Homosexuality Is Used By The Media To Disrupt The ‘? ’ Energy Male and Female Combination?

indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
This is not a diss to homosexuals

The Universe and all matter that has ever existed and will ever exist are and will be formed by a combination of male and female energy. In Sacred Geometry it is represented by the hexagon/Flower of Life.

Yesterday I came across a thread on another website that said that a very public figure that we all know was a Transvestite. I was totally shocked by this and really hope it’s not true. But there is a possibility that it is knowing that we do live in a corrupted society created by Yahweh and the Elohim about 6,000 years ago.

According to Black Roots Science the Black man and the Women are ? simply because when ? incarnated on Earth he took the blackness of space for his/her skin. ? in the form of the Black Man and Women was perfect in every way but yearned to know what it was like to be imperfect. When Yahweh was born about 6,000 years ago he was pre-ordained to bring forth this imperfection.

About 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh our ancestors began the process of degrading their perfect bodies to prepare for the cycle of imperfection. They did this by leaving their perfect civilizations and entering the forests to hunt for animals for food the first time. And IMO this might have been the first instance of ‘Homosexuality’. Although Black Roots Science doesn’t say I personally believe that males used ? ? as another means to degrade their bodies (last week I came across a relief that showed ancient Sumerians engaging in ? sex).

Sexuality is the strongest force with in our bodies. And ss I said before the combination of male and female energy is behind the creation of everything that has been created in the world and will be created in the world. So, consequently I have to wonder- when Homosexuality was created though of was it used to black the ‘? ’ energy the male and female combination that is represented by the Hexagon and the Flower of Life. And is it used to day by Hollywood and the media in general upheld the blockage of the ‘? ’ energy?

According to Black Roots society the only way Yahweh will come back and free us ( Blacks/Hebrews ) from our ? is that we need to gather together at a minimum of about 144000 people who reject the corruption of the current society and want to live a life free of sin. I wonder does this mean that this society should be one free from all homosexuals, transvestites and transgender since they will project from their bodies a homosexual energy force that is the opposite of the force that created the universe?

Comments

• indyman87
    Ooops. That should read 'when Homosexuality was created; thought of was it used to block the ‘? ’ energy the male and female
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racist sciences is the name of this ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The white man is a natrual ? and the media is not as smart or tricky as people think
  • indyman87
    As I said above about 44000 years ago IMO some our ancestors becamed transgendered to block the '? ' energy which inturned degraded their perfect 7 foot bodies. They did this to prepare for the cycle of imperfection/evil which was ushered in by Yahweh about 6000 years ago. I think this blockage makes our energy channels (nadis) in our bodies dormant. There is an alternative therapy called Biontology that claims to help unlock our dormant energy channels using bio-photon light equipment. This therapy is very expensive but you can also help unlock your dormant energy channels by eating fruits and vegetables directly from your garden. If you pick fruits and vegetables from the grocery store the bio-photons in them will no longer be active. Taking micro-minerals also helps but the only sure way is to leave this civilization and start a new community free from people who are transgendered/homosexual. According to Black Roots Science once a group of 14000 gather Yahweh will come back.

This cycle of evil/imperfection should have ended in the 1920s but apparently no one wants it to end.