Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy thought he was in some exclusive ish
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    normal_34453e26d38711e3a56b0002c9e14b46_8.jpg

While backstage at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 3rd for the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana fight, Lil Wayne got into an altercation with Maidana‘s team.

According to people who were there, the argument all started after Marcos Maidana‘s trainer Robert Garcia threw a water bottle at Weezy for some unknown reason.

You can check out footage of Tune exchanging words with Maidana‘s camp below! Also, if you listen closely you can hear Wayne shouting “let’s go, let’s go ? ” to Garcia. Young Money’s Mack Maine and Lil Twist can be seen in the clip too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwdCPAKnMQc

Haha, please like Wayne's 5'5'', 140 pound the only violence I've ever been apart of is when I shot myself in the chest ass is gonna want a part of Maidana or his entourage of crazy Columbians.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vinylz & Boi-1da Discuss Producing Lil Wayne & Drake’s “Believe Me” Single

Vinylz and Boi-1da, who are the guys behind Lil Wayne and Drake‘s “Believe Me” instrumental, speak to Revolt all about producing Tha Carter V single.

The producers mention that at first they sent the beat to Drizzy and had no idea that Weezy would be jumping on it, as well as using it for the first single off his upcoming album.

They also discussed the process behind the production and how Drizzy Drake and Tunechi never fail when they collaborate on records together.

You can read what Vinylz and Boi-1da said about “Believe Me” after the jump below!

“Vinylz had a beat and told me to check it out, so I just added a few things to it and I pretty much sent it over to Drake when it was done then like, I don’t know what went on but suddenly, maybe like a month later, Drake and Wayne had the record. I think he must of brought the beat to Wayne and then they worked on the record together. We just knew the record happened, but we didn’t know the record would be the first single.”

“The way me and 1da work, we never make a beat specific for anyone. We just do us. A lot of people complain about rappers these days sounding the same and using the same flows, but the producers are also responsible for that too because they’re making the same type of beats. So, it ends up making the rapper just wanna do the same ? . So every time we work, we just try something brand new.”

“It’s that Drake and Wayne combination. I feel like when both of them get on a record together, they don’t usually fail man. They’re like 10 for 10 with records they’ve done together and this is just another banger. This one is like a real, real, real record. It’s a crazy-in-the-streets and crazy-in-the-club kind of record. Drake goes off and Wayne goes off too, so that’s what happens whenever they come together.”

“Another thing with both of them is that Drake and Wayne are both known for their versatility. They can touch anything, any beat, any genre and they’ll attack it. So I think that’s why their fan base are from all over the place.”

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/vinylz-boi-1da-discuss-producing-lil-wayne-drake-believe-me-single/#pRamezITWmwBqY4Q.99
  • Bcotton5
    Soulja Boy Talks Working On “Tha Carter V” With Lil Wayne & Justin Bieber

normal_soulja-boy-wayne.jpg

During a recent interview with The FADER, Soulja Boy confirms that he is currently working on Lil Wayne‘s upcoming Tha Carter V album and says he has already done two beats for the project.
    Soulja mentions that when he was down in Miami last month he hit up the studio with Tune and Justin Bieber to work on C5, as well explains what the vibe was like as they were all trying to come up with the best sound for the summer. Could this mean that the album will be released in the summer?
    Hit the jump to read what Soulja Boy said about working with Weezy F Baby and Bieber on Tha Carter V!

We saw you were in the studio recently with Justin Bieber. What were y’all working on?
    We was working on his new album and doing some stuff for the Carter V. We was down in Miami for a couple nights. Every night we was in the studio doing different stuff.
    How were those sessions? What was Bieber’s vibe like?
    It was just me, Bieber and Wayne. Bieber played me his album, I played him some stuff that I had, then we came up with this one record that was crazy. The vibe was cool, everybody was in their creative zone. We all were pushing each other to come up with the best sound for Carter V and the best sound of summer.
    It sounded like you were in the studio earlier. What are you working on currently?
    I’m working on Diddy’s project right now. He’s doing his last album right now, it’s called Money Making Mitch. That’s been taking up a lot of my focus. So is the Carter V. When I was in Miami I did like two beats for CV, and I just been tryna go back in on them beats and make them the best for Tune. And Nicki’s joint, The Pink Print is dropping. Her new song “Yasss Bish,” I produced that and wrote the hook. I think that record is gonna be so big for her.

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/soulja-boy-talks-working-on-tha-carter-5-with-lil-wayne-justin-bieber/#ZoecXsyFMBCexjb7.99
  • Bcotton5
    Lil Wayne Meets & Chops It Up With Professional Boxer Amir Khan [Video]

normal_34453e26d38711e3a56b0002c9e14b46_8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQaXc6nIwTA

Before the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana fight, Lil Wayne met British professional boxer Amir Khan backstage at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 3rd.
    Khan tells Tunechi that he is going to have to fight his ? Floyd one day and that he wants to walk out with him performing. Tune says he will “come out with the AK” any time.
    Weezy F Baby also calls Amir a bad ? and mentions that he has been ? ’ with him for a long time now. You can check out some footage below!

“It’s all good. Just know you’re a bad ? . Holla at me man, I’ll come out with the AK! I’mma have to come out twice.”

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-meets-chops-it-up-with-professional-boxer-amir-khan-backstage-video/#7l69MhE7A23t6vRW.99

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-meets-chops-it-up-with-professional-boxer-amir-khan-backstage-video/#7l69MhE7A23t6vRW.99

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

#mixtapeweezy or nah?
  • Bcotton5
    Lol I said that ? before Wayne killed every verse he had this year
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really starting to get excited for C5. This is Wayne's Black Album. I think he's going to put a lot of effort into making this his best album. Based off the songs I've heard since 2014 this is the best he's been since C2. Hope the album isn't a let down.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh@ Complex saying Young Money is the greatest group out right now....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh@ Complex saying Young Money is the greatest group out right now....

Wrd. I guess Ross died of a wing over dose
    #MMG
  • Bcotton5
    Ever since he said this

Lil Wayne WEEZY F ✔ @LilTunechi
    Follow
    Noticed I wasn't nominated nor involved n da MTV VMA's nor da BET awards...I apologize to my fans and I promise 2 work harder if it kills me

11:52 PM - 24 Aug 2013

32,449 Retweets 17,987 favorites
  • Bcotton5
    Episode 11 Of Lil Wayne’s “Weezy Wednesday’s” Series [Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHvzF-zFSw

In this post, you can watch episode 11 of Lil Wayne‘s “Weezy Wednesday’s” series.

I wasn’t going to post this week’s video, because it’s only 12 seconds long and there is no new footage of Tune. However, there is a dope beat that is played which could possibly be the instrumental for the next single off Tha Carter V.

Wayniacs what are your thoughts on the beat and could you see Weezy F Baby rapping over it?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne the goat
  • wmj710
    Damn can't belive we already have been blessed with 11 weezy Wednesdays, seems like just last week he was teaching us the best way to mix up our cofee.
  • Bcotton5
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Damn can't belive we already have been blessed with 11 weezy Wednesdays, seems like just last week he was teaching us the best way to mix up our cofee.

I been wearing secret deodorant ever since episode 1
  • wmj710
    wmj710 wrote: »

I been wearing secret deodorant ever since episode 1
    I'm on my second stick
  • Michael_Malice
    Nirvana, Coldplay, ? got bands.

Rip Rip ? .

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    I'll have these ? having babies every week!
  • Michael_Malice

I'm the ? see me skatin' in the streets.

Gone.

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5
    Lil Wayne Hits The Studio With His Young Money Artists Lil Twist & Christina Milian
    lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian.jpg

On Tuesday evening to early Wednesday morning, Lil Wayne had a studio session with his Young Money artists Lil Twist and Christina Milian.

Most-likely they were all working on Tune‘s forthcoming Tha Carter V album, because the caption under Twizzy‘s photo read “#C5″ and the caption under Christina‘s photo read:

“Late Nights & Early Mornings working in the studio with my Young Money Fam… @LilTwist & Boss Man @LilTunechi… #TheCarter5″

lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian2.jpg

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian/#JX8GroZbJLWIuSz0.99

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian/#JX8GroZbJLWIuSz0.99
  • Bcotton5
    Juelz Santana Says Lil Wayne Has Invited Him Out To L.A. To Work On New Music

juelz-santana-lil-wayne-invite-los-angeles-work-music.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6x34h7O33s
    While on set of the “Billboard ? ” video shoot, Juelz Santana got asked if the I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration project with Lil Wayne will still be dropping now that Wayne has hinted a few times Tha Carter V will be his last solo album (unless he gets paid $25 – $35 Million).

Juelz lets everyone know that Weezy said C5 will be last “solo” album and that he could still put out “collaboration” albums. He also mentioned that Tunechi invited him out to Los Angeles to work on new music, but he does not know exactly for which project just yet.

You can watch the interview below. Would you like to see Juelz Santana be featured on Tha Carter V?

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/05/juelz-santana-says-lil-wayne-has-invited-him-out-to-los-angeles-to-work-on-new-music/#ohgVqgP0X1qfJUCI.99
  • Bcotton5
    Lil Wayne To Perform With Fall Out Boy & London Grammar On VH1′s New “SoundClash” Series

normal_927283_1419402504993716_535439790_n.jpg

On July 23rd, Lil Wayne will appear on VH1′s new music series called SoundClash, along with American rock band Fall Out Boy and British group London Grammar.

SoundClash, which is being executive produced by Questlove and hosted by Diplo, will feature three artists all on the same stage at one time performing their hits, songs with the other artists (if they have any), and covers.

Wayne has three collaborations with Fall Out Boy (“America’s Suitehearts (Remix)”, “Tiffany Blews”, and “This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race (Remix)”), so I wonder if they will perform any of those tracks together? Even if they don’t, I’m sure it will still be interesting to watch!

Via Rolling Stone
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Wayne Hits The Studio With His Young Money Artists Lil Twist & Christina Milian
    lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian.jpg

On Tuesday evening to early Wednesday morning, Lil Wayne had a studio session with his Young Money artists Lil Twist and Christina Milian.

Most-likely they were all working on Tune‘s forthcoming Tha Carter V album, because the caption under Twizzy‘s photo read “#C5″ and the caption under Christina‘s photo read:

“Late Nights & Early Mornings working in the studio with my Young Money Fam… @LilTwist & Boss Man @LilTunechi… #TheCarter5″

lil-wayne-studio-young-money-artists-lil-twist-christina-milian2.jpg

Bet 100 stacks that song ain't for his album.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Twist is wack