Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I can see this becoming a Boondocks episode

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Lol

1) We been sayin this about every current event for the last 3 years.

2) Boondocks is over after this year. Fin. Finito. No mas. Let's retire that saying.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? this whole ? world is about money wtf world you live in...thats why we ain't never heard about his numerous previous incidents...MONEY...Donald Sterling probably laughing at these dumb ? still....what other logical reason exist for them not to take a stand? The fans, a title, lmao FOH...lmao at we gonna protest after the season..when people actually got some power and leverage they not even smart enough to know how to use it smdh

Na ? . YOU ain't never heard about his previous incidents. The lawsuits against him for conspiring to keep minorities out go the apartments buildings he own are very well documented. So is Baron Davis claiming that Sterling used to sit court side and call him a '? ' when he wasn't playing well. Get it together.

And yes, a chance at a championship would be reason for me to not protest. Protesting my sitting out doesn't solve anything or prove anything. At all. Not a single thing. All it does is allow Donald Sterling to ? up a shot of reaching a goal you been working towards your whole life. ? outta here. You think he'd care if they sat out? If it was a ? like Mark Cuban - a ? who is actually a basketball FAN and doesn't look at his team as just another part of his portfolio - then it would be different. But if you have been paying attention to how this ? runs the team over the years, it's clear he doesn't really care about the actual game like that. The Clips are just a business decision to him, so sitting out means nothing.

If someone can tell me what sitting out would accomplish that is meaningful, I'd be happy to listen and consider it.

? need to stop being emotional and look at this ? for what it is.

I forgot this the land of the remedial ass ? that need everything dumb down for them. ? did Sterling ever receive any backlash from the previous incidents...NO..therefore my statement stands and makes sense (is that dumb down enough for you)? lmao at a championship worth your honor and dignity WHO THE ? IS RAISING YOU SORRY ASS ? LOL....? you need to learn how economics work in this country (look sponsors already pulling the plug) because if you did you wouldn't have even made that ? comment. If players would have stood together and made a stand then you would have had the NBA attention immediately...lmao at stop being emotional...this coming from a ? who pressed wack because you can't think of a logical intelligent retort...little boy please you out your league talking to me about intelligent matters
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSimba wrote: »
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ? mark cuban

What cuban say?
    Its playoff time, no reason to talk about anything in the NBA that does not relate to our Mavs. Lets Go Mavs !!

— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) April 26, 2014

But he's from Texas and that's how these crackers out here think. They're racist as ? knowitalls.

That's fair for him to say. There is no reason for him to talk about it. He's white and it's not his team, so it's not his problem.

but let it had been Michael Jordan on the tape talking bad about Jews.....

his tune would have changed and EVERYONE would be gunning for him. Lol come on bruh

Nah I don't believe that. That might apply to some, but given Mark Cuban's history, he would have made the exact same post under those circumstances too. Dude doesn't give a ? about much but his Mavs.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it was a consciousness decision but deandre looks like his mind is somewhere else

For all we know a lot those guys are plotting and strategizing a way to get out their contracts with that team.......

Yeah,I've seen a lot that talk of what they should or should not have done.
    Especially played the game. Regardless of what that man said, they still had a "job" to do. And people counting on them to do that job far beyond him.

A lot people be on some faux uber militant ?
    knowing ? well if the owner of company they worked and someone they did business with said some racial ? ,they ARE NOT going to immediately jeopardize their livelihood and put their family at risk at a drop of a dime,especially if you are contractual obligated to that job
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its part of the discussion... to me, its simply facetious to one day be ok with playing for a racist owner but as soon as its publicly known to a national audience, the players shouldn't play anymore. The NBA should force him to sell sure... this hurts there brand and human resources. But to say that the players and fans should 'boycott' is ridiculous...

Like the whole TNT crew said... they don't give a ? who the owner is.

Its not about caring who the owner is
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't read the thread... but this might be the most overblown story that I can ever remember....

affirmative action was just effectively ended in our lifetime, income inequality continues to surge..... we have a NFL team named the redskins for godsake....

but we are talkin about a 81 year old known racist who obviously got entrapped by his scorned side ? ... and we are actin like everybody is shocked and appalled...gtfoh. if we secretly record most 80 yo in America...I would guess that we would here 10-12 racist comments that would shock and appall us each. He'll hank Aaron just pretty much said that republicans are like kkk members PUBLICLY. we are a few years removed from senators sayin that Strom Thurmond racist policies were good PUBLICLY. ? knows what is said up there behind closed doors...

I guarantee u the players don't give a damn... and why should they. They knew this ? was racist when they signed there.... this ? sterling screamed racial epithets on the court. They just wanted to get dem checks and win basketball games..... its this ridiculous twitter, TMZ, instagram generation that wants them to be like Ali or bill Russell everybody found out what they already knew and didn't give 2 ? about.

All this ? text ..... what's your point?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? mark cuban

What cuban say?
    Its playoff time, no reason to talk about anything in the NBA that does not relate to our Mavs. Lets Go Mavs !!

But he's from Texas and that's how these crackers out here think. They're racist as ? knowitalls.

That's fair for him to say. There is no reason for him to talk about it. He's white and it's not his team, so it's not his problem.

his tune would have changed and EVERYONE would be gunning for him. Lol come on bruh

Nah I don't believe that. That might apply to some, but given Mark Cuban's history, he would have made the exact same post under those circumstances too. Dude doesn't give a ? about much but his Mavs.

Please, speak on his "history" that has u so convinced he would be consistent with his response despite the circumstances.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? mark cuban

What cuban say?

Truth. Or ? smh Thats the part thats so disheartening.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tank got more heart than the clippers
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? mark cuban

What cuban say?

"I like Donald, he plays by his own Rules" - Mark Cuban(2009)
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭

its overblown, there is a bunch of fake outrage, the mainstream media caught wind of the story and its juicy so of course the sports media latches on while we are the midst of some of the greatest basketball games in a long time... in the meantime, we skip over supreme court decisions and congressional budgets that keep blacks in the vicious cycle for the foreseeable future.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I can see this becoming a Boondocks episode

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Lol

1) We been sayin this about every current event for the last 3 years.

2) Boondocks is over after this year. Fin. Finito. No mas. Let's retire that saying.

Who's "we" tho?

& you can retire that gif, it's been used over a thousand times already
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Mark Cuban... "the culture" is rearing its head, u just gotta watch them identify themselves...
  • a.mann

its overblown, there is a bunch of fake outrage, the mainstream media caught wind of the story and its juicy so of course the sports media latches on while we are the midst of some of the greatest basketball games in a long time... in the meantime, we skip over supreme court decisions and congressional budgets that keep blacks in the vicious cycle for the foreseeable future.

it's not rare but I have

no sign and ether post

No sign,
    this story IS worthy of the media coverage and attention it is getting

the bold is pure ether......
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thinks it's unfair to only expect the clippers to react. Like if they do nothing they are ? . Well what about the scores of other black players he insulted
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

ahhhhh finally someone gets it..
    hope that ? darx read this..

maybe itll better serve him not commin from me...
    doubftul tho.. cowards will always run from the real fight..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    I thinks it's unfair to only expect the clippers to react. Like if they do nothing they are ? . Well what about the scores of other black players he insulted

go wash your ? hood.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well inform the ic of the government
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    ? mark cuban

What cuban say?

Truth. Or ? smh Thats the part thats so disheartening.

no its not
    if this were to happen to ? or jews.
    I doubt the players would have played .
    I doubt the Jewish community or the ? community, would be on TV talking about, we just go out there and try to win a championship.
    In life u get what u deserve.if you don't stand for yourself nobody will stand for You.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    a.mann wrote: »
    I dont think it was a consciousness decision but deandre looks like his mind is somewhere else

For all we know a lot those guys are plotting and strategizing a way to get out their contracts with that team.......

Yeah,I've seen a lot that talk of what they should or should not have done.
    Especially played the game. Regardless of what that man said, they still had a "job" to do. And people counting on them to do that job far beyond him.

A lot people be on some faux uber militant ?
    knowing ? well if the owner of company they worked and someone they did business with said some racial ? ,they ARE NOT going to immediately jeopardize their livelihood and put their family at risk at a drop of a dime,especially if you are contractual obligated to that job

This is why I say immediately jumping on the "The players are ? " bandwagon is a bit harsh because there's still a window for them to do something. I do however think if they were going to take a stand then one stronger than simply taking your warm ups off was needed.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its annoying shameful and ignorant anytime ? like this occurs ? here come at each others necksmm there can be divergent opinions but everyone with sense and perspective should be unified under the banner of justice...

But ? being ? go od and throw out all sorts if language dinegrating each other and what not and that pettiness seems to drown out the cause...
  • a.mann
    edited April 2014
    blackrain wrote: »

This is why I say immediately jumping on the "The players are ? " bandwagon is a bit harsh because there's still a window for them to do something. I do however think if they were going to take a stand then one stronger than simply taking your warm ups off was needed.

That's an acknowledgment.

But honestly the only thing that will satisfy some people is those guys breaking their contracts and quitting the team out right

Of course, these very same people demanding such action
    WILL NOT help pay the millions of dollars that will be owed
    if those players were to heedlessly take such drastic actions........
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by the fans on the clipper ig page they're going to black out the arena tomorrow. I never understood that.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should not be a million opinions on every ? thing, there should be no tolerance for any kind of disrespect. Donald sterling should be fined, suspended and financially pressured to sell that team, the nba cannot make him sell so the only way for him to suffer would be to make him sustain monetary loss. The most effective way of doing that would be boycott and fines.
This discussion has been closed.