Game and Ti in police stand-off.. Updated with fight that started everything..

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kids don't go having stand offs with the cops..
  • the spectacle
    the spectacle Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    Should'a never gave these ? money.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    From what i hear one of them dudes in the security team, or a few of them, are blood affiliated/members. Alot of samoans are. But wouldnt suprise me if thats why they kept stomping on em, even tho one of them said "he swung on my security guy"

You are on the money homie. All I can see is niccas is on the scene and Info is already provided. This man is like my true family, some people are untouchable and he's one of them.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI better be careful, ain't that lil ? still on parole or some ?
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that ? . if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that ? too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them ? gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1

Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.

i cant say a line was crossed. i dont know what happen in the beginning. i cant say he didnt haul off and rocked the dude who was kicking him. he could have knocked him down and almost out and maybe thats why he was kicking him. listening if he know who they are and he wants to catch them in parking lot then do ya thing but just coming back and shooting up the club aint whats up.

when the ? first jump off he in the back of the crowd and just starts kicking dude. the other bouncers make him stop, then when you go to 0:56 of the video he at the other pile kicking Big U while he down, then at 1:10 he head stomps o him and the other bouncers push him past the gate. h was just a punk ass ? getting free shots in on ? that was being held down by other people. straight ? move
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZxaRuMDcw

Wait Big U-Neek....... is the same dude as DJ U-Neek from Bone Thugz and all that??
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ ti snitching and then disappearing
  • shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    This is Big U.. The dude that got his ass wupped.. Apparently he put Nipsey Hussle on..

Wait Big U-Neek....... is the same dude as DJ U-Neek from Bone Thugz and all that??
    Nah Big U from Rolling 60's was locked up in the early 90's. If I remember it was attempted murder of DEA agent. He did close to 20 yrs. Just came home a few years ago. Wasn't on street when Bone Thugz was hot.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mann I watched this twice, I actually didn't even c game.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI funny dude.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta give these rappers credit, though.

You ain't gonna see some ? like this in BR or NO with that many ? and no shots fired.
  • G.Avant
    gns wrote: »

What you mean he was the other dude in all red not knocked out on the ground lol
  • G.Avant
    shareef242 wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »

Nah Big U from Rolling 60's was locked up in the early 90's. If I remember it was attempted murder of DEA agent. He did close to 20 yrs. Just came home a few years ago. Wasn't on street when Bone Thugz was hot.

alright appreciate it man I was like wtf, just a coincidence i guess
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm suprised dude that got his head kicked didn't pass out momentarily or longer.. I seen guys get kicked in the head and they look almost dead. crazy ?

KArma is a ? as we know, security made need their own security
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bossflossy wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    security get tested all the time...if u knock a bouncer out u go home and laugh about that ? . if the bouncer gets u then its best take the L and go home laugh about that ? too. come back and shoot up a club u gonna hit someone who wasnt there and had nothing to do with it. this just a L them ? gotta see all over youtube. no big deal. it wasnt like its was 1 on 1

Big U can say that...but that other cat got kicks to the face...not while he was fightin back b.c een that happens...but as he was already knocked down and helpless. Line crossed.

Like i said, either gon be a lawsuit or gunplay.

i cant say a line was crossed. i dont know what happen in the beginning. i cant say he didnt haul off and rocked the dude who was kicking him. he could have knocked him down and almost out and maybe thats why he was kicking him. listening if he know who they are and he wants to catch them in parking lot then do ya thing but just coming back and shooting up the club aint whats up.

when the ? first jump off he in the back of the crowd and just starts kicking dude. the other bouncers make him stop, then when you go to 0:56 of the video he at the other pile kicking Big U while he down, then at 1:10 he head stomps o him and the other bouncers push him past the gate. h was just a punk ass ? getting free shots in on ? that was being held down by other people. straight ? move

yeah i seen all that and more than likely you guys are probably right. he was probably on some other ? but i guess the point im making is if ? come back they gotta get him. they cant just come back and randomly start poppin at dudes in front of the club.
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    lol i dont understand why people get mad whenever someone calls t.i. a snitch
    he's a well known snitch, why cant some people just embrace it like 50 cent fans did

Snitches have paperwork to show that they cooperated with cops..this is A fact....Where's T.I.'s paperwork?..50 has paperwork where it shows he told and pressed charges on ? ...other than "oh he got out of jail too early he had to be telling something" there's nothing that supports claims of T.I. snitching
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    son got two good ass kicks in on dude in red
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? TI..He was actin like Game was gonna take care of the situation.. ? bust your own guns!
    What a ? rat. I hate TI damnit. ? SNITCHES! ? THE COPS!!

Feelings
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at these grown ass men, cops included looking shook n ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if every bouncer there gets clapped.

Stomping out an OG like that don't fly
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

U serious right now? Game is in all red running all over the place looking for a bouncer to swing on
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punk ass security, they'll get dealt with.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happend? Any payback? The bouncers was ? . They stomp on that ? ? when he was on the floor. They deserve to get beaten up... Fuckking bouncers