two part question about black and white people

124»

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    when my wife an i was looking for a church..we stumbled in a white church....no one welcomed us an gave us the WTF look.

its funny because when we did find a church it was a black baptist church...an when white people come in...its all smiles an hugs.

The media tries their hardest to counter this or sweep ? like this under the rug, but black people are THE MOST forgiving and nicest people in the world.

We accept everyone, we forgive everyone and we're open arms to whoever. Black people seem to be born with certain morals and values that others aren't born with.

That's why back when I was a kid in church, I realized that ? and Jesus or whatever you call them were black. We're the only people you can ? over for our whole life, and then say I'm sorry (in one way or another), and we'll take you back.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shittin me? On this site, pretty much every time there is a story with a white cat doing something racist or stupid, it ain't "that cracka is racist" or "that cracka is stupid." It's always "these crackas are racist" and "these crackas are stupid."

The whole premise of this thread is based on the idea that all or most white people feel a certain way. If a white person asked a question like that about Blacks as if all black people think the same about ? like that, people would complain.

? are just hypocritical. White people generally do ? things. I'd agree with that, but it kills me that black people think the best way to combat that is to do the same ? things.

SMH really? What do we (black people) have to go through until we realize they (white people) as a whole don't like us. All this fair and nice ? is what got us in this predicament in the first place. You sound like a house ? right now, thinking one day master is going to free you.

Clowns like you always trying to be the "bigger man" yet you fail to realize they're counting on that. How the ? are we suppose to make any progress if we're trying to play it fair with a bunch of cheaters and we're not "allowed" or "supposed" to identify them for who they are at their core. We're just calling a ? a ? .

... And now you see why we distinguish between half breeds like yourself, and full black people. You still have that white influence in you holding you back, causing you to play both sides of the field not realizing how stupid you sound. The black people who have knowledge of self and where they came from (before and after slavery) know what's going on and would never post that ? you just posted.

Spew that poison elsewhere.

Ether.jpg
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We take the biggest L in reading. White people read ? that interest them.We just read ? to either pass class or hip hop ? .

Come on man @Allah_U_akbar I just finished reading a book about the moors...Now how many ? on the IC even know who the ? the moors are...
    ? are doing everything BUT reading.? is skydiving,jumping of bridges,going to Mars and ? but aint reading.

85Jmbv8.jpg

Don't make me rrrrraaa(!) yah ..

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cabana cut it out bruh
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Portuguese did a number on @Cabana_Da_Don‌
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I am black, and I read more than most ppl, and I know other black ppl who read a lot too, but would I say that in my experience black people, on average, read as much as white ppl? No, I wouldn't say that.

Just because you wouldn't like for something to be true doesn't mean it isn't. The black race will never rise if we refuse to acknowledge certain unwelcome facts.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u ? have no way to gauge this silly ass ? .
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to this just yet. Too soon
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    You got 400+ years worth of time on your hands for an explanation?
    but no one is stopping black people from doing certain things....why should other black people decide what is ok for black people to do?

if a black man is playing hockey an kicking ass.....i will support the man for breaking open a door and then proving he belongs and then dominating..... that is black excellence.

we do we want our people to still be limited? after 400+ years when we dont have to be?
    I hope your not referring to slavery

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some whites just have an arrogance about them, I experience it daily at work. I always have a strong hatred of whites during my shift but I try to remember the cool ass white friends I had in school and the times white people have helped me out at various times and the hatred slowly goes away until the next day
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do black people hate when white people act like every black person is a representative of the whole race, but then act like every white person is responsible for every thing that every other white person does?

we don't do that... next question...

You shittin me? On this site, pretty much every time there is a story with a white cat doing something racist or stupid, it ain't "that cracka is racist" or "that cracka is stupid." It's always "these crackas are racist" and "these crackas are stupid."

The whole premise of this thread is based on the idea that all or most white people feel a certain way. If a white person asked a question like that about Blacks as if all black people think the same about ? like that, people would complain.

? are just hypocritical. White people generally do ? things. I'd agree with that, but it kills me that black people think the best way to combat that is to do the same ? things.

Don't take things on the IC to heart.
    U wrote all that and at the end said u agree that white ppl generally do ? things...lol
    No one thinks that the best way to combat ? things is to do ? things.
    Blacks are no more hypocritical than any other group...
    Let us know how attacking blacks works out for u...

Well we can agree to disagree. I love my people, but I do believe we are the most hypocritical people on the planet. Black people are always whining about what other groups do to us, but we happily do that same ? to other people. It comes down always coming up with some ? way to justify the wrong we do. And it's not just on the IC. It's in general.

How many black people have a fit every time they hear a white person use the N word, but use cracka, ? , and ? like normal words?

How many black people whine about being stereotyped, but then stereotype members of every other group out there?

How many black people get up at arms about every little supposed incident about racism, but happily do comparable ? to other minorities all the time.

That ? happens all the time on or off the IC. I just bring up the IC because I find it funny how it happens so much on here but cats act like it doesn't exist. You're just being willfully blind.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to sticky this ? . This is an entertaining ass thread. Lol.

My ? said 'black people only read to pass the time or if it's some hip hop ? ...white people read ? that interests them!'

This can't be life.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    I have never ever felt like that ever we are all human and we all belong ever where
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    1) white privilege
    2) internationalized racism

lol@ internationalized

Hopefully you meant internalized.

A fairly accurate assessment nonetheless.
    I like internationalized better.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can answer both of your questions like this.

zydqig.png
    White Supremacy has fathered three children:
    White Priveledge (a boy)
    White Guilt (a girl)
    And White Ignorance (a bastard)

2rd7uoo.png
    White Privilege assuming that the world is his, can travel anywhere that he wants. And he will be welcomed as the guest or tourist. His father, White Supremacy, worked Hard so that his son Priveledge wouldnt have to. All Priveledge has to do is wait for his ol man to die, and fully inherit his kingdom.

2a605f7.png
    White Guilt is a girl (female emotion) that got a tongue-lashing after touching a black girl's hair. But she really loves her black friends... aright, she really wants some black friends. Therefore, Guilt began investigating and finding ways to be more appropriate. Her mistake was the invention of Appropriation. Her friends look like a collection of toys, specifically by race, sex, and sexual preference.

295704l.png
    White Ignorance is the bastard son. He is well aware of his father , but chooses not to recognize him. His biggest excuse is " get over it, that was a long time ago." He also takes Appropriation to another level. He does not know when he's being offensive. The reason is because his father still exists. Most men, whether they know their father or not, still maintain some of his appearance and posture.

So in conclusion, these kids are very aware of what they look like and what you look like. Their father is retired, so we can't blame them for wanting to feel safe around blacks Latinos and natives.
    25hfjf8.png
    And since they have the environment to themselves anyway, or in their minds, you are actually trespassing within their boundaries. This is also not the 3 types of white people. These are 3 personalities that magnify themselves when dealing with people of other races.