Papoose Encourages Jay Z To Attend Five-Percent Nation Event In Harlem..

Options
2»

Comments

• optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    1) Everybody at that festival or whatever aint gone be reciting every lesson

2) Pap mentioned Kay Slay and 'a couple of artists' used ot show up...is Kay Slay 5%. Were they?

3) If Jay did show up it'd be a bunch of pictures of nggas just happy to break bread.

4) "Nah its different you supposed to know the lessons" Foh that seems like somehtin they/yall would say. Yall dont respect religion any other time and mock ? on the daily here, but expect people to respect 5%

You don't know what you're talking about. I know people that went to the Show and Prove back in the 90s. They wouldn't let me go with them because I didn't know my lessons. That's all they do at 5% rallys is quote lessons and build on mathematics.

......Pap said people bring babies, it's an education and science fair. Why couldn't you go and be enlightened? If that;s the 5% attitude, it seems kinda backwards to me. I mean why not share with the uninformed?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    1) Everybody at that festival or whatever aint gone be reciting every lesson

2) Pap mentioned Kay Slay and 'a couple of artists' used ot show up...is Kay Slay 5%. Were they?

3) If Jay did show up it'd be a bunch of pictures of nggas just happy to break bread.

4) "Nah its different you supposed to know the lessons" Foh that seems like somehtin they/yall would say. Yall dont respect religion any other time and mock ? on the daily here, but expect people to respect 5%

You don't know what you're talking about. I know people that went to the Show and Prove back in the 90s. They wouldn't let me go with them because I didn't know my lessons. That's all they do at 5% rallys is quote lessons and build on mathematics.

So its kinda like the 'hypocritical' Christian church yall so often take to task

I dont believe that. You not havin NO event with hundreds of people where EVERYBODY is on their dean

Also, Jay z is 45. In his Jaz-o days its proven he was on that tip. So,if for nothing else, he might know more than most just b/c he been around

But yea im not buyin that holier than thou attitude. If yall dont like it and label all Christians b/c of that, then yall the same. Yall aint different bc yall call yourselfs 'gods' foh
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If papoose is gonna be there, Then it is not A positive event.

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats that like 12 mins?cant sit thru a whole pap interview like that.when the 5% knowledge talk
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please, Pap is just trying to sell Jay-z some albums for a 1000 bucks a pop like Nipsey Hustle. He ain't slick!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Ciph already sonned him on the 5% talk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GCPt-6MBiTQ

Damn, this ? dumber than I thought
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Ciph already sonned him on the 5% talk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GCPt-6MBiTQ

Damn, Papoose might be the most insecure rapper I've ever seen.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last week Jigga warriors were reaching Like hell for a Jay Z/5% connection. Now Jay Z has a chance to show and prove those things he rapped about on we made it to a crowd of 5% and you Jigga warriors are so what ? hum about it. Yall letting him be a fake/flip flop ? who say ? for attention like Nas said on ether. Can't get mad at pap for calling him out on his ? . If Jay Z not 5% he don't need to be wearing flag or spouting lessons. Remember how all of yall ? chastised ross for using star of David and getting into beef with GD? Jay Z doing same false flagging ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for Pap to get on We Made It beat...spit some 5% bars...and then come out and say he better than Jay....like Jay ain't inspire his whole career...

Smh...i still check for Pap tho
  • freethewave
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Last week Jigga warriors were reaching Like hell for a Jay Z/5% connection. Now Jay Z has a chance to show and prove those things he rapped about on we made it to a crowd of 5% and you Jigga warriors are so what ? hum about it. Yall letting him be a fake/flip flop ? who say ? for attention like Nas said on ether. Can't get mad at pap for calling him out on his ? . If Jay Z not 5% he don't need to be wearing flag or spouting lessons. Remember how all of yall ? chastised ross for using star of David and getting into beef with GD? Jay Z doing same false flagging ?

What chance?Jay dont have to prove ? as much as ross has to prove he sells keys off the iphone.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Paps talking all this 5% but rocks a White Jesus piece
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn @ that Hot 97 video. Papoose is the wackest ? alive
  • freethewave
    Options
    Pap like canibus in regards to lyrical as ? but talk to this dude and he sounds like a dunse.dont worry people.this dudes personalty will destroy his career
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YO hot97 was trolling dude the whole time
  • freethewave
    Options
    Pap like canibus in regards to lyrical as ? but talk to this dude and he sounds like a dunse.dont worry people.this dudes personalty will destroy his career

He's what they call "smart at being dumb". He thinks his arrogance compensates for his ignorance but his lack of real knowledge to give him assured confidence means he's quick to anger, childish and would rather keep arguing than admit he's wrong. He'd rather think he's right no matter what then gets mad when someone tries to teach him the truth and goes "Yeah, but, for me..." as if their wrong opinion matters.

If he'd spent half as much time and money getting an education in the last 9 years rather than marrying convict one hit wonder women, he could have a Master's Degree by now in almost anything but instead he spent all that time trying to put out a record nobody has wanted the buzz died down for the "Touch It" remix. Now he's got a ratchet ex con wife who can't get decent jobs famous for one verse on "Lean Back", the hit single from the flop Terror Squad album, no buzz, an album everyone gave up on including his original cheerleader Funkmaster Flex and he's coming across like an entitled brat who can't even answer simple questions.

One day in the not too distant future Pap, Hell Rell and Tru Life should form a failed rappers support group.

Lol Im a pap fan but this pretty much sums up dudes career.he was nice as ? on his first ? 6/7 mixtapes.then when his forced punchlines came into it it was a wrap

Its times like this I wonder if artists like pap realize what most fans think(i.e that pap wack quotable site)or they too up there own ass to notice or acknowledge it
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay would get eaten alive at the Show and Prove if he doesn't know his lessons. There's 120 degrees which are basically questions and answers. You're supposed to be able to recite all 120 degrees from memory. If you've been wearing a 5% flag around your neck but can't recite the lessons things can get hostile.

Im sure they would just like him there to try and have him learn some things, it would be great publicity for them, and they know that if Jay was down with them they could reach a whole new generation...

Saying that, the government and big corporations wouldn't like that (in america anyway) and I bet Jay would find his deals go down...