Agree or Disagree: 5 Things White Women Do That Black Women Can’t Get Away With

2»

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really agree with this list.

but I think it has moreso do with class than race.

black women can't be vulnerable. then we get called 'emotional' or a ? . we can't want marriage. we can't focus on our kids or our families and then we get called lazy. and as far as our sexuality goes..*cue Sarah Baartman photo*
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that's just how it goes...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    That "Self-Defense" one is ? . That ? fired off shots around her kids AND he had restraining orders against her that she violated. She was heard saying, "I got something for his ass" on one of the 9-1-1 tapes I think.

That ? is a ? monster and needs to be in prison. Period.

And while we talking about double standards they conveniently leave out the fact that had she been a white MAN or a black MAN or a man of any race what-so-ever she'd be in prison.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    DUB wrote: »
    Who cares what white women do
    The women of color who aren't able to do the same things without being lambasted by society, due to not possessing white privilege.

In fact anyone who's aware of the double-standard should care, unless you support the white supremacist agenda of upholding the status quo.

I'm glad someone finally told that dude what you said. His comments (he's said stuff like that before) betray a disturbing ignorance.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh.... I don't wanna get ban bit I do agree on the perceptions and I believe they are accurate fully.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I can't operate like White women so I'm mad" thread.

Shouldn't be chasing after they White ? for noteriety anyway. shame on a sista
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really agree with this list.

but I think it has moreso do with class than race.

black women can't be vulnerable. then we get called 'emotional' or a ? . we can't want marriage. we can't focus on our kids or our families and then we get called lazy. and as far as our sexuality goes..*cue Sarah Baartman photo*

*says it's more to do with class than race... proceeds to post only race-based examples
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Speak for yourself ? Ass ? . I like my women decorated
    pretty sure he was talking about the white girls
    Darxwell wrote: »
    And while we talking about double standards they conveniently leave out the fact that had she been a white MAN or a black MAN or a man of any race what-so-ever she'd be in prison.
    i think the problem with her case is also that it immediately came up in a "compare this to Zimmerman" way instead of debating the case on its merits
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the points on that list are ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6: Get sun burn