Game and Ti in police stand-off.. Updated with fight that started everything..

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll dudes got better drama vision than I do because I swear I don't understand what was going on.

Someone got beat up and TI and everybody thought the cops were doing that. From then on I'm confused. Both sides looked like they were just standing there trying to stop the other from getting past. And did they just come outside and see the dude ? with a bunch of cops around him? Like how do things escalate that far before someone says that it wasn't the cops?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make no mistake about it: TI and Game could have lost their life right then n there.

You see TI was the main one talkin---nothin TOO hostile, ? like 'there's a lot of us to beat up'---but then a random ngga on the side was ready to turn up and made a "quick movement". Bam. Ngga EVERYBODY coulda died right then. Smh Many a black man is in the grave by the police right now over a quick movement. Oh, and they rally and protest but how bout dont put yourself in that position.

• S2J
    TI was grandstandin a lil bt, but Game is that 'ima act out...somebody hold me back!' type ngga. TI folded his arms so Game folded his arms. Smh

And dude in the blue, Big U's son, almost got them nggas killed.

'Why my pops bleedin ngga" and almost rushed the cops.
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    The fight that started it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4212678365&feature=iv&src_vid=DT9rrj3Hlq4&v=slrZclKkNf4

Woooow. If dudes r who they say they are, dude who was kickin that man when he was down need ot watch his back.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, why was the dude in the Security jacket kicking the ? out of the dude in the red? Is he just one of those dudes that sees someone go and and wants a piece?
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Lawsuit or body bag.

The lil asian lookin dude w/ the spike hair got 2 CLEAN premeditated kicks to dude in the red's face.
  • S2J
    inb4 SUpper club shot up.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    LOL..
    They say Tyga is standing there at 1:14,
    eating popcorn watching the ? go down..

Smart dude..
    I wouldn't have got involved in that dumb ? neither..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that ? . if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that ? too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them ? gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate bouncers
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a minute, so yall ? didnt even see the first video?

Aint that a ? ..i guess media of course just reports "Game & TI in fight" without seeing the other video. At least all media except TMZ seems to have done it.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Millionaire ? out here lookin like high schoolers
  • S2J
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Wait a minute, so yall ? didnt even see the first video?

Aint that a ? ..i guess media of course just reports "Game & TI in fight" without seeing the other video. At least all media except TMZ seems to have done it.

What media, tmz the one who breaks all tthese vids bruh lol
  • S2J
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that ? . if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that ? too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them ? gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1

Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    illedout wrote: »
    Millionaire ? out here lookin like high schoolers

look to me like Ti and Game was out there standing up for what they believe in..
    No matter how minuscule it is..

Sounds like a martyr to me. The crazy thign about martyrs is...they dead.

Is that something you'd die bout? With 3 kids at home? B/c many a ngga has had his life end over petty ? like that...in club parking lots.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.

i cant say a line was crossed. i dont know what happen in the beginning. i cant say he didnt haul off and rocked the dude who was kicking him. he could have knocked him down and almost out and maybe thats why he was kicking him. listening if he know who they are and he wants to catch them in parking lot then do ya thing but just coming back and shooting up the club aint whats up.

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i dont understand why people get mad whenever someone calls t.i. a snitch
    he's a well known snitch, why cant some people just embrace it like 50 cent fans did
  • wu-tang4ever
    wu-tang4ever Members Posts: 118 ✭✭
    looked like big u knocked down the dude in red then bouncers came in and security dude with spikey hair got a few kicks in when the guy in red was down? All gets broken up from there!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    The fight that started it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4212678365&feature=iv&src_vid=DT9rrj3Hlq4&v=slrZclKkNf4

Woooow. If dudes r who they say they are, dude who was kickin that man when he was down need ot watch his back.

smh, these ? boy bouncers gotta face some kinda consequences
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody gonna pay for this ! Asap
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what i hear one of them dudes in the security team, or a few of them, are blood affiliated/members. Alot of samoans are. But wouldnt suprise me if thats why they kept stomping on em, even tho one of them said "he swung on my security guy"
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things could've went south easily.
    In the midst of all those night sticks one cop had a hammer and he could've easily got trigger happy
    Yeah its ? the police but you gotta be smart too

Bouncers was on some ? boy ? kicking oh dude when he was down so TI and Game was in the right
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol ti actin like he 6 ft tall all.i know that video gave me a headche
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Big U seems like a nice guy sad that it happen to him. Sad that his son had to see that ? . As someone said above me. They really had to hold this guy he was about to run into the cops.. I feel him, In that situation if u see some1 that love u gonna get beat up like that .... it gonna hurt