If you could pick 5 battle rappers vs Eminem & Slaughterhouse: Who would you pick?

Da Homey Six Deuce
Da Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saw this discussion on VLAD with Ah di Boom / Norbes and em.
Battle Rappers vs Slaughterhouse...interesting choices from Norbes ( Charlie Clips, Hollow Da Don, Loaded Lux, and Ill Will), He didn't mention Em but I included em in this.

My match Up would be:

76051640.jpg vseminem+awwww.jpg

Loaded_Lux-Fuse_TV.jpg vs crooked-i-300x300-2011-03-23.jpg

e9fd54.jpg vs joellortiz.jpg

murda-mook.jpg vs joe-budden-200pg093010.jpg

Conceited_281x211.jpg?quality=0.85v s royce-da-5-9-200-120910.jpg

Who would you pick?

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be dope to hear
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conceited vs Royce lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizaster is trash now. So is conceited. So is mook. So is iron.
    Joe already going up against Hollow, so I'd keep that.

I'd try to match styles as close as possible so :
    Eminem vs Thesaurus or dumbfounded - if y'all watched Em actually battle and not that 8 mile ? , I think they're in the same realm style wise.

Cortez vs Joell- eh y not?! They're both spics + Joell actually has a shot here.

Crooked vs Aye verb(in St. Louis)

Royce vs Shotgun Suge- suge dissed Detroit and proof yet still not one battle rapper from there has beaten him. There's styles aren't similar but shiiit, I'm tryna see a slaughterhouse member beat at least one URL cat if possible.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Daylyt or Dizaster vs Eminem (crazy character vs crazy character)
    Lux vs Crooked I (wordplay vs wordplay)
    Charlie Clips vs Joel Ortiz (both have wit & humor)
    Hollow vs Joe Budden (already happening)
    B Magic vs Royce (punchlines galore)
    Iron Solomon vs Yelawolf (under card)

Somebody give ya winners if this went down!
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    gns wrote: »
    Dizaster is trash now. So is conceited. So is mook. So is iron.
    Joe already going up against Hollow, so I'd keep that.

I see those guys getting their old ? back ..so don't dismiss them
    I'd try to match styles as close as possible so :
    Eminem vs Thesaurus or dumbfounded - if y'all watched Em actually battle and not that 8 mile ? , I think they're in the same realm style wise.

yes Peter vs Marshall would be nice..had that ? as a reserve too..But does dumbfounded still battle?

Cortez vs Joell- eh y not?! They're both spics + Joell actually has a shot here.

Would be the wackest matchup imo

Crooked vs Aye verb(in St. Louis)

Verb ..is he on his old ? or the lastest one because he stopped bringing it for a while

Royce vs Shotgun Suge- suge dissed Detroit and proof yet still not one battle rapper from there has beaten him. There's styles aren't similar but shiiit, I'm tryna see a slaughterhouse member beat at least one URL cat if possible.

NOW THIS..would be the MAIN event...I can see trick trick and his Squad whooping on Suge after the battle too...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I's be following this one like:
    stewart.gif

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCon the Mic King
    and Copywrite
    then i'd watch icon punch the ? out of copy, again.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celph Titled
    Vinnie Paz
    Ra The Rugged Man
    Kool G Rap
    Cage
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    Celph Titled
    Vinnie Paz
    Ra The Rugged Man
    Kool G Rap
    Cage

Battle rappers my nucca
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Mook vs. Eminem since he's the white boy killer

Serious Jones vs. Joe Budden for straight comedy on Joe's life

Loaded Lux. vs. Royce as the 2 best battlers here and for the clash of knowledge and...pop culture? W/e Royce does now a days

Calico vs. Crooked for straight slaughter

Super Hot Boy/Super Hot Fire/whatever that dudes name is vs. Joell cause Joell's always wack when he's surrounded by Slaughterhouse for w/e reason.
  • PurelyDef
    PurelyDef Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Slaughterhouse really isn't worthy of being called "Battle Rappers". Anyone who thinks they are has more to learn about punchlines and wordplay

Budden could probably hang, Eminem could've back in the day and probably still could've. The other 3 would likely get bodied. There's a huge difference between rapping about hard ? and actually being a battler
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K-Rino,K.B.,Lil Flea,Waterboy & Z-Ro
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes a battle rapper a battle rapper.aint novody goin off the top these days
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loaded Lux vs. Eminem
    Danny Myers vs. Crooked I
    Daylyt vs. Joe Budden
    B-Magic vs Royce
    Ill Will vs. Joell Ortiz
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Loaded Lux vs. Eminem
    Danny Myers vs. Crooked I
    Daylyt vs. Joe Budden
    B-Magic vs Royce
    Ill Will vs. Joell Ortiz

Respect this one

• PurelyDef
    What makes a battle rapper a battle rapper.aint novody goin off the top these days

Battle rappers know how to construct punches that involve a double meaning.

Eminem vs Juice: "You couldn't make the crowd throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers"

this is what a non battle rapper (Canibus) sounds like trying to battle rap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9KjsBIsr2g

and his ? was garbage WAAAAYYYYY before the choke. The ONLY reason he got any reaction from that crowd is because he was well known, if ANYONE else went out their and said the same Canibus did, it would've been crickets and a bunch of dudes standing around like "yo, this guy sucks"

The people that can't distinguish between the 2 are the people who need to learn what they're talking about before they ever start talking on the topic of lyricism
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budden gonna get embarrassed by hollow
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PurelyDef wrote: »

Eminem vs Juice: "You couldn't make the crowd throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers"

this is what a non battle rapper (Canibus) sounds like trying to battle rap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9KjsBIsr2g

and his ? was garbage WAAAAYYYYY before the choke. The ONLY reason he got any reaction from that crowd is because he was well known, if ANYONE else went out their and said the same Canibus did, it would've been crickets and a bunch of dudes standing around like "yo, this guy sucks"

The people that can't distinguish between the 2 are the people who need to learn what they're talking about before they ever start talking on the topic of lyricism

You know. I don' have a problem with battle rapping (live) or white people's involvement with Hip Hop, but it appears by looking at the video that @PurelyDef posted that the audience is 90% white and the battlers are 90% white. Now don't accuse me of being a hate-monger or a ? but I just think its interesting that Black people don't participate in larger numbers.

If you watch the video its a lot of white people with baseball hats.
  • PurelyDef
    edited May 2014
    5 Grand wrote: »
    You know. I don' have a problem with battle rapping (live) or white people's involvement with Hip Hop, but it appears by looking at the video that @PurelyDef posted that the audience is 90% white and the battlers are 90% white. Now don't accuse me of being a hate-monger or a ? but I just think its interesting that Black people don't participate in larger numbers.

If you watch the video its a lot of white people with baseball hats.

It's King Of The Dot - it's in Canada, and KOTD tends to appeal to white people a lot more. Smack/URL is for the more Urban demographic. Granted, there are people who enjoy both styles

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PurelyDef wrote: »

Actually Canibus's first rhyme was dope. But he didn't finish strong. And then he choked on hi second rhyme.