focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R&B & Alternatives

Comments

• jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Industry cant front on Homeboy talent.....Trey Songz benifited off his ? up but he making the right moves to get that ? back....
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No video..................
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cake4real wrote: »
    No video..................

Re-upped....
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i see he going back to that straight R&B. This video seemed like it went the Trey Songz route but I thought it was alright. I have faith that this man will make a serious comeback.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've ? with this song since his In My Zone mixtape came out in February...truth be told songs and videos like this may be the best way for Chris Brown to make his way back...he dancing like ? in this video lol
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cake4real wrote: »
    i see he going back to that straight R&B. This video seemed like it went the Trey Songz route but I thought it was alright. I have faith that this man will make a serious comeback.

If Chris wants to make a comeback, he needs to go away. Like seriously, get the ? out of all public domain. Just disappear altogether.

People weren't ready to forgive him yet, and it was just way too soon for him to be trying to release music. And it's still too soon, I think.

Summer '11 would be perfect.