red hood vs winter soldier why has no one thought of this?

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Quite Comical
its a no brainer really it is. you have to returned from the dead sidekicks of 2 of the most iconic heroes from both marvel and dc. both are highly trained killers with a deadly set of skills. so who ya got?

red hood vs winter soldier why has no one thought of this? 14 votes

winter soldier
64%
gnslord nemesisCoolJoeDillaDeafDrMindbender122Sour-CreamevoljeanyesLou CypherLord_Hades_08 9 votes
red hood
35%
Dupacdalyricalbanditinfamous114BroddieSplackavelli 5 votes

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter soldier
    Im going with Bucky. I have little knowledge of both characters, but know Jason can make some stupid ass decisions letting his emotions get the best of him.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    red hood
    i'm going with Jason . in my middle school years I witnessed in the pages of batman a 13 yr old kid dragging thugs he ruffed up to the gotham city precinct I have comics were he goes ham on street pimps. he fought side by side with batman as he took on his most dangerous foes like two face scarecrow, etc. he was trained by one of the worlds greatest crimefighters. he was a tough street kid before he met batman out of all the robbins he was a brawler and after witnessing his cold ruthlessness and carnage when he cut loose during the red hood saga I think he would win. he has the edge on bucky because bucky died during his first mission with cap while Jason had years of experience.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter soldier
    Winter Soldier is captain America.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter soldier
    because bucky would beat the ? ? out of red hood lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    red hood
    Red Hood. Not just training with Batman but also training with the All Caste and being a good enough warrior to be worthy of leading the League of Assassins put Jason Todd on a whole other level in terms of combat.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    red hood
    ? a Bucky
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    LOL at red hood beating Winter soldier y'all ? tripping
  • Broddie
    Options
    red hood
    Trippin? Do you even read Red Hood & The Outlaws? if you did you'll probably understand why.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    Red hood can't even beat Dickie G...how can he beat Bucky. Lol at basically Batman with no conscious....no
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    Bucky would beat the got damn ? out of Red Hood
  • Broddie
    Options
    red hood
    Red hood can't even beat Dickie G...how can he beat Bucky. Lol at basically Batman with no conscious....no

Regarding all this "he can't even take on ? " stuff; Pre-Flashpoint doesn't exist. It hasn't existed for over 2 years now. There is only New 52 Jason Todd now. New 52 Jason Todd would give Winter Soldier a run for his money.

He is not Batman without a conscious. He was trained by Batman. There is a difference. They don't carry themselves the same way as fighters.

Let's list his feats in the last 3 years his series has been out

Trained under Batman for 2 and a half years

Became the star pupil of one of the oldest and most dangerous assassins & mystics in the world (Ducra of the All-Caste)

Fought to a standstill against one of the most formidable fighters in any incarnation of the DC Universe (Bronze Tiger)

Led the League of Assassins against mystical immortal assassins called The Untitled; some of the most dangerous beings in the DCU who carried a power so great even Ra's Al Ghul couldn't handle it and killed them all

Killed a 10,000 year old member of that order of assassins on his own

Took down Ra's Al Ghul while he was under the influence of the power the untitled wielded

Knocked out Lady Shiva another of the most formidable fighters in any DCU after only training with her for 6 months

Has taken down monsters, aliens, criminals and demons with his quick strategies and agility

The only real thing Bucky has against him is the bionic arm. He could use an E.M.P. and disable any gadgets Jason could use including his hood. At the same time Jason could disable Bucky's Bionic arm with his suit's built in E.M.P. and finish him off with the mystical swords of the All-Caste.

This will be a lot closer than you would ever want to think. You just don't realize it because there is a shitload of comic books that you have obviously missed out on.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    ? ...so we're talking strictly new 52. Lol he does his best work with prep or sneak attacks. He can't random encounter beat bucky
  • Broddie
    Options
    red hood
    The assumption is that we're talking about the current incarnation of comic book characters in publication today; so yeah.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    You go with classic in battle threads. Anyways random encounter Bucky beats the ? out red...its not even close regardless of incarnation.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter soldier
    Better match up is Damian Wayne vs WS
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    winter soldier
    lol...at damian wwayne ? with bucky...aint damian like 7
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter soldier
    I ? with red hood. He suffers from that Batman "ima beatprepare the ? out of this ? bs" though.

Bucky obviously does prep work at times, too. It just isn't a crutch most times. I think it'll be a good fight with bucky taking 3 out of 5 fights.
    They both use gadgets and fireams and will ? your punk ass so....

I didn't know that ? about rh and lady shiva. Them giving lady shiva the rep she has only for Jason to knock her out in 6 months more makes me look at her as overrated more than todd as some type of prodigy.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have thrown Arsenal in there too. In hand to hand combat, Bucky. A battle with Prep time, Red Hood.