Puff Daddy's Response to "Hit Em Up"

Options
12346»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    Also I never said pac was ? . Just said he wasn't that tough. If it ain't evident with all the docs n stories about him by now, u just believe all that super thug ? he was kicking. Like I said puff is a ? but wasn't scared of pac cuz he wasn't scary. Puff saying "l love you" in a facetious way don't mean he actually meant it. We all smart enough to catch on to sarcasm homes.

Cmon now, we cant call Pac a hot head that got people killed behid his recklessness...then also say he also wasnt tough. Cant have it both ways.

He was tough---it may not have been smart and definitely cost his life---but he was tough.

The reason why i feel Suge did Pac wrong was he didnt shield him or explain to him how deep that Blood ? was.

How u got the star and money maker gettin his feet ? (literally). They treated Pac like he was a soldier. And Pac's loyalty was his downfall, b.c they bailed him out and was helpin him go to war so he WAS acting like a soldier, when in reality he should have been a boss callin shots etc.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record

Pac didn't have a record? Pac had a huge record by 94. He even spent 15 days in jail the previous year.

1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.
    April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.
    October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped.
    November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and ? charges and weapons charges in New York City. The ? and weapons charges were dropped.
    November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

I was wrong about him not having a record....but he for damn sure didn't have a huge record.......two convictions for assault
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Also I never said pac was ? . Just said he wasn't that tough. If it ain't evident with all the docs n stories about him by now, u just believe all that super thug ? he was kicking. Like I said puff is a ? but wasn't scared of pac cuz he wasn't scary. Puff saying "l love you" in a facetious way don't mean he actually meant it. We all smart enough to catch on to sarcasm homes.

You aint gotta be A super thug to be man enough to tell A ? ? you,? everything you stand for and if you don't like it do something about it...? that Sarcastic sneaky way of dissing a ? ..I aint with it..If A real man got A problem with you he aint gone go about it in A round about way..He gone get at you directly..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You aint gotta be A super thug to be man enough to tell A ? ? you,? everything you stand for and if you don't like it do something about it...? that Sarcastic sneaky way of dissing a ? ..I aint with it..If A real man got A problem with you he aint gone go about it in A round about way..He gone get at you directly..

That's how hoe ass Puffy & his friends was doing in the beef. Throwing rocks & hiding hands, them ? was some straight frauds
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record

Pac didn't have a record? Pac had a huge record by 94. He even spent 15 days in jail the previous year.

1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.
    April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.
    October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped.
    November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and ? charges and weapons charges in New York City. The ? and weapons charges were dropped.
    November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

I was wrong about him not having a record....but he for damn sure didn't have a huge record.......two convictions for assault

There's more to his record
    from what I remember. I believe he was being beaten and arrested by the cops in 91 on the day his very first video appeared on TV. He sued the cops and won. He was also arrested for beating up his limo driver. Yeah, you're right, his record isn't as extensive as I had originally thought. I may be getting his lawsuits and mischief outside of the booth confused with his rap sheet. They say he had 16 different cases at any one time lol.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

Not sure in what context you say that.. but in general alot of people can be some bad mafuckas but alot of their "crimes" have just never come to light but a few e.g getting caught and arrested, charged.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a page into reading and sure enough menacepause had to come with the long winded titangraph to defend his significant other.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know, anybody can sniff a line of coke and act tough in a recording studio.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    He wasn't replaced by larenz Tate tho.

He was going to play that Muslim guy can't recall his name
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't gonna quote ? cuz I'll agree 2 disagree. Yall make it seem like these dude's weren't in a corporate business industry n there ain't politics in it. I'd like to ask how does being reckless make u tough? A ? with a gun is dangerous imo but not tough. I'm not here to change minds I'm stating my opinion. I don't propose my opinion is fact. That's why a lot of y'all always go back n forth name calling in discussions n all that. Cuz y'all want what u think to be right. ? is gray not black n white. ? bust guns n so called tough guys snitch in the world. Just saying maybe it's not 1 way.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wasn't replaced by larenz Tate tho.

He was going to play that Muslim guy can't recall his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvEaTLWAEk
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

i think there are lil more