Are Black Americans Stupid?

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.

Idiot
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    Its funny hearing the excuses when you do put a mirror up to ? and make them look at it...? hate hearing the truth about themselves no matter who its from
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i goated you i almost didn't because i was afraid i wouldn't be thought of as a real ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The following black Americans are:
    MzKB wrote: »
    twitter_hilarious_misspellings_640_11.jpg
    SillowWet.png
    tumblr_mxcujaA2a01qhp1u6o1_400.jpg
    defensemagnesium1.png
    feiIyyC.jpg
    zd7QVnj.jpg
    o6BTmAz.jpg

Lol ok I'll give the pneumonia one a pass that's not a easy word she tried !!

theres no excuse for not knowing how to spell that word beyond your middle school years.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r.prince18 wrote: »

? love being ? ,

This is all I got out of your post. Since I am not a ? , all that other stuff missed me.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    American people in general are stupid.

Says a chick that stay in a country that had to get bailed out and is turning themselves into a tax shelter. You know tax shelters only last until the next liberal politician takes over. So mark 2015-2016 on your calendar.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Until the lost ? in the americas admit he is the lost Hebrews then he gonna be stupid as ? .
  • Shawn_Michaels
    LadyZee wrote: »
    American people in general are stupid.

Crakkkas are too until they realize the most high gonna burn that ass.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Until the lost ? in the americas admit he is the lost Hebrews then he gonna be stupid as ? .

I bet you believe in illuminati and all of that too huh?

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know who y'all know but I know plenty of well off educated black folks.

Hard working, loving and giving.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think african americans are stupid they are just confused.

99% of the confusion is thinkin' Black folks are "African-American"...the only fools in the world that think they was born on 2 continents at the same time.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great deal of them are..I'd say somewhere between 70-75% are stupid.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

? out of here with that hebrew isralite ? and go wash your road warrior costume.
  • Shawn_Michaels

? out of here with that hebrew isralite ? and go wash your road warrior costume.

? outta here you lost simple minded ? ! Where you from ? ? Where you from? I'm from the tribe of Judah! You must be a more for the feds uncle Tom ? ass ?
  • zombie

? outta here you lost simple minded ? ! Where you from ? ? Where you from? I'm from the tribe of Judah! You must be a more for the feds uncle Tom ? ass ?

? . I am from africa by way of jamaica you are not from the tribe of judah if you are black you came from native west africans just like the majority of african americans.
  • Shawn_Michaels

? . I am from africa by way of jamaica you are not from the tribe of judah if you are black you came from native west africans just like the majority of african americans.

? please, how can you deny your benjamite blood line smfh. Keep being hard headed and hard in the heart.
  • zombie

? please, how can you deny your benjamite blood line smfh. Keep being hard headed and hard in the heart.

? why the ? would i want to disgrace ? by claiming to be something i am not ? made both me and you black african people. We are not from the 12 tribes of israel that does not mean that ? loves us any less but the truth is we did not come from them.
  • Shawn_Michaels

? why the ? would i want to disgrace ? by claiming to be something i am not ? made both me and you black african people. We are not from the 12 tribes of israel that does not mean that ? loves us any less but the truth is we did not come from them.

http://youtu.be/ja93FjyCSfo

http://youtu.be/etXAm-OylQQ
  • zombie

These videos are ? just because the white jews are not physically like what the jews of the bible looked like that does not mean our blacks ? are israel. there is not on shread of physical evidence to back up your stupid claims. We come from native african people if I could keep you crusty hebrew israelite ? off the corners I would do it you ? make me sick to my ? stomach
  • zombie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-pZbnTrIk

Now you bedazzle your super hero costume you ? clown
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    People in general are stupid.
    ..and the truth is spoken

• Shawn_Michaels

These videos are ? just because the white jews are not physically like what the jews of the bible looked like that does not mean our blacks ? are israel. there is not on shread of physical evidence to back up your stupid claims. We come from native african people if I could keep you crusty hebrew israelite ? off the corners I would do it you ? make me sick to my ? stomach

You will forever be a damn uncle tom ass ? !!! You ? denying your ? roots is so disgusting it's right there in the ? words in the bible!!!! Never mind ? keep saying you a ? african!
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Yawn...

Its like whomever wrote this cobbled together every finger pointing, condensing, "get your act right" rant that's ever been said or posted before.

Even if there are any reasonable points made, they're always lost in the passive aggressive " I hate being black and I hate blacks" tangents which always highlight the most ignorant, ridiculous minority of us to make any comparison and tries to argue as if it's the norm.

Try again...

I have to agree. Because also here in the U.K I've either listened to or come across a lot of these people saying they're there to 'help' black peoples situation, yet it always' turns out to be more negative, thing's such as sweeping [negative] generalizations, and I've also notice there is never anything that they are actually bringing the people together on, to change these situations, they often complain about. At time's I think it's just a comfort zone, for some people, with all this, ''yeah most, if not all Blacks are at the bottom'', and ''you must be different, because you're Black, blah blah''.

'Cause it is a cocktail which they use, in their speech so that there will always be at least some things being said people [often] agree with, but the end result is often a joke, i.m.h.o

• zombie

You will forever be a damn uncle tom ass ? !!! You ? denying your ? roots is so disgusting it's right there in the ? words in the bible!!!! Never mind ? keep saying you a ? african!

Stupid ? female hating hewbrew ? I know my roots down to the west african tribe I came from you are the one denying your ancestry and making a mockery of the bible and the most high ? . You sloppy pieces of human ? have took black people astray from reality fo to long.
  • Shawn_Michaels

Stupid ? female hating hewbrew ? I know my roots down to the west african tribe I came from you are the one denying your ancestry and making a mockery of the bible and the most high ? . You sloppy pieces of human ? have took black people astray from reality fo to long.

I pray Yahshua awakens your harden stone heart to the truth.