Aye enough is enough *brrr!*

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody's perfect
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what loyalties? what behavior are u walking about from me?

thought it wasn't bout you....

this "banning YMCMB threads" agenda is not about me, but u said something about loyalties and certain behavior in a reply to me, im curious to know what ur talkin about.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is the coolest mod?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    shadyteam & monizzle being monizzle(lame) are much bigger problems that should be addressed by mods.
    here comes another unfunny diss either about malice, bcotton, or my music. womp womp.

lol please explain how i am a bigger problem than these ymcmb ? . I actually post facts and i have had productive hip hop focused threads.

lol productive threads..

all u talk about is some damn

BATTLE OF THE BUSHES TOURNAMENT THREAD or

DRAKE BE LIKE....THREAD..

whats the real difference between that and the Lil wayne & nicki minaj shoot a video threads?

at least the datpiff cover thread had a couple funny pics in it tho cant really hate on that one..

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest issue i have is YMCMB stans are the worse because they don't come up with any facts at all. Nation of naslam, jhovas witnesses and even drakes stan team 6 task force hoes come up with valid points/supporting details. Same with the north vs south wars that break out people come with facts. But team ymcmb sidechicks stan 95% of the time. They don't even try to spin ? like other stans they just hit feelings or ask the mods to ban you. ? watch this post get flagged and get wacks cause them ? never have actual opinions.

At the same time its funny as hell when a thread backfires on bcotton and ? . Like when hes posting a gudda gudda song and ? go in on the bushes and ? . Or back when i actually had funny ymcmb articles (i kinda fell off) and you had the same 3 wacks but everyone else hit the lol or ether. And lets be honest most bcotton threads are him talking to himself 2 dickriding goats from mikey and ? malice and maybe another ymcmb stan typing "mmm" on some weird ? . The rest of it is bcotton reposting his own comments on some imaginary friend ? .

Didn't read this
  • ConflictSucks
    ConflictSucks Members Posts: 43
    Options

this "banning YMCMB threads" agenda is not about me, but u said something about loyalties and certain behavior in a reply to me, im curious to know what ur talkin about.

There was a back and forth and all the while you didn't even understand what he said

/fail
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Who is the coolest mod?

My ? @KillaCham
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    When we get our own sub forum you ? ? stay the ? out. Don't ? click on it. Now.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

im speaking in regards to the posters you mentioned and are attemtping to defend.
    you are included in that as well due to you currently trying to revise the last 2 1/2 months, on how things run around here.

im not tryna revise ? im just sayin, the other ? i mentioned is just as bad if not worse, its a bunch of threads posted daily that aint bout ? , but only when it come to ymcmb yall wanna take action, b4 stew banned ol girl ? just said ignore shady team, thats all that has to be done ymcmb threads, just scroll past. i know u wanna get rid of em tho cuz u hate them anyway lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shadyteam & monizzle being monizzle(lame) are much bigger problems that should be addressed by mods.
    here comes another unfunny diss either about malice, bcotton, or my music. womp womp.

lol please explain how i am a bigger problem than these ymcmb ? . I actually post facts and i have had productive hip hop focused threads.

lol productive threads..

all u talk about is some damn

BATTLE OF THE BUSHES TOURNAMENT THREAD or

DRAKE BE LIKE....THREAD..

whats the real difference between that and the Lil wayne & nicki minaj shoot a video threads?

at least the datpiff cover thread had a couple funny pics in it tho cant really hate on that one..

those threads were fun threads but it got cats involved it wasnt the same 2 people talking back and forth. And ive also made threads in that same time about jay z's approach to roc nation sports, the dynamic of macklemore and krit being on the same tour as well as a thread questioning rappers cutting more songs from the final mixtape/album. those threads got people moving.

i have yet to see a bcotton thread actually get people thinking about a trend in hip hop. my threads have. some ore fun joke type ? but they get numbers. others are serious and deep and they get people thinking.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options

There was a back and forth and all the while you didn't even understand what he said

/fail

he said something about our loyalty and our behavior, in a post replyin to me, when his issue aint with me. im not loyal to anyone on here, i dont make threads like that. thats why i asked why he said that. dont worry bout me young ? , i got this here.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options

im speaking in regards to the posters you mentioned and are attemtping to defend.
    you are included in that as well due to you currently trying to revise the last 2 1/2 months, on how things run around here.

im not tryna revise ? im just sayin, the other ? i mentioned is just as bad if not worse, its a bunch of threads posted daily that aint bout ? , but only when it come to ymcmb yall wanna take action, b4 stew banned ol girl ? just said ignore shady team, thats all that has to be done ymcmb threads, just scroll past. i know u wanna get rid of em tho cuz u hate them anyway lol

so ease of travel is not an issue?

sometimes there are more YMCMB threads on page one than anything else.

it is distracting,off putting and sinks threads that dont really have a chance.
    posters shouldn't have to do that much damn work to get to the meat of the forum.

you are wrong.

that rarely happens tho, and when it does, is it really that hard to go to page 2? or bump the couple threads on page 1, or even make a new topic. posters aint doin no work, like chitlin say we just postin nothin more nothin less, hell even the lord jamar/pseudo black pride threads are worse
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    see even in this thread malice and cotton cant even defend themselves they just no signing, posting each others ? and making blanket propaganda statements with hashtags and corny sayings.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    so all the threads that arent about music will be gotten the ? outta here? not just ymcmb but all?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Pause just in case. .
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Ymcbahhicikggb
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    ? we made it¡
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.