Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Damn, so they can FORCE this ? ? to sell the team? Honestly, I'm thinking that if he sells, he'll have to be forced. He ain't giving that ? up willingly, just outta spite. Will any owner have the nuts to cast the first stone?

A: Yes. Under the terms of Paragraph 13 of the constitution, the owners can terminate another owner's franchise with a vote of three-fourths of the NBA Board of Governors, which is composed of all 30 owners. The power to terminate is limited to things like gambling and fraud in the application for ownership, but it also includes a provision for termination when an owner "fails to fulfill" a "contractual obligation" in "such a way as to affect the [NBA] or its members adversely." Silver and the owners could assert that Sterling's statements violated the constitution's requirements to conduct business on a "reasonable" and "ethical" level.

Any owner or Silver can initiate the termination procedure with a written charge describing the violation. Sterling would have five days to respond to the charge with a written answer. The commissioner would then schedule a special meeting of the NBA Board of Governors within 10 days. Both sides would have a chance to present their evidence, and then the board would vote. If three-fourths of the board members vote to terminate, then Sterling would face termination of his ownership. It would require a vote of two-thirds of the board to reduce the termination to a fine. Terminating a franchise would obviously be a drastic remedy, but the potential of the termination procedure gives Silver and the other owners vast leverage in any discussion with Sterling about an involuntary sale of his team.

? bruh...if you believe that ? you crazy...Ain't nobody gone knock that redneck off his square you understand me?

The media just pullin yall ? ? for kicks and reactions....nh

Perhaps you should read again. They dont need to 'force him to sell', which implies a) they need a buyer, and b) they need him to cooperate in some fashion.

They dont need either. They can flat out terminate his ownership. The league would then own the team in the interim, a la the Hornets in 2012

Now the legal battle would be hell, as i imagine the recording is similar to how evidence illegally ascertained is inadmissable ('illegal search and seizure'), but then again, they're sayin he knew he was being recorded. But thats the thot's words and i doubt thats true.

But the point is the league should make the fight. Now that we know its possible, its black n white what they should do. We'll see what type of league it is tommorow
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is a serious thread but just making light of this ? to keep sane...

@BOSSExcellence‌ u mad as ? that wasnt one of your ? huh? dont lie bruh... she embezzled 1.8 milli from that cac lol

@twatgetta‌ u made a post using the words "? " "? " and "? " in it... thats all i got

@Darxwell‌ what them notifications lookin like, threadstarter?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    Reality is different

This ? is dum dena ? tho why play for a team with a racist owner?

Why live in a racist country? We're all aware of how America feels about blacks and all people of color.

So why live in a country that doesn't want you here?

Land of the free home of the brave

? stop it ,if you think you're gonna make a profit
    go somewhere else with this Bafoonery.
    you know damn well, there is nowhere for a ? to really go. everywhere you go, there's sTink ass crackers ? ? up

I don't know you but I'll respond

So you jus gone take what these white folks dish out? ol thats jus how ? is ol we love ? but him set in his ways he really love us

Belly up you ? floppin
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

@BOSSExcellence‌ u mad as ? that wasnt one of your ? huh? dont lie bruh... she embezzled 1.8 milli from that cac lol

@twatgetta‌ u made a post using the words "? " "? " and "? " in it... thats all i got

LOL crucial
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall banned matt??

Yall so fuckn soft
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So glad that I had the courage at my lil 2 dollar job to stand up to our bosses and say "NO" when they wanted to add more duties without a significant pay increase. They were mad at us and in response, they took our vending machines away, but we didn't care. Just walked into the office one day and our vending machines were gone from the halls. But some things are more important than snacks.

And that is really what this issue is about.......

It is about the power struggle between owners & workers.............

A boycott would have resonated far beyond racial issues and struck a blow to the 1%............

And that Hymie been taking advantage of black & latino renters for years............

Doc & the players sent out the wrong message..........

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall banned matt??

Yall so fuckn soft

or maybe he's being trolled for being corny...
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

? shut this dumb ? up.... I asked you a simple ? question as to how this is not about white supremacy and you start tap dancing then go into some diatribe about how this aint like Trayvon Martin?

Can't answer my ? question or bring anything to the table as to explain how its "rediculous" yet you are adamantly against what I'm saying..

? outta here blood ... ? clown

smh ... Don't even know why I give you dudes the benifit of the doubt sometime

haha really ? ?

ur really gonna call me out for tap dancin when u choose not to refute my initial points that this wasnt a debate...hes likely gonna be stripped of his team...and everybody is publicly distancing themselves from sterling. this matter is closed. but ? stand idly by when it comes to hard issues...man we got a nfl team named the redskins

so get the ? outta here with this ? ? ? ...its overblown...

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So glad that I had the courage at my lil 2 dollar job to stand up to our bosses and say "NO" when they wanted to add more duties without a significant pay increase. They were mad at us and in response, they took our vending machines away, but we didn't care. Just walked into the office one day and our vending machines were gone from the halls. But some things are more important than snacks.

thuggin it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

thuggin it

Yep!

Socked it to the man!

Labor-strike.jpg
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

maaaaaaaaaad then a muthafucka!!!! i posted some ? on my FB earlier how i tip my hat to whoever sent that ? !! hahahaha all this commotion and no talk about how dude is married wit a "side piece"

PimPn is live and in effect!!
    and whats even funnier is im talkin about the NBA..

yall seein what iv always been sayin.. these ? is hoes! hahaha
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the record for replies in a non-sticky thread on the IC?
  • Max.
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

i jus cant take u cats serious..
    some of yall i should say..
    cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

no wonder they view us as dogs..

Too much ether..

If black people felt some type of way they would stop calln each other the N word(since its a awful word) and stop killn each other.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's real easy for someone to say what they would do, when they're not in the situation themselves.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's funny is how people say, go out there, and play the game.
    go out there , and win a championship
    go out there, as if your humanity pales in comparision to a ? game, and a ? trophy.
    But what about the fans court jester???
    ? your feelings , what about my entertainment ? .
    and those ? went out and played like sad clownS.
    if you're gonna play, go out and play.
    you going to protest . Then protest .
    don't do no Half ass ? . because it makes you look indecisive, like Doc Rivers.
    look at his eyes, you can see the pain ,you can see the hurt but he's scared , he don't want to get out of pocket.
    he was the leader and it showed.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Yall banned matt??

Yall so fuckn soft

if your uncle At Stormfront ,wouldnt put up with clowns ,then why us ?
  • D0wn
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Startin' 2 suspect that Stiviano ? might've been born a male....
    That's irrelevant.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

Too much ether..

If black people felt some type of way they would stop calln each other the N word(since its a awful word) and stop killn each other.
    Wack post with a horrible premise.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Really? Ya'll ? calling Kareem a ? ? The same dude that was back there protesting and speaking out when ? was real? Ya'll are silly as ? .

Did you actually read his article. He spent half of it outlining how much of a racist ? Sterling is. In addition to that he called people out for being outraged by him being set up by a girlfriend when those same people ignored all the blatant racism he's been doing for decades. His underlying point is that people shouldn't get too caught up in being mad at Donald Sterling. They should be mad at racism in general and in the future not let racism slide until some scandalous chick uses the media to try and get revenge. In what world is that a coonish stance?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's real easy for someone to say what they would do, when they're not in the situation themselves.

Yes it is. We all acknowledged that they were put in a tough spot.

Now please stop ignoring the fact that so were many other black athletes that stood up for what was right. And they stood up when it could literally cost them their lives.

So its disingenuous for people on your side of the issue to continue to glance over that fact.
  • Max.
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Too much ether..

Wack post with a horrible premise.

The black militant posts sound good on the ic i mean we saw how kingjamal got exposed..im seeing no positive action in my community...a very big african american conmunity with latin/asian filling out the rest..people said the same thing after the trayvon case.."we needa do this/that" make a stand!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall banned matt??

Yall so fuckn soft

You just might be next.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Really? Ya'll ? calling Kareem a ? ? The same dude that was back there protesting and speaking out when ? was real? Ya'll are silly as ? .

Did you actually read his article. He spent half of it outlining how much of a racist ? Sterling is. In addition to that he called people out for being outraged by him being set up by a girlfriend when those same people ignored all the blatant racism he's been doing for decades. His underlying point is that people shouldn't get too caught up in being mad at Donald Sterling. They should be mad at racism in general and in the future not let racism slide until some scandalous chick uses the media to try and get revenge. In what world is that a coonish stance?

I don't think anyone called that man a ? .

As far as the bolded, that's all well and good. And very true. But you can say that without seemingly trying to absolve Donald Sterling of his ignorant comments, as well. I think that's what people's issue is. That's MY issue, anyway.

PS: Eh, maybe ? did call him a '? '. But those the same ? who randomly talk out their neck about anything anyway.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My issue is that you got people like him and others in power that are responsible for peoples livelihoods, and think of "people" as less than human...imagine how many lawmakers, judges, lawyers, teachers and other influential/power position holders think just like him....not excusing what sterling said but his views match his age....outdated
This discussion has been closed.