edge and christian

TdotGoHARD87
TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
im sorry to be nitpicky but i jus noticed micheal cole called them old friends. now if i remember correctly so these ? is storyline brothers. they acknowledge kane n taker as bros, what about these guys? where is the consistantcy is the storylines? do they really think ? is dumb and dont remember?

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    it's probably to retell the story to the new generation of fans who don't know any better.

Also, Michael Cole is a ? bag, so he naturally ? up commentary and past storyline continuities.

VINTAGE SPEAR!! ? 's a ? bag....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it's probably to retell the story to the new generation of fans who don't know any better.

Also, Michael Cole is a ? bag, so he naturally ? up commentary and past storyline continuities.

VINTAGE SPEAR!! ? 's a ? bag....

so i really did hear that
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Matt Striker called them "best friends" on the Smackdown after the draft too, so I guess they just ignoring that fact. kinda dumb in my opinion.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Matt Striker called them "best friends" on the Smackdown after the draft too, so I guess they just ignoring that fact. kinda dumb in my opinion.

thats because matt striker tries waayyyy too damn hard to be a commentator. dude is trying to take JR's job. can't stand his ass
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Yeah I kinda figured they were gonna stop the brother storyline when Christian came back and they went to tottally different paths. It kinda makes sense to me. All I know is that their match last week was boooorriiiinggg!!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Yeah because I was thinking weren't they brothers when they were fighting the hardy brothers....
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Yeah I kinda figured they were gonna stop the brother storyline when Christian came back and they went to tottally different paths. It kinda makes sense to me. All I know is that their match last week was boooorriiiinggg!!!

reallly? edge and chrsitian match boring? real talk that was the best tv match all year
  • auster
    auster Members Posts: 5
    edited May 2010
    I was thinking if JEFF and MATT hard would come back.... Hehehe

Searching for agents in looking a luxury Condo's visit chicago real estate agents for more info.