Vikings (Season 2)

Options
2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another dope episode. This show gets slept on cause its on the history network. That trailer for next week looks crazy. Talking bout the "most shocking moment in television history" somebody about to catch some ether.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill Episode. Horic is ? up, watching his son have sex, what a ? weirdo.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Another dope episode. This show gets slept on cause its on the history network. That trailer for next week looks crazy. Talking bout the "most shocking moment in television history" somebody about to catch some ether.

The might be talking bout the blood eagle Ragnar said they were giving him. Its an ancient norse torture/execution technique. And its no joke.

Google "blood eagle". I'm not even sure they can show it on tv.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2014
    Options
    "You are the eagle"

Ep 7 has supposedely leaked, I looked around a little bit for it but haven't found. I'm not looking too hard though because then I gotta wait super long until the next ep.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

The might be talking bout the blood eagle Ragnar said they were giving him. Its an ancient norse torture/execution technique. And its no joke.

Google "blood eagle". I'm not even sure they can show it on tv.

? ...
    The blood eagle was a method of torture and execution that is sometimes mentioned in Nordic saga legends. It was performed by cutting the ribs of the victim by the spine, breaking the ribs so they resembled blood-stained wings, and pulling the lungs out through the wounds in the victim's back. Salt was sprinkled in the wounds.

tumblr_mjnv3d6egE1r9lw7bo1_500.gif

Hope they let it rip on that ? tho.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Jarl Borg got got. That was funny. He really thought he could escape somehow. You would be dead quick as ? if they pulled ya lung tho, cause they can't breath air without a diaphram.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I would have appreciated the episode more without the "most shocking television moment in history" ? they were popping in the preview. Or maybe if I didn't research blood eagle before hand. That ? kept me in deep suspense mode tho. It was looking like Ragnar was about to get hit. Had me sitting here eating capn crunch waiting for the bomb to drop thinking this is gonna be the worst breakfast of all times and ? .
    Wonder if floki gonna switch up. I felt what he was saying to his girl tho. Ragnar forgot about the homie. Hopefully Ragnar actually took in everything at that party and makes ? right.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show makes me wish I did not know the real history behind it.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ragnar playing chess with these ? .
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Rollo and Ragnar are teflon dons.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Damn, great finale. Ragnar truly is the deflon don
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew floki wasn't gonna turn his back on Ragnar but I was a little unsure when that dude looked like he was poisoned
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaborg would have been a better ally than the king
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That's how you do a finale.the last 2 episodes were fire. Whole season was fire really.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how you do a finale.the last 2 episodes were fire. Whole season was fire really.
    Quoted because a co-sign wasn't enough
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show gets to the point ? is suppose to pop off, it follows through that very episode. No holding it off for 3 weeks and ? .

Ragnar was on his Alonzo from Training Day ? ... "I've been planning this ? for weeks." The moment Floki came back acting strange and didn't even Ragnar to his wedding he was putting it in motion.