Dr Ali Muhammad vs ISUPK Hebrews

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    One of my reasons is this show me a book that foretold the condition that black people would be in today? I can't find a book that foretold more than the bible as black people are the people of the book. Also I believe America is the Babylon described in the book of Revelation. The Gnostic scriptures don't speak on the condition of black people like the bible does not does it describes a great end time nation that matches the United States like the Bible does so therefore I'm going to have to give my credit to the bible although I still have some unanswered questions about it.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    One of my reasons is this show me a book that foretold the condition that black people would be in today? I can't find a book that foretold more than the bible as black people are the people of the book. Also I believe America is the Babylon described in the book of Revelation. The Gnostic scriptures don't speak on the condition of black people like the bible does not does it describes a great end time nation that matches the United States like the Bible does so therefore I'm going to have to give my credit to the bible although I still have some unanswered questions about it.

This is exactly what stated me on my path. Now I come from a non religious family that claims to believe in Christ. I do have some extended family who are preachers, but my parents never went to church whole I was growing up. I decided to seek the Most High when I left their house. @beenwize‌

Can you say what particular scriptures caught your attention? And what caused the revelation and change of thought afterwards?
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    ? is cool peeps
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the debate?
  • beenwize
    KingSimba wrote: »

This is exactly what stated me on my path. Now I come from a non religious family that claims to believe in Christ. I do have some extended family who are preachers, but my parents never went to church whole I was growing up. I decided to seek the Most High when I left their house. @beenwize‌

Can you say what particular scriptures caught your attention? And what caused the revelation and change of thought afterwards?

A lot of people have alternative theories but I have found most of these people to be liars and hypocrites and I choose not to align myself with such people. Anybody living in 2014 who can read from a 2,000 year old book that describes a rich, influential, super power end time nation that matches the USA and still deny it is not being true to himself. What really caused the revelation is experiencing life as a black man in this country and watching your people deal with the same things the Bible says you would go through. A lot of people don't believe because of the Hollywood programming in which they do a good job in promoting alternative theories about this world.
  • beenwize
    Just the other day on another site a guy made a post saying the modern day Jews wrote the bible and made themselves the chosen people. I explained how modern day Jews are not the biblical chosen people and I asked for this person to explain revelation2:9 and 3:9 which says modern day Jews are the synagogue of Satan. I asked him if the Jews wrote it then why did they call themselves the synagogue of Satan? I was then blocked by this guy. Obviously some of these people are intentionally deceiving or don't like the truth.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    America doesn't even fully match the description of Mystery Babylon. If it does, it would be interesting if you would go down the list of clues given in the Bible and explain it.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    We are the true children of Yisrael and from the tribe of Yudah. ? these Caucasus golems.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The united states of america is not the babylon of end times that nation/political entity has even been created yet.
  • beenwize
    zombie wrote: »
    The united states of america is not the babylon of end times that nation/political entity has even been created yet.

ok. I would like to hear what you believe the Babylon of end times will be according to scripture?
  • Shawn_Michaels
    It seems you renewed your mind. Great drops!
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    zombie wrote: »

ok. I would like to hear what you believe the Babylon of end times will be according to scripture?

Mystery babylon and the nation that destroys her will both be in the so called middle east, the entire bible is a middle eastern centered book. People think the world revolves around america too much but the most important place on each is the middle east.

revelation 17
    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
    6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

To begin with mystery babylon is a religion that is represented by a city not an entire nation and the beast is a nation. This religion will be one that has killed many christians and will be centered in a wilderness

REV 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The bolded means that this beast/nation WILL be a revived empire and this empire will have it's religion be that of the ? but the beast will turn against the ? .

Rev 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Isa 21 :1-2
    A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea:Like whirlwinds sweeping through the south land, an invader comes from the desert, from a land of terror. 2 A dire vision has been shown to me:The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot.
    Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.

ELAM is in Persia modern day iran, mystery babylon is a dessert city by the sea mecca

In short mystery babylon is mecca/sunni islam/arabia and the beast that will destroy her will most likely be iran.
  • zombie
    If you follow the geography the bible will tell you were babylon is, it IS mecca and islam is the ? that is ? on christian blood does america have a policy of oppression of christians??? NO how many christians have been beheaded by america.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    The only people who think america is the greatest nation in the world are americans actually mecca has more influence than america because arabia controls the power source of the world sits on many seas and imports every ? thing because it's a wasteland.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post facts, post research, post proof.....

Not gibberish. Amen.

This is meat, not milk. Come and dine all those who hunger for the deep things of ? ! Amen.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/america_babylon.htm
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm posting source after source that outline why America is Babylon the Great based on sound biblical exegesis.

Let me continue....because somebody will be edified through this process. Amen......

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/sherry/america-babylon.htm
  • zombie
    ISIAH 13:20

It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

babylon being in arabia is so clear once you get over your western way of reading it