How Jordan Feels About ? Who Buy J's

Options
2»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Jordans are ugly as ? but some are pretty nice. Bottom line is dumb ? only buy them because they're Jordans knowing damn well if they werent "Jordans" they'd have kept them right on the shelf where they belong.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    you cant even cop Jordans anymore u be needing a ticket and ? in some spots.

still have a few J's from 04,05 and 06 mint
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    RxQN8XI.png

this is all the evidence i need to justify buying knock offs.....if my shoes are even knock offs

if the shoes cost less than $20 to make.....i'm pretty sure any knock off gonna cost around the same......

ain't like you get an extra life, or bonus points for the ? .....at the end of the day, on all on your feet to verify??

gott dammit i'm winning
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    quick someone make a list of all the everyday items that aren't overpriced...
    not enough space on the internet u say? ok then...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    RxQN8XI.png

this is all the evidence i need to justify buying knock offs.....if my shoes are even knock offs

if the shoes cost less than $20 to make.....i'm pretty sure any knock off gonna cost around the same......

ain't like you get an extra life, or bonus points for the ? .....at the end of the day, on all on your feet to verify??

gott dammit i'm winning

It aint bout all that u dumb ? ...if u only willing to shell out $50 go but some vans or converse and call it a day.

If u wearing fake ? intentionally it tells me a lot about u, and where ur morals and integrity are as a man, ur not a stand up guy...? in knockoffs are corns and shouldnt be trusted, type of ? to act out when ? come around, type a ? to snitch on they man's etc.

They have no sense of pride and are willin to do anything to get by and be accepted at all costs, even if they have to live a lie, ? 's deep...word.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    how am I naive for wanting to see the ? for myself tho?

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Some of those shoes on there so fake . I rather order online from footlocker tho instead if waiting inline
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who wear sneakers that aren't playing sports are most likely thieves
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who wear sneakers that aren't playing sports are most likely thieves
    A ? wearing sneakers stole yo ? eh?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might rock Jordan's during my next conference presentation to stunt on u ? ? ...
    Black excellence...
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mentioning morals when it comes to the shoes you buy now?

Haha I was born in the wrong got damn generation man....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They-just-bought.jpg
    they-bought-the-03zc3y.jpg
    BbTKPBtCAAAccCz.jpg
    I know I'd be lol'ing at that ? too

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    RxQN8XI.png

gott dammit i'm winning

It aint bout all that u dumb ? ...if u only willing to shell out $50 go but some vans or converse and call it a day.

If u wearing fake ? intentionally it tells me a lot about u, and where ur morals and integrity are as a man, ur not a stand up guy...? in knockoffs are corns and shouldnt be trusted, type of ? to act out when ? come around, type a ? to snitch on they man's etc.

They have no sense of pride and are willin to do anything to get by and be accepted at all costs, even if they have to live a lie, ? 's deep...word.

?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry du, but I got to do this. It's just the perfect to time to drop this and I can't let it pass.
    2ylo3ya.jpg
    rlhraa.jpg
  • mixtapedude
    mixtapedude Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    i get one par of shows and i rock them ? till they no good bruh ? shoes