Marvel Universe on Disney XD

Options
I Am Him
I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Quite Comical
Anybody check out Ultimate Spider-Man or the new season of The Avengers? I love seeing DC on sat and Marvel on sun.

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Avengers was on point..Spidey has potential, i just have to get over the cut scenes
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks wack. Like its made for little kids. Went and picked up comics this past weekend and they threw in issue one of Ultimate Spider man (disney XD) and it looks lame lol. lemme know how that goes tho.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U trippin, Cypher. That Avengers series is probably one of the better series to come out in a long time. Damn shame it's probably not gonna get picked up for a 3rd season, though.

I peeped u wanting to check out some Avenger books. Well, the series is about to take on the Kree/Skrull war storyline. Of course they won't do it verbatim, but it'll probably be good anyway.

Incidentally, did u even check out season one? It's on Netflix. Check it out; it's pretty dope.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that avengers show on netflix. Ill def check it out tonight. ive been trying to peep those motion comics they got on there, theres a Thor, Black Panther, Iron Man, and a Batman and Superman combined. I dont like those ? . animation is wack to me. The Black Panther one was pretty dope tho, but i think the story is what did it for me. But yeah dude ill check the series tonight, thanks for the knowlege.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 is supposed to have a ton of other Marvel characters in it. Dr Doom, Carol Danvers turning into Ms Marvel, The Fantastic Four, Spiderman, etc.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the new avengers >>>
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    idk i tried watching ep the other day and couldnt understand it i have to watch the first ep and get back to ya
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, saw people trashing season one when season one was dope as ? , and The Thing and Johnny Storm made cameos on one of the episodes too.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    U trippin, Cypher. That Avengers series is probably one of the better series to come out in a long time. Damn shame it's probably not gonna get picked up for a 3rd season, though.

I peeped u wanting to check out some Avenger books. Well, the series is about to take on the Kree/Skrull war storyline. Of course they won't do it verbatim, but it'll probably be good anyway.

Incidentally, did u even check out season one? It's on Netflix. Check it out; it's pretty dope.

It looks like they are also working in Civil War and Secret Invasion
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching ultimate spider man on netflix now...
    mad cartoony....
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah those shows went downhill fast
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally I find them unwatchable. Such a step down from Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular