ALL YOU TUPAC IMPERSONATORS NEED TO STOP!

twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
1. Shirts off on stage/in pics
2. Bandana tied on ya head like a Aunt Jamima
3. Tryna get pinched by the Cops to have a rep...before dat you was a model Citizen never even kicked a cat.
4. Unoriginal "Cross" tattoo on your back...it was wack when Pac did it. stop it.
5. what else?

I know I'm missing some ? ..

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @twatgetta‌ Go get some ? and leave Pac alone
  • mixtapedude
    mixtapedude Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    yea it really alot of ? doing ? wanna be homie
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    lol @ #3 tho, Pac was a model citizen til he started getting in trouble to up his rep tho

not true he was a drug dealer during his youth but he wasn't good at it. he got beat up by cops in l.a. for jay walking after his first album dropped. I guess that was his breaking point. he was out there looting during the l.a. riots. then he shot those off duty cops who were beating on a black civilian. after that came him getting robbed on the way to see biggie and there was also the ? charge. him hooking up with death row was where I see him going wrong.that death row ? wasn't him. if you listen to his albums before that his music was more cautionary and sort of from an activist standpoint. he wasn't no thug. i'm not stanning or riding his ? either. i'm just saying nothing he did was for publicty or street cred. well except for him partying in hoodspots withouth his entourage or bodyguards. that was pushing it.
  • twatgetta
    lol @ #3 tho, Pac was a model citizen til he started getting in trouble to up his rep tho

He was poor as ? tho', homeless, and moving around alot too. that holds weight over ? that grew up in the burbs eatin good.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014

not true he was a drug dealer during his youth but he wasn't good at it. he got beat up by cops in l.a. for jay walking after his first album dropped. I guess that was his breaking point. he was out there looting during the l.a. riots. then he shot those off duty cops who were beating on a black civilian. after that came him getting robbed on the way to see biggie and there was also the ? charge. him hooking up with death row was where I see him going wrong.that death row ? wasn't him. if you listen to his albums before that his music was more cautionary and sort of from an activist standpoint. he wasn't no thug. i'm not stanning or riding his ? either. i'm just saying nothing he did was for publicty or street cred. well except for him partying in hoodspots withouth his entourage or bodyguards. that was pushing it.

ur right my bad, I shouldve ignored pac himself saying he didnt have a record until he rapped about having one, or he himself saying dont believe his gangsta persona, its all for entertainment

Pac's rep with the Po-lice was by accident tho'..a ? shot at HIM, and a kid got hit with the stray bullet and the Cops scooped Pac up and charged him with that case. He beat it though. but you got foolish ? out here just doing stupid ? just to bget arrested...like fighting/shooting at the club/mall or some ? . Pac never went that far to get a rep. His rep was actually from his music. He burnt ? souls so they hated that.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro, if youre not about the thug life then you just wouldnt understand.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thuuuuug life im out on baaaaaaill bish
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In b4 @menace arrives with the titan paragraph defending his hero
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566

I SWEAR him signing with Suge was his death. The words DEATH row. Man if he was still alive I could see him doing so much acting. I think he would have retired from Rap in 1999 or 2000.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LET THE MAN REST IN PEACE ? DAMNIT
  • supYo
    HOLD UP

I JUST GOT A SIGN

HE LOVES IT WHEN PEOPLE STILL TALKIN ABOUT HIM
  • supYo
  • supYo