Official 2013-14 A.D. Chicago Bulls Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    teams scared of the lowest scoring team in the league

for integrity of the league purposes adam silver better make to it that melo dont find himself on madison ave because if he does its gonna get wild out there as if the horner buildings was still up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcajwfVHTYI

smfh

payback time

and ? chris duhon he knows what he did
  • ckfree
    no matter what seed no matter what year every second of every game is a ? damn struggle i know offensively theres not much one can count on with this team but things they can bet on every game are

rebounding
    defense
    heart
    hustle

and they didnt do none of that

i fully expect the belt to come off tomorrow
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a humbling experience
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bulls loss last night had a ? feelin all sad.Watching them go out like that hurt they expended mad energy and effort and it didn't matter they couldn't match up and didn't have the talent to compete

Big ups to noah,taj and dj.Jimmy my boy but he gotta work on that jumper he bricked mad shots this year.Next year bulls will be at the top of the east if healthy the east weak as fucc and full of pretenders.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things to look forward too

That hoe ass struggle knees ? being back next year

Amnesty ? and Dunleavy's trade able contract will give us cap space

2 first round draft picks in a deep draft
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on what our plans are wit Mirotic?
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at not letting me edit the post, but ? it lol yea OUR plans ? #BullsNation
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with the Bulls heavy.

They need to get rid of everybody but Rose, Noah, Butler, Augustin, and Taj Gibson.

Over the last 3-4 years or so these other squads in the East have been steadily improving their personnel.

Teams like Miami, Indiana Washington, and Brooklyn have all kinda passed Chicago.

Those teams have been making moves while Chicago has been signing the likes of Carlos ? , Kyle Korver, etc thinking they making championship moves.

Thibs is a great coach that demands effort and defense out his players so they overachieve in the regular season and end up getting exposed when they play a more talented team because they simply don't score enough.

Chi town needs to look at drafting a couple of athletic wing players that can score and they also need another big to back up Noah as soon as he gets in foul trouble that front line becomes undersized and exposed.

It would be good if they could sign Melo over the summer depending on if Rose comes back healthy and the pieces Chi town could put around them Chicago would be a formidable threat in the next few years.

Regardless the GM needs to get creative and make moves to that roster they've been lazy here the last few years.

• ckfree
    bulls two highest paid players were ? and rose at around 31 mil

rose was hurt and ? probably the 7th or 8th best player on the team and thibs still had a lot of the city believing even most nba experts

im just glad its over this team brought no type of escapism just added stress

the only good thing to come from this is that those in the fo who like to play it safe have no leg to stand on anymore just adding mirotic and some marginal wing isnt going to do it

its time to bring in athletes who can score the basketball

multiple first round picks
    11-24 in cap space
    and player assets to trade

its gonna be a fun summer watching how this all play out
  • ckfree
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Any word on what our plans are wit Mirotic?

last i heard he was said to be nearing a decision which was about 7 weeks ago

probably trying to get more money out of the bulls or something
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Bulls get Melo then Mirotic would have to stay another year overseas. His buyout would count against the salary cap
  • ckfree
    and for that reason i really dont care if dj comes back next season or not

decent scorer off the bench
    nothing more
    huge liability defensively

hope they dont make him a priority
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thibs going how to chill on the minutes during the season next year. This team was tired in the playoffs. I rather had tanked then to lose like this this realtalk.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    and for that reason i really dont care if dj comes back next season or not

decent scorer off the bench
    nothing more
    huge liability defensively

hope they dont make him a priority

I wouldn't make him a priority but he would be a good back up to Rose off the pine.