Dr Ali Muhammad vs ISUPK Hebrews

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post facts, post research, post proof.....

Not gibberish. Amen.

This is meat, not milk. Come and dine all those who hunger for the deep things of ? ! Amen.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/america_babylon.htm

BiBLE VERSES AND GEOGRAPHY IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order for a prophecy to be true, every prophetic utterance of ? must be matched. So consider these descriptions of Babylon and tell me who they describe:

- America

or

- Mecca, Islam, Rome, or any other of the false theories.

(Remember ever descriptor must match, not just 1 or 2, but EVERY one)

1. End-times Babylon is a great nation that receives judgment for its many sins.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. (Rev. 18:2)

2. This nation is a superpower and has world dominance and importance. It has also spread its corruption to the world.

For all nations have ? of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. (Rev. 18:3)

3. The merchants of the world are made rich through trading with this nation. This nation consumes huge amounts of goods.

And the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. (Rev. 18:3)

And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. (
    Rev. 18:11–13)

4. This nation is proud and arrogant and considers herself to be invincible and the greatest nation on earth.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. (Rev. 18:7)

5. This nation is typified by an extravagant lifestyle.

And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! (Rev. 18:16)

6. Other nations are controlled by her and given great riches by her.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her. (Rev. 18:9)

7. This nation is a coastal nation, with deep water ports and much international trade.

And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off. (Rev. 18:17)

8. This nation has defenses in the heavens.

Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord. (Jer. 51:53)”

9. This nation has a mother nation and is the last great nation on planet earth

"Your mother shall be utterly shamed, and she who bore you shall be disgraced. Behold, she shall be the last of the nations, a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert." Jeremiah 50:12

There is so much more though. I have provided numerous links to various cites that outline why America is Babylon the Great based on sound Biblical exegesis. You can not understand the deep things of ? unless you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, which means that you must have a teachable spirit, not a think you know it all spirit. Thus the Holy Spirit will guide all those who submit to Him in a revelation of His prophetic word. And the principle of study that ? uses has been outlined in Isaiah, which states this:

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" Isaiah 28:9-10

If this principle isn't followed, I rebuke whatever you are trying to teach in the name of Jesus the Christ of Nazareth! I will not be deceived! I will not be duped! I will not be led astray!

Babylon the Great can only be understood if you go LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT!!!!!

That means every mention of Babylon the Great must be dissected!

Isaiah 13-14, 21, and 47 must all be studied LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT!!!!!

here a Little and there a little!!!!!

Jeremiah 25, 50-51 must all be studied LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT!!!!!

Revelation 14, 17-18 must all be studied LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT!!!!!

If you ain't doing that and you don't have the proof to back up your claims, I don't want to hear it!!!!!

I rebuke whatever you are trying to teach in the name of Jesus the Christ of Nazareth! I will not be deceived! I will not be duped! I will not be led astray!

I believe ? ! And He said this about the end times:

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

You can miss me with all that other talk! I belong to the KING and I will not be deceived! Hallelujah! Give ? praise and give ? glory for He reigns forever and ever! Amen!

• Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    This man is on point and @zombie is acting like a foolish ghoul as usual. The most high coming and it ain't gonna be pretty what America evil deception is doing to you negros who keep thinking you are not apart of Yisrael.
  • zombie
    AMERICA IS A NATION NOT A CITY

“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth commited adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.’ Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with the abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: ‘Mystery Babylon The Great – The Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the earth.’ I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus … The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth” (Revelation 17:1-6, 18).

she exists geographically in a desert region. And secondly, we see that the “kings of the earth” figuratively commit adultery with her in order to obtain her “wine” in exchange for betraying ? ’s people. What desert “wine” intoxicates the earth, and causes this desert region to grow rich? OIL . What false religion teaches that the blood of Christians and Jews should be shed? Islam. What desert nation today is the geographical ? from which this false harlot religion was birthed? saudi arabia. Arabia does have great influence over the kings of the earth, and offers an addictive intoxicating commodity – oil.

“The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea” (Jeremiah 49:21).

Is America situated on the Red Sea? The Red Sea is geographic indicator as to where the Last-Days Babylon will be located. Look at Mecca on any map and you will see that it sits near the Red Sea.

The bible gives a location for babylon

And your list on 1-9 fits arabia perfectly

• zombie
    @beenwize if you want more proof mecca is babylon let me know there is so much scripture that points to it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    zombie wrote: »

“One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth commited adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.’ Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones, and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with the abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: ‘Mystery Babylon The Great – The Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the earth.’ I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus … The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth” (Revelation 17:1-6, 18).

she exists geographically in a desert region. And secondly, we see that the “kings of the earth” figuratively commit adultery with her in order to obtain her “wine” in exchange for betraying ? ’s people. What desert “wine” intoxicates the earth, and causes this desert region to grow rich? OIL . What false religion teaches that the blood of Christians and Jews should be shed? Islam. What desert nation today is the geographical ? from which this false harlot religion was birthed? saudi arabia. Arabia does have great influence over the kings of the earth, and offers an addictive intoxicating commodity – oil.

“The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea” (Jeremiah 49:21).

Is America situated on the Red Sea? The Red Sea is geographic indicator as to where the Last-Days Babylon will be located. Look at Mecca on any map and you will see that it sits near the Red Sea.

You're being a deceiver! Stop with the lies. You can't even get them straight.

Jeremiah 49:21 is talking about the destruction of Edom.

How foolish can you be bruh?

Stop leading people astray with false teachings.

So people will not be deceived here is Jeremiah 49 in context, so that people will see truth and not lies and propaganda.

The Judgment on Edom

7Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished?

8Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him.

9If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough.

10But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

11Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.

12For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it. 13For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall be perpetual wastes.

14I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

15For, lo, I will make thee small among the heathen, and despised among men.

16Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

17Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof. 18As in the overthrow of ? and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son of man dwell in it. 19Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

20Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them. 21The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea. 22Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014

You're being a deceiver! Stop with the lies. You can't even get them straight.

Jeremiah 49:21 is talking about the destruction of Edom.

How foolish can you be bruh?

Stop leading people astray with false teachings.

So people will not be deceived here is Jeremiah 49 in context, so that people will see truth and not lies and propaganda.

The Judgment on Edom

7Concerning Edom, thus saith the LORD of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished?

8Flee ye, turn back, dwell deep, O inhabitants of Dedan; for I will bring the calamity of Esau upon him, the time that I will visit him.

9If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough.

10But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

11Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.

12For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it. 13For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall be perpetual wastes.

14I have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent unto the heathen, saying, Gather ye together, and come against her, and rise up to the battle.

15For, lo, I will make thee small among the heathen, and despised among men.

16Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.

17Also Edom shall be a desolation: every one that goeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss at all the plagues thereof. 18As in the overthrow of ? and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son of man dwell in it. 19Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

20Therefore hear the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Edom; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitations desolate with them. 21The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea. 22Behold, he shall come up and fly as the eagle, and spread his wings over Bozrah: and at that day shall the heart of the mighty men of Edom be as the heart of a woman in her pangs.

Edom is arabia and i am not telling any lies your whole thing about america being babylon makes no sense when to begin with america is a nation and not a city.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    And FYI when Babylon the Great is destroyed, THE WHOLE EARTH IS MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just the red sea

"At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." Jeremiah 50:46

That's what happens when a whole continent is DESTROYED by a nuclear fire storm. Amen.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014

ezekiel 25:13

therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and ? both man and beast. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan they will fall by the sword.14 I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel, and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Teman and dedan are in arabia
  • zombie
    The bible is a eastern book not a western one but the arrogance of western christians has led them to believe that the book revolves around the western world. This is wrong headed
  • zombie
    And FYI when Babylon the Great is destroyed, THE WHOLE EARTH IS MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just the red sea

"At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations." Jeremiah 50:46

That's what happens when a whole continent is DESTROYED by a nuclear fire storm. Amen.

Mystery babylon is called a woman and a CITY not a nation or a continent.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and ? both man and beast. I will lay it waste, and from Teman to Dedan they will fall by the sword.14 I will take vengeance on Edom by the hand of my people Israel, and they will deal with Edom in accordance with my anger and my wrath; they will know my vengeance, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

That prophecy is not about Babylon the Great! Why are you misquoting scripture?

I'm sick to my stomach because this is so egregious is frightening. It's like your intentionally trying to deceive people, but your not even trying to hide it.

I rebuke this teaching in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zombie

That prophecy is not about Babylon the Great! Why are you misquoting scripture?

I'm sick to my stomach because this is so egregious is frightening. It's like your intentionally trying to deceive people, but your not even trying to hide it.

I rebuke this teaching in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery Babylon is in arabia and so is teman and dedan and ? is going to destroy that entire area That is what ezekiel and jeremah 49 says it's clear as day to me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Jeremiah 49 isn't about Babylon!!!!!!

Jeremiah 50-51 is about Babylon!!!!!

Stop being deceptive because I see right through it.
  • zombie
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ what i am saying seems to have you worried you need to go back and study more and get over you american/western centered understanding of a book that has all of it's events based in the middle east
  • zombie
    Jeremiah 49 isn't about Babylon!!!!!!

Jeremiah 50-51 is about Babylon!!!!!

Stop being deceptive because I see right through it.

yes, jeremiah 49 is about edom but edom is in arabia, the cities mentioned are all in arabia and mystery babylon is in arabia.
  • zombie
    Jeremiah 49 is ultimately speaking of the Last-Day’s judgment of Mystery Babylon that is associated with Edom. Throughout the Bible, only Mystery Babylon is also described as being completely and utterly destroyed in this same way. Beyond this, the passage specifies that the region we are dealing with contains the cities of Teman an Dedan which are nowhere near Iraq, or ancient Babylon or rome or the united states
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Ok You trolling now.

Those with eyes to see and ears to hear will discern truth from error. Amen.
  • zombie
    Ok You trolling now.

Your arrogance know no bounds i see but you can continue to believe america is babylon but anytime you say so i will confront you about it. because i believe you to be wrong
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    The bible calls babylon a city yet you make it into a continent but i'm the one who is trolling. lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Ok You trolling now.

Your arrogance know no bounds i see but you can continue to believe america is babylon but anytime you say so i will confront you about it. because i believe you to be wrong

You've refuted nothing. Everything you post is either out of context and/or has nothing to do with Babylon.

I've provided actual research while you've provided baseless claims.

And it's not about me being right! It's about ? being right! I believe ? . Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    The bible calls babylon a city yet you make it into a continent but i'm the one who is trolling. lol

Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.
    How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”
    Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.
  • zombie

Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.
    How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”
    Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

Sometimes a city is just a city. In jeremiah 50 A distinction is made between the city AND THE NATION

"This is the word the Lord spoke through Jeremiah the prophet concerning Babylon and the land of the Babylonians"

The description of mystery babylon in revelation 17 makes no distinction between city and nation it just says babylon is a city, therefore we should not add in our own thoughts to it. And mecca rules the muslim world period. all muslims bow there heads to it so yes a city can rule the world a

Is nyc or washington a dessert of the sea??? are they in a wilderness?? no therefore they cannot be babylon.

islam is the harlot and mecca is the city that represents her
  • zombie
    Ok You trolling now.

You've refuted nothing. Everything you post is either out of context and/or has nothing to do with Babylon.

I've provided actual research while you've provided baseless claims.

And it's not about me being right! It's about ? being right! I believe ? . Amen

The research you posted is faulty and i have been in context.
  • zombie
    In revelation A nation is described as being a beast not a harlot or city, a harlot is a religion

the harlot rides a beast so in other words this harlot which is represented by a city is going to be in control of a beast which means this beast with many heads has to have an offical religion

America is against having official religions also pretty much all nations kiss saudi arabia ass because of the oil.
    so arabia has a city that rules the world in some sense, it has an offical religion that hates and has killed christians also the kaabaa is covered in a material called the kiswah that is patterned with gold trimmings like it's a ? skirt

revelation 17

" With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made ? with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

revlation 18
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.