nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching the fight, which i thought shouldve been a split decision instead of majority, mayweather is not ready to fight pacquio and I see why he keeps ducking him.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He not ready to fight the same pacquio who was put to sleep 2 fights ago? Oh ok
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maidana is bigger than Mayweather, who is bigger than Pacquiao. Pac wouldn't be able to big boy him the way Maidana did. And Maidana still lost. It took May 6 rounds to time him and once he did, he never looked uncomfortable again.

Mayweather unanimous decisions Pacquaio no matter when they fight.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Maidana is bigger than Mayweather, who is bigger than Pacquiao. Pac wouldn't be able to big boy him the way Maidana did. And Maidana still lost. It took May 6 rounds to time him and once he did, he never looked uncomfortable again.

Mayweather unanimous decisions Pacquaio no matter when they fight.

yall loony bruh. If maidana gave him problems what the ? you think pacman will do. Pacman throws 1100 punches a fight. Pacman punch harder and faster than maidana. Im a floyd fan but im also a realest and floyd will get punished by pacman.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

if you fight a mufucka 3 times you should knock em out. Damn you acting like thats there first time fighting. ? if me n you fought three times i would hope you would figure out my boxing style and premeditate my moves. You forget this professionals bruh.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you fight a mufucka 3 times you should knock em out. Damn you acting like thats there first time fighting. ? if me n you fought three times i would hope you would figure out my boxing style and premeditate my moves. You forget this professionals bruh.

This is another thing with Flloyd, he be scared to give ? a rematch b/c they'll have him figured out by part 2
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

This is another thing with Flloyd, he be scared to give ? a rematch b/c they'll have him figured out by part 2

? yourself hes had legitimately 2 close fights... at best
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manny punches harder than maindana? The same Manny who hasn't had a ko since 09 vs somebody who has hurt ...stopped or dropped every body he has fought ? ....o OK
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac aint ? ......
    anyone who thinks pac can fukk with floyd needs to stop watching housewives of atlanta fights.

we are talking top tier skill and adjustments on the whim vs come forward an throw punches while turning an running at the same time. i wish i could find the pic of pac throwing a punch but hes turned already ready to run before the punch lands.

pac is also easy to figure out..high guard an guard comes down before he throws punches. and the punches he throws is like what bhop said jermaine taylor did.....its call the bow an arrow. pac drops his right when he throws a left then throws the right bringing it up from his waist.....you dont may can time that opening if my old ass can see that?

only thing with floyd is his chin comes up when he throws his jab.

but again pac cant think. he "juss dro de punsh"

? so quick to give floyd an L they dont even know why they dont like him or how to score a fight.

like i said...stick to watching ? fights
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac's never shown me anything that would lead me to believe he wouldn't chase floyd all over the ring and be countered to oblivion...

everytime that fool's been hurt he was chasing somebody.....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac got out boxed by Eric Morales and jmm who Floyd made easy work off.... Cut it out
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    pac's never shown me anything that would lead me to believe he wouldn't chase floyd all over the ring and be countered to oblivion...

everytime that fool's been hurt he was chasing somebody.....

I think Floyd would walk him down and stay in the pocket like the Cotto fight, If they do fight he might make it a point to KO him