Sperm Competition a 'Cure' for Homosexuality?

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_competition

Sperm competition is a term used to refer to the competitive process between spermatozoa of two or more different males to fertilize an egg of a lone female.[1] Competition can occur when females have multiple potential mating partners. Greater choice and variety of mates increases a female's chance to produce more viable offspring.[2] However, multiple mates for a female means an individual male has decreased chances of producing offspring. Sperm competition is an evolutionary pressure on males, and has led to the development of adaptations to increase males' chance of reproductive success.[3] Sperm competition results in a sexual conflict of interest between males and females.[2]

This means that sperm fight each other and in my opinion could be a 'cure' to male homosexuality by means of the male engaging in retrograde ejacualation when he has sexual inter-course or ? . retrograde ? is simply stopping the sperm from coming out of your ? when you reach a ? point. This can be done by tightening your buttocks by crossing your legs. The more sperm that a man has in his system the more energy he has. And this energy that a man has due to built up sperm is not attracted to another man. By it's nature and basic instinct it is in competition with another man.

Comments

• whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think think you are on to something especially since hoarding sperm in your body is not ? in anyway!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ??? I'm not seeing the connection here.

Sperm competition is basically warfare in the ? . It's when different sperm from different men literally fight each other in order to assure that the right genetic material is passed on.

What does this have to do with homosexuality and "curing" it?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your argument needs restructuring. You went from the sperm wars being a solution to homosexuality (which is does not seem to be considering it's been going on for thousands of years in all animals) to men abstaining from ? to build up their chi energy or what have you (which is Chinese folk lore and appears to have little support outside of those texts).

Those ideas seem directly contradictory. If you are not ? in a woman you can not win the sperm wars.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    ??? I'm not seeing the connection here.

Sperm competition is basically warfare in the ? . It's when different sperm from different men literally fight each other in order to assure that the right genetic material is passed on.

What does this have to do with homosexuality and "curing" it?

It's a matter of the quality of sperm being created by the individuals competing I suppose....& hoes being hoes...

Yeah, that's what sperm competition ultimately boils down to, but it really has no berring on the prevalence of homosexuality.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sperm competes anyway. The number of spermatozoa released during any one ? is immense. It's in the millions.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if this is true THE WHITE MAN IS A NATRUAL ? so there is really no helping some of them.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    going to be frank: this theory is the most homosexual thing i have ever heard
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

Not as ? as operation soap
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sex/ sexual attraction is the most powerful force in our bodies and it's difficult to ignore it. According to Black Roots Science when a person abstains from sex his sexual energy increases. This energy instead of being thrown away on a random sexual encounter can be put to better use by improving or increasing a person's spiritual growth. Maybe if a ? person retains his sexual energy they will be less attractive to men.

i'm not a preacher but I have a couple of brothers who are and they have counseled ? who wanted to get out of the lifestyle and I just thought that maybe abstaining along with retrograde ? would help. I know that this is a strange concept but they're teaching Homosexuality in elementary schools now and in about 15 years or so the ? population will definitely increase. i'm not hating on Homosexuals but I just think that there needs to be a more creative approach taken for ? people who want to get out of the lifestyle and maybe this approach can help or maybe not. It's an odd theory but maybe it could work because sperm do not mesh together- they fight each other. Just recently a Woman found out that her twins had two different Fathers because she had sex with two men on the same day.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »

LOL WHAT?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Even if this is true THE WHITE MAN IS A NATRUAL ? so there is really no helping some of them.

LOL my coworker saw this post and burst out laughing....he's a White guy too and he actually agrees with you when it comes to Americans (he's Russian and in Russia they hate homos with a passion). Honestly though, the biggest pushers of the ? lifestyle seem to be White women and Black women from what I see. Black chicks get REALLY upset if you make fun of their ? friends so I don't even know anymore
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL my coworker saw this post and burst out laughing....he's a White guy too and he actually agrees with you when it comes to Americans (he's Russian and in Russia they hate homos with a passion). Honestly though, the biggest pushers of the ? lifestyle seem to be White women and Black women from what I see. Black chicks get REALLY upset if you make fun of their ? friends so I don't even know anymore

People think i am joking when i say the white man is a natural ? but i am dead serious. Just look at there
    pre-christian culture. It's sexually liberal and pro-? as ? and since ? claim to be born that way when it comes to white homosexuals i believe them.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2014
    Options

People think i am joking when i say the white man is a natural ? but i am dead serious. Just look at there
    pre-christian culture. It's sexually liberal and pro-? as ? and since ? claim to be born that way when it comes to white homosexuals i believe them.

White people by far are the most accepting of ? ? worldwide, this is very true, this acceptance is not common at all around the world, so you're on to something.....I don't hate ? but as far as acceptance you're absolutely right
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    in order for there to be a cure, it has to be considered an illness and it's not
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    jillymayr wrote: »
    in order for there to be a cure, it has to be considered an illness and it's not

True, most scientists these days say ? people are born that way. Not much can be done, they are what they are
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    okay, that's a good point
    on the other hand, the white man is ALMOST as ? as the people who are obsessed with freaking out about homosexuality 24/7
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The irony of this thread is off the charts....

With that said...im done with this thread