LLoyd Banks vs Fabolous

124»

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lloyd Banks
    Now if I was guarding derrick rose/I would be more understanding but you aint derrick rose/You was my #1 but uh you aint derrick rose/You tryna make a point again you aint derrick rose/You just on some ? ? /You aint derrick Rose

or

I got a dan marino arm/I'm about to throw some bullets past him =)) =))

Mike Jones has better bars than fabolous

Hold on don't forget

"Louis vuitton shoes, She got too much pride, Her feet killin her I call it shoeicide"

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lloyd Banks
    only people picking Fab are people who live or are born in BK, or are from the South. Fab appeals to ? and people who prefer Southern rap. Fab is dumbed down for all the Southern folk. Fab will always be R&B version of Banks with less lyrical talent and skill, less flows, and less multis.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabolous
    riddlerap wrote: »
    only people picking Fab are people who live or are born in BK, or are from the South. Fab appeals to ? and people who prefer Southern rap. Fab is dumbed down for all the Southern folk. Fab will always be R&B version of Banks with less lyrical talent and skill, less flows, and less multis.

you're an ? Florida ? tho
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabolous
    riddlerap wrote: »

lol Banks has more multis than Fab?

Fab goes whole verses using multis and the same rhyme scheme while Banks changes his rhyme scheme every 2 or 3 bars wtf u talkin bout.

Post a song where Banks can go a whole vesse using the same scheme.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabolous
    3 verses, each with the same rhyme scheme the whole verse, no changing it...Banks could never do that FOH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-7M8vKf4g0
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think banks is a better MC and fab is a better rapper. Like he can appeal more to what's going on now. But Fab Soul Tape series might be my one of my favorite mixtape series next to Mood Musik.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heart colder than sandwich meat huh?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lloyd Banks
    Banks won with 2 votes yoooo

Draw we can say