Major League LaCrosse Vexed over Jay Z comment - fires jab back

HomerSexual
HomerSexual Members Posts: 24
Jay Z appeared to jab at Drake on DJ Khaled's new track "They Don't Love You No More" when he rapped, "Haters wanna ball, let me tighten up my drawstring / Wrong sport boy, you know you soft as a lacrosse team". He seemed to be responding to Drake's immortal diss during a Raptors/Nets game: "Jay Z's somewhere eating a fondue plate."

Drake hasn't responded yet, but someone else did. A spokesperson for Major League Lacrosse, an eight team professional league which "boasts the best 230 lacrosse players in the world," gave a statement to MTV that chastises Hov for assuming lacrosse is a soft sport for soft men.

It reads:
Lacrosse is often called the fastest sport on two feet. Players are on the field dodging and shooting ? at over 100 miles per hour.

With that said we don’t think Jay-Z knows what he’s talking about when he calls Lacrosse 'soft.' I can guarantee you it is anything but a 'soft’ sport.'

Mr. Carter would not last one minute on a lacrosse field during a match and he is more than welcome to come to any of our games and try.

I have to say, it looks like they're right. Hov's not going to take those hits.

http://m.pitchfork.com/news/54985-major-league-lacrosse-blasts-jay-z-for-calling-lacrosse-soft-in-possible-drake-diss/

Comments