"It's more Sterlings that's out here and feel like he feels."

2»

Comments

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for hypotheticals

Even with all the strides blks have made, the fact that the wealth gap between whites and blacks persist and is actually widening should be proof enough

Unless u just believe blks are lazier, less moral, less ambitious, not as smart as non blks...if that's the case there is nothing I could do that hasn't already been done to convince u different

Than u have the instances such as when wells fargo officials testified that loan officers often times referred to blks as "mud people", or when bank of america was fined millions of dollars for discriminating against blk job applicants for over 2 decades

Its more than obvious racist attitudes are present in boardrooms across America's

People are either racist/prejudice themselves, or willfully ignorant
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't police peoples thoughts but once it's out there it's out there.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO. People are up in arms because he said this ? about race. But had he said, "why the ? are you hanging around so many ? ? You can do what you want in private but my friends keep calling me asking why my girl is around all these ? ....they're starting to think I like ? too..."

A lot of you nignogs would be like, "HEY THATS THAT MAN'S PRIVATE BELIEFS! AND HE GOT A POINT!"

Blacks are ? because he's anti-black. Mexicans are ? because he's anti-Mexican. Notice how Asians and the ? community is niiiice and quiet about this ? though.

I say all that to say, Im against surveillance just to eavesdrop on people's rivate conversations. Im just glad it camre to light because he's in a position of power. So Im against it...but if it happens to leak out somehow I'd be happy it did.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't record a conversation with someone without that other person's consent. So if Sterling knew he was being recorded.....then why say what he said? I feel like there is something more to this story......why at this time is this story coming out? This may be a distraction to the huge chess moves that are taking place.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    OhPee wrote: »
    You can't record a conversation with someone without that other person's consent. So if Sterling knew he was being recorded.....then why say what he said? I feel like there is something more to this story......why at this time is this story coming out? This may be a distraction to the huge chess moves that are taking place.

My take on it is it's the same as people recording other people on video with their cell phones every day. Then uploading to youtube or world star.

"then why say what he said?"
    That old dude probably forget ? every 5 minutes if he did agree to be recorded and she spinning her web around the trick while he focused on her looks and sex. She got him wound up, played dumb with all the "But honey" ? , then wound him up again to make him get angry to speak his mind.

" Why now? ..... This may be a distraction to the huge chess moves that are taking place."
    The sugarbaby turned sour. If people believe it ain't no ? behind all this ? pulling her strings they are naive.

the whole (warranted) backlash behind his racist comments are just a repercussion of the setup.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there ever a good time for a story like this?
  • ConflictSucks
    ConflictSucks Members Posts: 43
    Darxwell wrote: »
    NO. People are up in arms because he said this ? about race. But had he said, "why the ? are you hanging around so many ? ? You can do what you want in private but my friends keep calling me asking why my girl is around all these ? ....they're starting to think I like ? too..."

A lot of you nignogs would be like, "HEY THATS THAT MAN'S PRIVATE BELIEFS! AND HE GOT A POINT!"

Blacks are ? because he's anti-black. Mexicans are ? because he's anti-Mexican. Notice how Asians and the ? community is niiiice and quiet about this ? though.

So you're saying that peoples' stances on political issues are driven by their personal feelings?
    I would have never guessed
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this similar to the owner of chik fil a? He said something about ? and some boycotted and some didn't care because they liked the chicken. He wasn't "caught" he just said it in some interview. The cases are kinda similar if u think about it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this similar to the owner of chik fil a? He said something about ? and some boycotted and some didn't care because they liked the chicken. He wasn't "caught" he just said it in some interview. The cases are kinda similar if u think about it.

All he said, I think, was that he believed in the biblical definition of marriage. I don't think it's similar.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

All he said, I think, was that he believed in the biblical definition of marriage. I don't think it's similar.

I couldn't remember exactly what he said so thanks. Yea its not exactly the same but still similar in an owner of a business having controversial views. Either way ? Sterling those who think like him.
    Bmakqd9IYAA58of.jpg

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really.

If the CEO of Chik fila had majority of ? working for him, and he made disparaging and denigrating comments directly about their sexuality you may have a point

He cited religious reasons why he disagreed with ? marriage.

The Bible.........the deus ex machina of the 21th Century

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course there are more Sterlings. he admitted this much himself in the tapes. He was saying that this is how he feels b/c it's part of the culture he grew up in and is apart of "rich, white jews"

This brand of thinking is part of the zionist mentality. Just look at how zionists treat Palestinians, and black jews in Palestine.

And just look at how the zionist Israelis supported Apartheid South Africa (and now they're calling for John Kerry's head for calling them out on the road to apartheid themselves w/ respect to how they treat Palestinians).

And notice how the most pro-zionist Americans tend to be the racist ones too.

This isn't new to anyone who remembers even half the ? that Sterling has done in just the last few years. And this isn't new to anyone who has even a sliver of understanding of the zionist mentality.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    spkvisuals wrote: »
    each and everyone of us including racists and bigots are entitled to our opinion, now if they act on that thought then that's where the lines are crossed. Yes, dude is a racist and history proves this, shouldn't be shocking. I put blame on his "chick/sidepiece/mistress" for recording it. His ? hand wasn't too strong.

badars.gif

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sterling's 81 years old, he prolly forgot he was being recorded halfway through the convo
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sterling's 81 years old, he prolly forgot he was being recorded halfway through the convo

heard from someone that Sterling actually wants his convos recorded b/c he forgets ideas and details that he wants to get back to or use in his businesses. hence why this was recorded.

dunno the accuracy of this claim, but it makes sense on some levels.