Game and Ti in police stand-off.. Updated with fight that started everything..

illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Reason

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • illedout
    The funny part is that T.I was the one who said "The police ain't do it, security did it"..
    T.I stay working for the feds. Always gonna be a snitch in my eyes

Game kept it real

I thought Ti was the one who called ? off too,
    until I watched the video again,
    the dude that got his ass wupped said ''police ain't do ? , security did"..

But Tip was quick to divert the hostile attention from the police to security..
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mo ? to rap about I guess...smh..

• illedout
    illedout wrote: »
    The funny part is that T.I was the one who said "The police ain't do it, security did it"..
    T.I stay working for the feds. Always gonna be a snitch in my eyes

Game kept it real

I thought Ti was the one who called ? off too,
    until I watched the video again,
    the dude that got his ass wupped said ''police ain't do ? , security did"..

But Tip was quick to divert the hostile attention from the police to security..

cause security aint got guns... duh.

Most busy/popular nightclubs have off duty police officers working security..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? TI..He was actin like Game was gonna take care of the situation.. ? bust your own guns!
    What a ? rat. I hate TI damnit. ? SNITCHES! ? THE COPS!!
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    So nobody noticed that was Big U with blood on his face? Dude is a black belt since i dont know how long plus is a official head in the 60s so it takes alot to do him like that...plus at this point u aint never gon see him or dudes like him just fight security like that. Or maybe he just was holding his mans in red down and taking the wind of it for his dude.

thats why Game got heated. TIP got alot to lose at this point. Game too, but ya know TIP got alot to lose after the last time. U been holding them down, along with alot of other cats so thats why they got so heated.

Lil dude in blue was U's son thats why he got even angrier. U heard him say "i aint never seen him like that"..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Dudes infatuation with Rap extra curriculars are synonymous with females and soap operas
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many chances to punch a bouncer in his ? , none were taken. Im out.
  • illedout
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    So nobody noticed that was Big U with blood on his face? Dude is a black belt since i dont know how long plus is a official head in the 60s so it takes alot to do him like that...plus at this point u aint never gon see him or dudes like him just fight security like that. Or maybe he just was holding his mans in red down and taking the wind of it for his dude.

thats why Game got heated. TIP got alot to lose at this point. Game too, but ya know TIP got alot to lose after the last time. U been holding them down, along with alot of other cats so thats why they got so heated.

Lil dude in blue was U's son thats why he got even angrier. U heard him say "i aint never seen him like that"..

@SnuffDaddy‌
    Who is Big U, and whats his connection to Game and the West Coast??
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bouncers whipped on them two cats..
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

@SnuffDaddy‌

Depends on what you mean when you say West Coast - you mean street wise or industry wise? He's a big homie from the 60's and that's pretty much where i'll leave it. Not that it impresses me nor am i the type to romantize street tales and whatnot but a ? just tired at the moment..lol.
  • illedout

@SnuffDaddy‌

Depends on what you mean when you say West Coast - you mean street wise or industry wise?

@SnuffDaddy‌
    Bruh I don't know who Big U is..
    I honestly thought,
    Game and Tip were going hard because they thought it was police brutality,
    I kinda figured it was more to it when the lil dude said "I never seen him like that"..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? was crazy . tip actin lik his 150 built gonna do something . ? that ? can get fold like a peice of paper
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad neither was arrested... again

Game and Tip should know they're targeted by the pigs
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • illedout
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZxaRuMDcw