two part question about black and white people

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do black people hate when white people act like every black person is a representative of the whole race, but then act like every white person is responsible for every thing that every other white person does?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do black people hate when white people act like every black person is a representative of the whole race, but then act like every white person is responsible for every thing that every other white person does?

we don't do that... next question...
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    1) white privilege
    2) internationalized racism
    this
    1. Stupidity
    2. Stupidity
    THis is one of the biggest misconceptions about racism and self-hatred.

Some of the most intelligent people in the world are racist as ? .

How's it a misconception? It's stupidity for anyone to think he doesn't belong anywhere. Not everything is about racism

Dude you think your average racist is just some small town snaggle-toothed hick with coveralls and confederate flag licenses plates?

No, they're congressmen, judges, lawyers, professors, scientists, doctors, and so-on. YOu can hate blacks with a passion and not be stupid man.

What i know of a racist is ignorance and stupidity irrespective of educational or social standing. You make it seem everything is about racism, not one of your posts addresses that stupidity of both blacks and white? Stupid as stupid is irrespective of color imo

U talk as if this all happens within in a vacuum lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) white privilege
    this
    1. Stupidity
    2. Stupidity

How's it a misconception? It's stupidity for anyone to think he doesn't belong anywhere. Not everything is about racism

Dude you think your average racist is just some small town snaggle-toothed hick with coveralls and confederate flag licenses plates?

No, they're congressmen, judges, lawyers, professors, scientists, doctors, and so-on. YOu can hate blacks with a passion and not be stupid man.

What i know of a racist is ignorance and stupidity irrespective of educational or social standing. You make it seem everything is about racism, not one of your posts addresses that stupidity of both blacks and white? Stupid as stupid is irrespective of color imo

It's not but Stupidity is constant irrespective of the environment
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    If you want to act like white people didnt look at us as animals at one point go right ahead.

at one piont.....but who the fukk they think they are to still try to assume and think it?

thats ok with you?

Im not okay with it to ask those two questions would mean one is historically ignorant.

Slavery happened. And even after that a period of segregation where it was lawful for "white only" places to exist.

There are people alive still today who grew up in those times.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tha ? ?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's certain things that NOBODY should do - Black or White.

Keeping dangerous animals as pets.

Trying to climb Mt. Everest.

And just basically risking your life for no reason other than feeling a "rush".

White folks do this kinda stupid stuff all the time.

I don't think Blacks should do this kinda stuff, but if that's what you choose to do, so be it.

Other things like hockey, country music, yoga, opera, etc... I have no problem with that.

Those types of things aren't gonna get you killed or injured.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They dont do this where i come from.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Power/Privilege
    2. lack of power/lack of privilege
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Yoga is goat, we do it with the special ed clients....even they love that ? and half of em don't know what's goin on

Are you a habilitation technician?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.) White privilege/ superiority complex

2.) A lot of black people have herd mentality. The stereotypical "hood" black person only participates in a few activities. A lot if us mold ourselves into that image externally regardless of our upbringing and call people who don't follow suite lames/sellouts/uncle toms.

The media and popular culture plays a part in this too.

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) white privilege
    this
    1. Stupidity
    2. Stupidity

It's not but Stupidity is constant irrespective of the environment

Far as blk people not taking part in certain activities or feeling apprehension about adventuring out their comfort zone I just don't feel as though "stupid" is the right word... all things considered

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Yoga is goat, we do it with the special ed clients....even they love that ? and half of em don't know what's goin on

Are you a habilitation technician?
    They change the title so much mental health tech/direct support counselor/direct support provider/I teach slow people...I work at a day support program (school) for children and adults with MR and ID...
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited April 2014

You shittin me? On this site, pretty much every time there is a story with a white cat doing something racist or stupid, it ain't "that cracka is racist" or "that cracka is stupid." It's always "these crackas are racist" and "these crackas are stupid."

The whole premise of this thread is based on the idea that all or most white people feel a certain way. If a white person asked a question like that about Blacks as if all black people think the same about ? like that, people would complain.

? are just hypocritical. White people generally do ? things. I'd agree with that, but it kills me that black people think the best way to combat that is to do the same ? things.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

You shittin me? On this site, pretty much every time there is a story with a white cat doing something racist or stupid, it ain't "that cracka is racist" or "that cracka is stupid." It's always "these crackas are racist" and "these crackas are stupid."

The whole premise of this thread is based on the idea that all or most white people feel a certain way. If a white person asked a question like that about Blacks as if all black people think the same about ? like that, people would complain.

? are just hypocritical. White people generally do ? things. I'd agree with that, but it kills me that black people think the best way to combat that is to do the same ? things.

Did you just quote yourself?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Yeah, meant to quote ThirdEyeFive.

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that black and white people don't bury they dead in the same grave yards.

I've also noticed that black and white people don't worship together under the same roof.

The church is segregated as ? for the most part.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when my wife an i was looking for a church..we stumbled in a white church....no one welcomed us an gave us the WTF look.

its funny because when we did find a church it was a black baptist church...an when white people come in...its all smiles an hugs.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I no is. Being white is wonderful
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    until you on the beach and a black man is ? your daughter
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't take things on the IC to heart.
    U wrote all that and at the end said u agree that white ppl generally do ? things...lol
    No one thinks that the best way to combat ? things is to do ? things.
    Blacks are no more hypocritical than any other group...
    Let us know how attacking blacks works out for u...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We take the biggest L in reading.White people read ? that interest them.We just read ? to either pass class or hip hop ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMH really? What do we (black people) have to go through until we realize they (white people) as a whole don't like us. All this fair and nice ? is what got us in this predicament in the first place. You sound like a house ? right now, thinking one day master is going to free you.

Clowns like you always trying to be the "bigger man" yet you fail to realize they're counting on that. How the ? are we suppose to make any progress if we're trying to play it fair with a bunch of cheaters and we're not "allowed" or "supposed" to identify them for who they are at their core. We're just calling a ? a ? .

... And now you see why we distinguish between half breeds like yourself, and full black people. You still have that white influence in you holding you back, causing you to play both sides of the field not realizing how stupid you sound. The black people who have knowledge of self and where they came from (before and after slavery) know what's going on and would never post that ? you just posted.

Spew that poison elsewhere.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Come on man @Allah_U_akbar I just finished reading a book about the moors...Now how many ? on the IC even know who the ? the moors are...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    ? are doing everything BUT reading.? is skydiving,jumping of bridges,going to Mars and ? but aint reading.