What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Aye enough is enough *brrr!*

124»

Replies

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    see even in this thread malice and cotton cant even defend themselves they just no signing, posting each others shit and making blanket propaganda statements with hashtags and corny sayings.

Shut up bitch boy. Is that better?

#CarterSeason

#YMCMB
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    Bcotton5
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wasnt there a g-unit sub forum here back in the day?
    DOPEdweebzBelovedAfeni
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for the betterment of the Reason.... so if that means moving redundant/bullshit threads... so be it
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all the threads that arent about music will be gotten the fuck outta here? not just ymcmb but all?

you do know that pretty much that entire random thoughts thread is me.... kicking threads the fuck outta here, right?

i cannot speak for my peers, but i can speak for myself.

i may be an asshole, but im a fair one. fuck yalls agendas and loyalties, i like R&B better than hip hop any damn way...

lol fair enough, well its 1 or 2 on the front page u mighta missed that u might wanna toss on in there
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Bitch who do you love?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • KellmillKellmill Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Imma just hand her a business card and say
    Nigga we made it¡

I bust the speakers with some boosted rap
    Im on drugs, all my new shit wack
    Remember that
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!?!?!

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    so all the threads that arent about music will be gotten the fuck outta here? not just ymcmb but all?

you do know that pretty much that entire random thoughts thread is me.... kicking threads the fuck outta here, right?

i may be an asshole, but im a fair one. fuck yalls agendas and loyalties, i like R&B better than hip hop any damn way...

lol fair enough, well its 1 or 2 on the front page u mighta missed that u might wanna toss on in there
    BITCH! you aint my mother fucking supervisor!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    englishdudenillerthekidmiamivice305
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

BITCH! you aint my mother fucking supervisor!

ay ay ay, it dont matter when u do it, just GET IT DONE!
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should ban them

No life having fucks

Niggas gonna be in their 70's telling their grandchildren how dope Wayne was and how he was the greatest

Go get some pussy

Fuck boys
    CashmoneyDuxenglishdudepurpngoldmiamivice305
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought yall liked dat sh*t
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    see even in this thread malice and cotton cant even defend themselves they just no signing, posting each others shit and making blanket propaganda statements with hashtags and corny sayings.

Didn't read......lol
    Bcotton5
This discussion has been closed.