Sheek Louch vs. Crooked I

2»

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crooked
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    has Crooked ever dropped an album or just a bunch of ? mixtapes rapping over other rappers beats?

Ummmmm, There was an album called Apex Predator that was one of the better albums to drop the end of last year bruh, where you been?

Off the strength of this post I gave that album a listen last night. That ? was wack as hell. I change my pick to sheek
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crooked
    Crooked I should be appalled..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    has Crooked ever dropped an album or just a bunch of ? mixtapes rapping over other rappers beats?

Ummmmm, There was an album called Apex Predator that was one of the better albums to drop the end of last year bruh, where you been?

Off the strength of this post I gave that album a listen last night. That ? was wack as hell. I change my pick to sheek

Nevermind albums. Both these ? cds got weed seeds and liquor glasses on them. All that aside, Crooked I prolly balled up sheets of lyrics that can put my man Sheek to rest IF WE TALKING ABOUT BARS. Otherwise, it's a different story.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheek
    One of you Crooked I fans post a good verse from Crooked, because every time I hear him, he's all flow and delivery. The actual bars are either lite or corny as ? .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheek
    Honestly, Hip Hop is my life and I've been down since day one, but I can't name one song by Crooked I or name one song that features him. Must be a coastal thing.

I'm not much of a Sheek Louch fan but I do own the album he did with "2 Gunz Up". Also, he was on "Money Power Respect" which is bigger and better than anything Crooked I ever did.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GoodTimes-BreakChair.gif

Sheek won't win ? ! LOL.

I kid. But for real...
    C'mon...
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at times it sounds like he using a rhyming dictionary. Cosign wit the corny bars crook spit at times. Not a fan of louch but ill give him the slight edge
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crooked
    i been a LOX/D block fan since BAAACK in the day..and with that being said.. sheek aint got nothing on crooked