123457»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bf dipped after norman spazzed at the river
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Definitely. Things amped up a lot this season. Last three or four episodes especially. I don't remember how the movie went but wasn't his mother alive? I think the brother (who's definitely not in the movie) would be the one to die at some point.

Looking forward to the finale. Overall, my only problem with this season is the amount of murder with no consequence. It's right up there with true blood in terms of no police presence.

I suppose series finale is when Norma dies and Norman taxidermy her body

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Morman was gonna ? her last year but sh'es such a good character it seems hard to really ? her off
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like in the movie, Norma is invoked in Norman. That explains him dressing in Norma's clothing.

Yeah, season three will be crazy.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone notice Norma standing in the hallway while the Norma in Normans head was standing in the room behind the door right at the very end?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Romero handled all the goons himself, he's a good shooter.

It ? me off when Jodi sliced Zane's arm, but then just kinda stood there for like 2 seconds and allowed herself to get shot. She shoulda sliced him then went ham with the knife.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Alex Romero handled all the goons himself, he's a good shooter.

It ? me off when Jodi sliced Zane's arm, but then just kinda stood there for like 2 seconds and allowed herself to get shot. She shoulda sliced him then went ham with the knife.
    Or at least sliced him somewhere that woulda done more damage like the neck or something.

Only thing I don't like is how many characters they've left unresoved (Cody, Bradlee, and Norma's brother) maybe they'll pop up in Season 3.
  • marc123
    So Norma finally kissed Norman on the mouth. lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She really wants his ? . Its disgusting and intriguing at the same damn time. I hope he trying to smash in real life. Vera look like she got that wet wet and a mean head game to match on some...
    ku-xlarge.gif
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final scene was dope. Look like the birth of Norman's split personality
  • marc123

Yea. Norman is now completely ? in the head, he now thinks he is norma when killing ppl. Its gone wierd seeing him wear womens cloths next season. lol

Btw, is dylan now the weed kinpin?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i'm looking for like 5 murders next season,,and him smashing off emma
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »

Yea. Norman is now completely ? in the head, he now thinks he is norma when killing ppl. Its gone wierd seeing him wear womens cloths next season. lol

Btw, is dylan now the weed kinpin?

I believe that's what Sheriff Romero was trying to imply when he said Dylan could be "the new vacuum" but I'm not sure that part kinda had me like huh?