two part question about black and white people

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
1. Why do white people always think they belong everywhere but that black people don't belong everywhere?

2. Why do black people think they don't belong certain places?

ex.
1. ever see how white people look at you when you are in first class, at a resort thats supposed to be exclusive, in a nice clothing store, shopping for a nice car. Its always the "what the fukk you doing here" look.

2. why do black people think you dont belong in scuba diving, opera, ballet, xgames, hockey. even tho its black people doing these things, why do other blacks look with the "what the fukk you doing here" look

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You got 400+ years worth of time on your hands for an explanation?
    but no one is stopping black people from doing certain things....why should other black people decide what is ok for black people to do?

if a black man is playing hockey an kicking ass.....i will support the man for breaking open a door and then proving he belongs and then dominating..... that is black excellence.

we do we want our people to still be limited? after 400+ years when we dont have to be?

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to act like white people didnt look at us as animals at one point go right ahead.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    If you want to act like white people didnt look at us as animals at one point go right ahead.

at one piont.....but who the fukk they think they are to still try to assume and think it?

thats ok with you?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    You got 400+ years worth of time on your hands for an explanation?
    but no one is stopping black people from doing certain things....why should other black people decide what is ok for black people to do?

if a black man is playing hockey an kicking ass.....i will support the man for breaking open a door and then proving he belongs and then dominating..... that is black excellence.

we do we want our people to be limited? after 400+ years?

Why should any human being decide what's okay for another to do?

They did and still do, but we have the ways and means to spread our wings so why the limitations?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    1) white privilege
    2) internationalized racism

lol@ Internationalized

Hopefully you meant internalized.

A fairly accurate assessment nonetheless.

gooddamn spell check
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    1. White privilege

2. Slave mentality is still prevalent in many black and minority mindsets.

Side note: first class are usually the first to die when a plane crashes.

aint like the others can see it long enough to say they glad they didnt sit up there.

and besides.....it depends how the plane lands....sometimes its ass first
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I mean you gonna look at anybody crazy out their usual environment. You see a square white dude in the hood he don't fit, and your going to show it. As far as number two go, ? afraid to expand they horizon. They comfortable with the usual ? and anything out of they box is foreign.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean you gonna look at anybody crazy out their usual environment. You see a square white dude in the hood he don't fit, and your going to show it. As far as number two go, ? afraid to expand they horizon. They comfortable with the usual ? and anything out of they box is foreign.

so you're cool with cops harassing black ppl at coffee shops in hipster neighborhoods?
    or blacks in their own homes in the burbs?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    1. Why do white people always think they belong everywhere but that black people don't belong everywhere?

2. Why do black people think they don't belong certain places?

Stereotypes.
  • theBlackbeard
    edited April 2014
    Options

so you're cool with cops harassing black ppl at coffee shops in hipster neighborhoods?

You made a big ass leap. All I'm saying is it's not unusual for a person that doesn't normally exist in a certain environment to be meet with confusion. If I go to a predominantly Mexican neighborhood they gone look at me crazy. Why? Cause it's not usual. I see a white dude in my neighborhood, same ? . Obviously I'm not cool with people being discriminated against because they are not from around there. It's just a fact that your going to get ? looks when in a unfamiliar environment.

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people suffer from illusions of grandeur which I find highly amusing, yet still disgusting, considering the very skin they're born in isn't even sufficient to withstand the environment (sun). They're inferior beings.

We've all heard the saying "misery loves company"...well, same applies to the whites. Their innate misery is always attempting to claim more victims such as the superior race that is Black people.

I am not fooled.

Remember: the only good white is a dead one.

The OP question was twofold Biko
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You made a big ass leap. All I'm saying is it's not unusual for a person that doesn't normally exist in a certain environment to be meet with confusion. If I go to a predominantly Mexican neighborhood they gone look at me crazy. Why? Cause it's not usual. I see a white dude in my neighborhood, same ? . Obviously I'm not cool with people being discriminated against because they are not from around there. It's just a fact that your going to get ? looks when in a unfamiliar environment.

lol
    I kid I kid...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    White people suffer from illusions of grandeur which I find highly amusing, yet still disgusting, considering the very skin they're born in isn't even sufficient to withstand the environment (sun). They're inferior beings.

We've all heard the saying "misery loves company"...well, same applies to the whites. Their innate misery is always attempting to claim more victims such as the superior race that is Black people.

I am not fooled.

Remember: the only good white is a dead one.

The OP question was twofold Biko

I'm aware; I elected merely to highlight the bigger issue of white inferiority since Blacks can essentially "belong" anywhere seeing as the world is ours to behold.
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

lol
    I kid I kid...

kanye-west-yeezus-tour-resuming-november-16.gif

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even still, what kind of ? idiot "looks at people crazy" as if they own space and someone has trespassed on it. Why react like a wild animal escaped the zoo?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    1. They think enjoying certain exclusive privileges is tarnished if negros are enjoying it too, especially if said negros don't look like they are professional people with money.

2. Out of a mistaken sense that you don't want to be black if you partake of certain activities.

/thread.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear its not even about race anymore..
    that ? is jus a distraction from whats really goin on..

iv seen whites look at whites stupid.. and i can honestly say i never feel unwelcomed when im in "esteemed" places..

and ? .. i look at ? like what the ? .. in fact Mayweather fight next month.. gonna be a whole lotta ? im'a be lookin at like what the ? ..

crowding up the Loui store jus to see if they fake ? look the part. hahahaa
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

Even still, what kind of ? idiot "looks at people crazy" as if they own space and someone has trespassed on it. Why react like a wild animal escaped the zoo?

So if you in predominately black area and see a non black your not going to think anything of it?