Ladies: IC Man Idealogies

2»

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah 90% of the dudes on the IC are idiots.

I'm to the age where I could give a ? what the next person thinks about me, especially a man that has done ? twice as trifling but justifies his actions behind an archaic double standard. ? you and your double standards.

As a person, I think your cool. The thing is this, when you post , you're always talking about double standards likeyou don't understand women and men are not supposed to act the same way. A mans body isn't as sacred as a womans body. Its nasty for anybody to be very promiscuous. It's insecure even. It's like your an animal. Now for a woman to behave this way, it's almost ? . Ya'll have walls, you can sexually ruin the pleasure your body brings while it's not like that for a man unless he catches something.

It's as if you don't see a womans body as special. You give oof the impression like "It's whatever". SO don't take it like I'm attacking you, I think your a str8 poster, and I like your honesty, thatss very respectable but I heavily disagree with your views on sexuality between a man and a woman. The ? you said you've done, I'm not judging, do you. What I'm talking about strictly and only is the idea.......that men and women should be held to the same standards sexually. NO, WOMEN are supposed to be held Higher! You are supposed to be held to a higher standard.The Queen is supposed to be untouchable to a point, only the King should have the Queen. Its like nowadays all the pawns done got to the Queen. Theres a quality to being naive and unexposed.

I'ma chill though

? on here is bitter. Talking all that black woman this and that.The only thing they are correct about is how promiscuous women are today. It's like nobody is special. Which is wack.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Yeah 90% of the dudes on the IC are idiots.

I'm to the age where I could give a ? what the next person thinks about me, especially a man that has done ? twice as trifling but justifies his actions behind an archaic double standard. ? you and your double standards.

you go girl!!!
    woo hoo!!!
    sisters!!!
    hear her roar!!!
    okaaay!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    As a person, I think your cool. The thing is this, when you post , you're always talking about double standards likeyou don't understand women and men are not supposed to act the same way. A mans body isn't as sacred as a womans body. Its nasty for anybody to be very promiscuous. It's insecure even. It's like your an animal. Now for a woman to behave this way, it's almost ? . Ya'll have walls, you can sexually ruin the pleasure your body brings while it's not like that for a man unless he catches something.

It's as if you don't see a womans body as special. You give oof the impression like "It's whatever". SO don't take it like I'm attacking you, I think your a str8 poster, and I like your honesty, thatss very respectable but I heavily disagree with your views on sexuality between a man and a woman. The ? you said you've done, I'm not judging, do you. What I'm talking about strictly and only is the idea.......that men and women should be held to the same standards sexually. NO, WOMEN are supposed to be held Higher! You are supposed to be held to a higher standard.The Queen is supposed to be untouchable to a point, only the King should have the Queen. Its like nowadays all the pawns done got to the Queen. Theres a quality to being naive and unexposed.

I'ma chill though

? on here is bitter. Talking all that black woman this and that.The only thing they are correct about is how promiscuous women are today. It's like nobody is special. Which is wack.

totally totally cosign....TOTALLY
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Lmao you'd be surprised on how real IC sentiments are. If only women could be a fly on the wall of their bf and his ? convoes
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

I've had my promiscuous moments in life but I'm not the type that's allowing just whoever to ? . I choose what I want to do, I'm a sexual person. The exploits I may talk about on the IC are from my early 20s. I was pretty sheltered growing up and lost my virginity at 19, so while most teens were experimenting at 16, I was not. So yeah I did a few crazy things and I'm not ashamed to admit to it, but it definitely wasn't to the point that I'm concerned about my walls. I'm good.

You make good points in a perfect world. lol @ kings. I just don't subscribe to that..I don't know what else to tell you. I flirt and play around alot but please believe that not everybody actually gets a piece. I wish I could have that same romantic outlook on life and love but I just don't...

lol @ backinwhite....you're stupid!
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I pretty must talk the same way on here as in real life. I am generally funny, so I can say pretty much anything. Oh and I aint that bad looking. So it works out.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010

I've had my promiscuous moments in life but I'm not the type that's allowing just whoever to ? . I choose what I want to do, I'm a sexual person. The exploits I may talk about on the IC are from my early 20s. I was pretty sheltered growing up and lost my virginity at 19, so while most teens were experimenting at 16, I was not. So yeah I did a few crazy things and I'm not ashamed to admit to it, but it definitely wasn't to the point that I'm concerned about my walls. I'm good.

You make good points in a perfect world. lol @ kings. I just don't subscribe to that..I don't know what else to tell you. I flirt and play around alot but please believe that not everybody actually gets a piece. I wish I could have that same romantic outlook on life and love but I just don't...

lol @ backinwhite....you're stupid!

The world was never Perfect Kat.

My post was not about you experimenting. It was only about the idea that you express, about A Man and Woman being held to the same standards sexually, which they shouldn't be and they arent. WHen I was talking about a womans body and walls I wasn't trying to imply anything about you. I don't know you like that, and I wont pretend to. Your body is your body. I wouldn't say no ? like that because I don't really know how you get down.

I'm just saying Women are held to a higher standard than men and their bodies are more sacred because thats where all of us come from. Nobody else can give birth to us but a woman. A woman is born tight not loose. Its a symbol as well as a reality from your body to you actions with your body.When a man meets or observes a woman, he judges her as good or bad in comparison to not his own mother but to how we generally believe a mother should be. We believe our mothers are Queens, sacred, to be loved, protected, and respected. So a woman will be treated with either respect or disrespect based on this judgement. No man believes that a mother who sleeps around and goes from guy to guy is a good mother. He's gonna view her as something deplorable a ? a hoe so on and so forth.

I'm giving it to you straight about how us men think,on a subconscious(not fully aware) and on a conscious(fully aware) level. Thats how men see things and act. Now take this into account, all men aren't the same.

You should be able to tell as a full grown woman who is worth it and who isnt. If you can't it's your own fault. Follow me, Nobody is perfect, but atleast someone who respects themselves will respect you for doing the same. Respecting yourself. When someone hates on you for doing good, and atleast trying to be on the straight and narrow(even though we slip up), thats a major indicator of a person who ain't ? .

Yet and still I'll agree to disagree. Im just saying this to you cause I think your straight. I really like your honesty. Thats appealing. You seem to have qualities that could make a deserving man happy.You also sound like a sweet lady who could enjoy the company of a man, we all deserve love even if some us are scared of it.Its just from how you post it doesn't seem like you'd be able to notice whos worth it from who isn't.
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    The world was never Perfect Kat.

My post was not about you experimenting. It was only about the idea that you express, about A Man and Woman being held to the same standards sexually, which they shouldn't be and they arent. WHen I was talking about a womans body and walls I wasn't trying to imply anything about you. I don't know you like that, and I wont pretend to. Your body is your body. I wouldn't say no ? like that because I don't really know how you get down.

I'm just saying Women are held to a higher standard than men and their bodies are more sacred because thats where all of us come from. Nobody else can give birth to us but a woman. A woman is born tight not loose. Its a symbol as well as a reality from your body to you actions with your body.When a man meets or observes a woman, he judges her as good or bad in comparison to not his own mother but to how we generally believe a mother should be. We believe our mothers are Queens, sacred, to be loved, protected, and respected. So a woman will be treated with either respect or disrespect based on this judgement. No man believes that a mother who sleeps around and goes from guy to guy is a good mother. He's gonna view her as something deplorable a ? a hoe so on and so forth.

I'm giving it to you straight about how us men think,on a subconscious(not fully aware) and on a conscious(fully aware) level. Thats how men see things and act. Now take this into account, all men aren't the same.

You should be able to tell as a full grown woman who is worth it and who isnt. If you can't it's your own fault. Follow me, Nobody is perfect, but atleast someone who respects themselves will respect you for doing the same. Respecting yourself. When someone hates on you for doing good, and atleast trying to be on the straight and narrow(even though we slip up), thats a major indicator of a person who ain't ? .

Yet and still I'll agree to disagree. Im just saying this to you cause I think your straight. I really like your honesty. Thats appealing. You seem to have qualities that could make a deserving man happy.You also sound like a sweet lady who could enjoy the company of a man, we all deserve love even if some us are scared of it.Its just from how you post it doesn't seem like you'd be able to notice whos worth it from who isn't.

I have to let that one marinate. I don't agree with all your points but the majority of it was nice so I won't ruin it by arguing.

I will say you could teach texican a thing or two about tact and delivery.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I disagree with u more often than I agree, but that was a helluva post. :tu

Wasn't it? I normally wouldn't have read all that but he was on point.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

My post was not about you experimenting. It was only about the idea that you express, about A Man and Woman being held to the same standards sexually, which they shouldn't be and they arent.

I've been sayin for a minute now that you drop the realest posts outside of myself. But you might as well be talking to the air here, 95% of women aren't capable of using constructive criticism. Instead of ignoring they should pay more attention to ? ? say on here. because the samethings are said in real life and some ? on here are capable of expressing these thoughts and the reasoning behind them in a better way than a woman is likely to hear in real life.
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    cookies and applejuice
  • kat2180
    edited May 2010
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    [/B]

I've been sayin for a minute now that you drop the realest posts outside of myself. But you might as well be talking to the air here, 95% of women aren't capable of using constructive criticism. Instead of ignoring they should pay more attention to ? ? say on here. because the samethings are said in real life and some ? on here are capable of expressing these thoughts and the reasoning behind them in a better way than a woman is likely to hear in real life.

Whoa calm down..edward made a good post, but let's be realistic, MOST of the male posts on here are not on that level. They're not meant to be constructive they're meant to be destructive, or just stupid period.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Definitely a front...some of those same ? that talk allll that ? on here be shippin ? cross country to IC chicks and all that without even sniffin the ? . They talk a lot of ? ..but they know the ladies won't blow them up so they can keep up their facade lol.

Please name names...

And then give me a list of IC chicks shipping things across the country.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Or you can do both like me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ baller
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited May 2010
    Everybody on the Internet fronts on some level(some miniscule, some major)... Male or Female.

It's natural human behavior. The whole "Public/Private" Mask thing we all do.

Now what would be truly wierd and disturbing is if everyone came on here and was honest 100% of the time about their ideologies/thoughts.

Then you'd have a message board. lol
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I don't even bother to read these same posts anymore cuz I don't really care.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Whoa calm down..edward made a good post, but let's be realistic, MOST of the male posts on here are not on that level. They're not meant to be constructive they're meant to be destructive, or just stupid period.

Shut up ? , just cause you don't like the delivery don't mean the message isn't true
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited May 2010
    Please name names...

And then give me a list of IC chicks shipping things across the country.

CC that to me please. I need to break down who to cupcake to.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Everybody on the Internet fronts on some level(some miniscule, some major)... Male or Female.

It's natural human behavior. The whole "Public/Private" Mask thing we all do.

Now what would be truly wierd and disturbing is if everyone came on here and was honest 100% of the time about their ideologies/thoughts.

Then you'd have a message board. lol

i keeps it real, son
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I am exactly like I am in real life as I am on the IC.

This ^^^^^
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Lmao you'd be surprised on how real IC sentiments are. If only women could be a fly on the wall of their bf and his ? convoes

c/s..? play a role to get ? ..most ? aint straight up with they women imo.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    c/s..? play a role to get ? ..most ? aint straight up with they women imo.

I use to try the straight up approach with my girlfriend and that ? would backfire dramatically. You dont' have to play a role to get ? but being straight up isn't always the best approach.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    funny thread...

im an ? online and offline...cudnt careless...

spare the rod, spoil the hoe