Video:Faux News' Grand Wizard O’Reilly "Race Hustlers Make Rich White Men the Bad Guys"

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Redneck got a point tho" Haters gone hate on moneymakin' ? 24/7 no matter ya color.. It comes wit the territory.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you even entertaining this racist? You're usually on point, but this thread needs to get bodied.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    i agree partially with o'reilly. challenging authority has brought about lots of positive things. race hustlers are causing bad attitudes, but those are hardly mentioned here. and conservatives challenge authority all the time now that the authority has black skin. also he didnt dig too deep into the grievances of the students who sat in their presidents office, he just assumed they were in bad taste, when for all he knew these kids were getting beaten for their race.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I don't get what those two situations have to do with Obama or each other.
  • Jabu_Rule
    i agree partially with o'reilly. challenging authority has brought about lots of positive things. race hustlers are causing bad attitudes, but those are hardly mentioned here. and conservatives challenge authority all the time now that the authority has black skin. also he didnt dig too deep into the grievances of the students who sat in their presidents office, he just assumed they were in bad taste, when for all he knew these kids were getting beaten for their race.

The entire Republican party is full of Race Hustlers. Word to Macaca and their obsession with the magical ? ..
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    FuriousOne wrote: »

The entire Republican party is full of Race Hustlers. Word to Macaca and their obsession with the magical ? ..

And that's why i can never bring myself to vote republican, despite having some pretty conservative views. There was an article on Yahoo about it yesterday. They don't allow comments on Fox news . Com on articles that deal with race anymore.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    I thought you said race haters, so never mind. Race hustlers, not so much, I mean, limbaugh and beck and ? politicians do it, but it's not their defining characteristic like the ones on the left such as Sharpton and Jackson. You know, the ones who are more concerned with making issues racially divisive than solving problems.
  • Jabu_Rule
    I thought you said race haters, so never mind. Race hustlers, not so much, I mean, limbaugh and beck and ? politicians do it, but it's not their defining characteristic like the ones on the left such as Sharpton and Jackson. You know, the ones who are more concerned with making issues racially divisive than solving problems.

Both of those men have expanded their brand to rally for Liberal issues which also greatly affect their people. Their community leaders. It's like asking an Italian to not stick up and advocate for his neighborhood. Difference is, Italians didn't go through Jim Crow, Slavery and a government induced Heroin\? \? era. You can't fault those men for keeping it 100 being that that is where they came from. They were far more action then talk and i respect their for illuminating misdeeds that affect their community. They aren't the only representatives and their words hardly affect the vote and perspectives when used in unison unlike these conservative talking heads that write then deny racist newsletters. O'reilly and his ilk bring up race in a very dog whistle manner and play on the White mans burden all the time.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all... WTF is a Race Hustler? And how do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson "make issues racially divisive"? A concrete example shouldn't be hard to find find if it has happened in recent times.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    SneakDZA wrote: »

First of all... WTF is a Race Hustler? And how do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson "make issues racially divisive"? A concrete example shouldn't be hard to find find if it has happened in recent times.

easy. trayvon martin. could have been an issue of bad gun laws, poor police performance, and became a reform of those particular factors, but they turned it into a b.s. narrative of the police deliberately negating to arrest zimmerman for no reason other than the fact that the victim was black, so people were more concerned with the race thing than other more valid issues at hand. those 2 in particular werent the sole reason for that shift in focus, but they both sure as hell jumped on that wagon.

recently paul ryan made comments addressing the inner-city culture of not working and collecting entitlements, which caused a california representative who happened to be a black woman, to make the claim that he said that for no reason other than to hate on black people, which "inner city" was code for. paul ryan being a fiscal conservative is trying to save the government money, and he made a good point, although he could have mentioned that alot of people in ? towns recieve these types of benefits as well.

ive heard sharpton say that conservatives only hate obamacare because it was written by a black man, like they would like it if a white democrat had written it.

? like that i could go on and on about. things that dont need to be racial, that defect from important issues, and keep focus on how much races hate each other. dont get me wrong, conservatives are just as bad with their brand of racially divisive ? , but the left seems to create racial divisiveness out of thin air.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks

Both of those men have expanded their brand to rally for Liberal issues which also greatly affect their people. Their community leaders. It's like asking an Italian to not stick up and advocate for his neighborhood. Difference is, Italians didn't go through Jim Crow, Slavery and a government induced Heroin\? \? era. You can't fault those men for keeping it 100 being that that is where they came from. They were far more action then talk and i respect their for illuminating misdeeds that affect their community. They aren't the only representatives and their words hardly affect the vote and perspectives when used in unison unlike these conservative talking heads that write then deny racist newsletters. O'reilly and his ilk bring up race in a very dog whistle manner and play on the White mans burden all the time.

i agree, and there is definitely a racist aspect for them to hate, but they seem to find it in places it doesnt exist and make a big deal about small ? . they should shift their focus to getting people in the ghetto to get their ? together, instead of continuing to dwell on racism. thats not to say white racism didnt make the ghetto such a bad place, but focusing on the past wont make it better. racial profiling is an unfortunate reality, but its never going to go away when the black violent crime rate is 8 times higher than the white one.

im not saying thats their only function, but they are guilty of it, and i feel that their focus is too much complaining, not enough action. im open to facts that prove me wrong.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Oh wait... when I said a concrete example of them "making issues racially divisive" you must have thought I said point out some examples where they acknowledged some racist ? just like nearly every other black person would have done.

Sorry my white friend but I don't accept that black people should be called "Race Hustlers" for daring to speak out against racism no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited April 2014
    Oh wait... when I said a concrete example of them "making issues racially divisive" you must have thought I said point out some examples where they acknowledged some racist ? just like nearly every other black person would have done.

Sorry my white friend but I don't accept that black people should be called "Race Hustlers" for daring to speak out against racism no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

i didnt invent the term. and im more than willing to go after real racism. ive seen real racism at its ugliest, i dont mean ive been a victim of it, but ive heard the word ? thrown around so freely and people literally condoning hatred of black people for reason other than the color of their skin, even if they are perfectly good people. look at the comments on a conservative blogsite if you dont believe me. that is what makes me uncomfortable, what i dont like about jackson and them is that they find it where it isnt, in those cases cited and countless others. and if most black people would do that, then most black people are mistaken in their identification.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014

i agree, and there is definitely a racist aspect for them to hate, but they seem to find it in places it doesnt exist and make a big deal about small ? . they should shift their focus to getting people in the ghetto to get their ? together, instead of continuing to dwell on racism. thats not to say white racism didnt make the ghetto such a bad place, but focusing on the past wont make it better. racial profiling is an unfortunate reality, but its never going to go away when the black violent crime rate is 8 times higher than the white one.

im not saying thats their only function, but they are guilty of it, and i feel that their focus is too much complaining, not enough action. im open to facts that prove me wrong.

Racial issues in the black community aren't exclusively defined to people in the ghetto, word to Racist cops thinking you don't live there, so you deserve to be arrested. Also, they both have things in the community that help black folks which I'm sure you didn't do the research on. It appears to me that issues like that they attach themselves to already have media attention and they go to these people to offer them a proper spokesman so they don't get silenced so easily. Crime in the black community happens to have a basis in overall poverty yes, but there are others working on that and it doesn't have to be exclusive to these two gentlemen. It is a community effort and white folks don't have an issue being predatory and keeping these communities impoverished through zoning, gentrification and lack of investment which they control with tax dollars. They tend to focus on those issues also but the media only focuses on when they are standing up for single cases. Other then that, we as any other community around the world that also suffers from violence do have a ways to go. Regardless, those issues can be fought on multiple fronts. I'm not saying these men are without faults, but you seem to only have these men to focus on which is interesting.

Al Sharpton: Chicago Can Be 'Model For The Nation' on Ending Gun Violence
    dnainfo.com/chicago/20131119/chatham/al-sharpton-plans-hold-two-town-hall-meetings-on-gun-violence

Rev. Al Sharpton Meeting: More Jobs Would Reduce Gun Violence, Some Say
    dnainfo.com/chicago/20131220/hyde-park/rev-al-sharpton-meeting-more-jobs-would-reduce-gun-violence-some-say

Column: Jesse Jackson rallies to stop black-on-black carnage

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-06-12/jesse-jackson-gun-violence-marches/55527742/1
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

i didnt invent the term. and im more than willing to go after real racism. ive seen real racism at its ugliest, i dont mean ive been a victim of it, but ive heard the word ? thrown around so freely and people literally condoning hatred of black people for reason other than the color of their skin, even if they are perfectly good people. look at the comments on a conservative blogsite if you dont believe me. that is what makes me uncomfortable, what i dont like about jackson and them is that they find it where it isnt, in those cases cited and countless others. and if most black people would do that, then most black people are mistaken in their identification.
    typical ? to think he's sitting upon high on top of "Racist Mountain" on his ? thrown made of the skulls of dead slaves sitting in judgement on what is and isnt racism. Like his ? ass would ? know.

Die.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Darxwell wrote: »

typical ? to think he's sitting upon high on top of "Racist Mountain" on his ? thrown made of the skulls of dead slaves sitting in judgement on what is and isnt racism. Like his ? ass would ? know.

Die.

someone hasnt emotionally recovered from having all of their views logically dismantled now have they. have you been getting along with the rednecks now that you realize your train of thought is identical to theirs? or have you not yet accepted it yet?
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks

Racial issues in the black community aren't exclusively defined to people in the ghetto, word to Racist cops thinking you don't live there, so you deserve to be arrested. Also, they both have things in the community that help black folks which I'm sure you didn't do the research on. It appears to me that issues like that they attach themselves to already have media attention and they go to these people to offer them a proper spokesman so they don't get silenced so easily. Crime in the black community happens to have a basis in overall poverty yes, but there are others working on that and it doesn't have to be exclusive to these two gentlemen. It is a community effort and white folks don't have an issue being predatory and keeping these communities impoverished through zoning, gentrification and lack of investment which they control with tax dollars. They tend to focus on those issues also but the media only focuses on when they are standing up for single cases. Other then that, we as any other community around the world that also suffers from violence do have a ways to go. Regardless, those issues can be fought on multiple fronts. I'm not saying these men are without faults, but you seem to only have these men to focus on which is interesting.

dnainfo.com/chicago/20131119/chatham/al-sharpton-plans-hold-two-town-hall-meetings-on-gun-violence

dnainfo.com/chicago/20131220/hyde-park/rev-al-sharpton-meeting-more-jobs-would-reduce-gun-violence-some-say

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-06-12/jesse-jackson-gun-violence-marches/55527742/1

im white and can't recall taking part in anything of the sort. so all white people are in on this? keeping black people poor? naw man, rich people keep poor people poor, including trailer trash whites. you seem to think certain tax brackets are racially exclusive. some black people have positions of power and partake in those activities too.

so thanks for your response, im glad that those individuals do alot of good things too, but i still hate the attitude race hustlers cause.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol race hustler is the verbal chupacabra sighting

Therace hustlers reside in the tea part talk radio and fox news
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014

im white and can't recall taking part in anything of the sort. so all white people are in on this? keeping black people poor? naw man, rich people keep poor people poor, including trailer trash whites. you seem to think certain tax brackets are racially exclusive. some black people have positions of power and partake in those activities too.

so thanks for your response, im glad that those individuals do alot of good things too, but i still hate the attitude race hustlers cause.

In no way was that statement a catch all for all whites because obviously all whites don't partake but whites are the main partakers in such events. Get it? Why are you including yourself as a reason to dismiss the truth of that statement? I didn't know your singular influence was so great. How bout we look at percentages and attitudes in certain regions regardless of whether they make millions. Even further, lets look at the percentage of white people that occupy the percentage of people calling themselves millionaires. Blacks partook in white activities since house negros enjoyed ice tea in mastas house. That doesn't dismiss the effects of the original intent and original intenders. Thanks for ignoring the evidence that those men are about their people and building. Thanks for falling back on your baseless, witless and sarcastic diatribe. I'm used to whites being dismissive. You whistling Dixie dog whistler.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Seeing as how i acknowledged your points about Jackson and Sharpton in my respons and didn't disagree, don't see how i was dismissive. You did make a racial generality, I wouldn't that slide, if i had made one even that loose I would have been called out on it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    could have been an issue of bad gun laws
    what's funny is you're stating this while complaining about inaccurate reporting

• Jabu_Rule
    edited April 2014
    Seeing as how i acknowledged your points about Jackson and Sharpton in my respons and didn't disagree, don't see how i was dismissive. You did make a racial generality, I wouldn't that slide, if i had made one even that loose I would have been called out on it.

Thanks for acknowledging yet not understanding. I guess that's something. Let's take a look.
    all(nope) white folks don't have an issue being predatory
    so thanks
    but i still hate the attitude race hustlers
    obviously all whites don't partake but whites are the main partakers
    How bout we look at percentages

Step out of the shadows.