Real talk... if there are ? , biracial 'black' women are the worst

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    At the rate things are going, the majority of the demographic in this country is gonna be multicultural anyway.

This scares a lot of white folks.

Whites aren't the only ones who don't like blacks. Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, etc. don't like our black ? either.

The bold I find laughable.

Mainly bcuz I don't see why.

Mainly bcuz they get treated just as equally as bad as we do.

Mainly bcuz a lot of white folks dislike their azzz just as much as they dislike us.

Mainly bcuz a lot of white folks are tryin to prevent a lot of them from becoming legal.

...but yet they dislike us? Lol.

Its true tho. I had a Puerto Rican gf back in the 7th grade when I was in Hawaii. She hit me with a letter(HA, Imagine that). Her parents told her she couldnt date me anymore because I was black, and her parents knew that I was half PR. Ether

I found her on FB a few years ago, low and behold........her bf is white. lol smh

@ is puzzling to me. Bcuz they think disliking us, will make them more accepted by white folks. I just don't get how a lot of them are clueless.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Bodhi wrote: »
    So this has disintegrated into a definition debate?

You have to know how someone defines something before you can argue it.

Not if its not the topic at hand

if a word is used in the discussion, it would be nice to know what it means to all parties involved before you can continue to discuss it without any confusion.

To what end?
    If it means different things to different people focusing on it will become detrimental to the conversation.

Neither party needs to necessarily accept the others definition of the word

they just need to understand what the other one is saying when they use it

Which is my point

It is not detrimental.

Case in point, if me and you are talking about pop and you think pop is all carbonated drinks and I think pop is only cola we will never understand what the other is saying

We don't have to agree we just need to know what the other is saying
    it is for clarity

Its detrimental to the main topic if it becomes the sole foucus
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this has disintegrated into a definition debate?

You have to know how someone defines something before you can argue it.

Not if its not the topic at hand

if a word is used in the discussion, it would be nice to know what it means to all parties involved before you can continue to discuss it without any confusion.

To what end?
    If it means different things to different people focusing on it will become detrimental to the conversation.

Neither party needs to necessarily accept the others definition of the word

they just need to understand what the other one is saying when they use it

Which is my point

It is not detrimental.

Case in point, if me and you are talking about pop and you think pop is all carbonated drinks and I think pop is only cola we will never understand what the other is saying

We don't have to agree we just need to know what the other is saying
    it is for clarity

Its detrimental to the main topic if it becomes the sole foucus

Well if i don't even know what you are saying how can we even speak about the topic?
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all know I have expressed some reservations about calling people '? ' (I think it may do more harm than good), but if we are gonna call people ? the worst group has to be biracial women. Most of these women I have come in contact with have no race awareness at all and it seems like they want to be white.

Thoughts?

Not all biracial women who are half black resent their blackness. It all depends on the circumstances they've dealt with in life that shapes their perspective.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    At the rate things are going, the majority of the demographic in this country is gonna be multicultural anyway.

Whites aren't the only ones who don't like blacks. Asians, Hispanics, East Indians, etc. don't like our black ? either.

The bold I find laughable.

Mainly bcuz I don't see why.

Mainly bcuz they get treated just as equally as bad as we do.

Mainly bcuz a lot of white folks dislike their azzz just as much as they dislike us.

Mainly bcuz a lot of white folks are tryin to prevent a lot of them from becoming legal.

...but yet they dislike us? Lol.

Its true tho. I had a Puerto Rican gf back in the 7th grade when I was in Hawaii. She hit me with a letter(HA, Imagine that). Her parents told her she couldnt date me anymore because I was black, and her parents knew that I was half PR. Ether

I found her on FB a few years ago, low and behold........her bf is white. lol smh

I bet they wouldn't give a ? if their son dated a black woman.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topic is all over the place
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye....? Michael Eric Dyson b.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Lmao what?!

stew, you loathe black women. So, your point in this "debate" is invalid because you are already bias in your sentiment.

You're prejudice.

Plus, there is no such thing for a person of color to be racist. Can a person of color be prejudice? Yes, but not racist.

From a Black Academic Scholar, Michael Eric Dyson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0QfLkjujY

Altough I can somewhat agree with him, this is only pertaining to black and white relations. Can black person be racist to a native american? or a asian.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Biracial ppl aren't black.

Bob marley obama frederick douglas booker t washington

Do u know what bi racial means ???
    So how can they be black?
    if they wanna identify with black, cool.if they don't , Cool.
    But technically they're not black.
    U mix a lion with a tiger . U don't get a lion or a tiger.
    U mix a horse with a donkey. U don't gets either.
    U mix a black person with a white person , u get black?
    According to who ? Them old ass slave master teachings.
    The Year of the geechie is over.
    And how can a biracial person be a ? , if they'Re not fully black.

You don't have to be fully black to be able to be a ? . Yes, bi-racial people aren't black, but they aren't white either, and they shouldn't want to be white or only associate with whites.

Bi racial ppl could associate with w/e side they want.
    If they want to be just biracial, cool.
    If they want to be Just black, cool.
    If they want to be just white cool.

But to sit there and expect them to koombyeya with u, just because they're half black . Key word, half . Is dumb.

? Need to learn to be exclusive. Cause everybody else is.
    When Ya ? ain't exclusive ,anybody could come swipe your ? .
    Most of the benefits fought during the civil rights, are being garnered by non afros.
    such as, white women and Jews.
    most Of the benefits going to native americans, are going to white ppl claiming 1/10th/100th native ancestry.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woe is the black man and his victim shtick.

@elrawd for a person majoring in communications, you have a ? load of criticism to say about me. Go sit down and focus on your next speech course, instead of worrying about me.

• LUClEN

@elrawd for a person majoring in communications, you have a ? load of criticism to say about me. Go sit down and focus on your next speech course, instead of worrying about me.

I'm not majoring in communications

? lol
  • Purr

I'm not majoring in communications

? lol

You mad?
  • LUClEN
    Don't get mad get glad
  • Purr
    Don't get mad get glad

So you're mad...
  • Purr
    @elrawd so you're mad? Lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    zombie wrote: »

And.....we like them?

Clearly you need to visit ill pic sometime.

Just because you find a woman of another race attractive doesnt mean you like their race. Plenty of women have given black men the ? and are straight up racist.

This would be counterproductive towards racism wouldnt it?
    Genius statement Stew.

If a white ? ? a black male that means she isnt a racist.

Just like a man who ? a woman can not be a sexist---OH WAIT...

? ? .

• Purr
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Darxwell wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

And.....we like them?

Clearly you need to visit ill pic sometime.

Just because you find a woman of another race attractive doesnt mean you like their race. Plenty of women have given black men the ? and are straight up racist.

This would be counterproductive towards racism wouldnt it?
    Genius statement Stew.

If a white ? ? a black male that means she isnt a racist.

Just like a man who ? a woman can not be a sexist---OH WAIT...

? ? .

Calls me a ? but calls that question that I asked a statement. Einstein you are.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO at this chick dropping these videos and ? about racism yet she always rocking the finest brazillian hair.

You racist against yourself, those books/ videos aint teach you ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Aye....? Michael Eric Dyson b.

I wouldn't say that, but to me he is more out for fame than anything else. PPl compare him to Cornel West, but West is genuinely concerned about black folks, and will say ? that black folks don't like.

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll ? sound Bout Dumb AF in here . Lol

Your Opinion is your Opinion, but dont try to Twist Logic into Matching how you feel about the Situation, it just doesn't Work like that .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Also, what he said about blacks cant be racist is stupid. Any group can be racist, whether they are in dominant position or a subordinate one.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, what he said about blacks cant be racist is stupid. Any group can be racist, whether they are in dominant position or a subordinate one.

You just ignorant as ? . If you don't know bout sociological definitions just be quiet.