Ozymandias v The Batman

2»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    Night Owl is the watchman's batman, technological, intelligence, fighting skills and strength wise but Ozymandius and Dr. Manhattan owns that ? . I'd put Ozy above supes imo.

he might be thier batman but he aint on par with the real batman...? was in his house scared to put his ? on an be nite owl....literally scarred as ? ...can u imagine bruce in the batcave cowering talmbout how scared he is to be batman..? no...bruce lives for that ? ....Alfred has said bruce stays in the cave dressed as batman for days w/o sleeping or showering b/c he is so wrapped up into what hes doing...bruce often said hes more comfortable in costume than wearing anything else.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and for manhattan to be so powerful he spent the entire story getting played by a tactitian
    "the worlds smartest man is no more a threat to me than its smartest termite"
    yet he been manipulating u and ur emotions for how long?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Dr. Manhattan has ? -like powers, ain't no way superman touching him. That ? will turn supes into a bloodstain like he did rorchact with ease.

Ozymandius isn't an ordinary human like bats, he's a meta human added to the fact that he's way smarter than bats.

Bats got his ass whooped and handed to him by "bane" of all people. This doesn't take logic to figure out. Flash got speed but Manhattan can teleport and definitely predict both supes and flash moves before they touch him.

Martian Manhunter is highly underrated, I'd put him above supes but na he'd lose, he can't tap into Manhattan's head. Above all this, Dr. Manhattan can't even die, he's an entity. Outsmarted doesn't equal defeat.

All I can say is...prove it. ? -like powers are subjective, Superman too has ? -like powers. Manhattan has never shown the ability to explode anything near planet level durability, which Superman is. If they fought, Superman will KO him with ease.

And btw Flash has literally beaten teleporting before with his speed. He's far too fast for Manhattan and can send him through time, or to another dimension with speed alone. Plus Martian Manhunter would mindrape him with ease. Manhattan has no feats and nothing putting him above Superboy.

My ? , I highly doubt Doc could get KOed, let alone touched and even feel it, the ? can't even die. Sending Manhattan to another dimension won't ? him if Dr. Manhattan can transcend space and time himself as well. I also believe Dr. Manhattan is a telepath as well, I could be wrong though.

Batman bodies that ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you don't mean Batman bodies Doc b. If so, you must be smoking bath salts. ^^
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you don't mean Batman bodies Doc b. If so, you must be smoking bath salts. ^^

if he was smoking bath salts he would be running around somewhere naked eating somebody's face or eating a dog
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're forgetting that he can make multiples of himself to fight the JLA, so in the end Dr. Manhattan>>>>JLA.

The most he's made is four. Four insignificant tank busters vs. like 12-20 planet busters. Ok he'll sure win. Not like Captain Atom has the same but better powers, quantum, Green Lantern is better, Flash will just send him to another dimension, Martian Manhunter will mindrape him since he's susceptible to mental trickery and appears to be mentally weak.

Hell by his own admission he can't even stop all of the world's nukes from hitting, even Superboy can probably do that, and Supergirl definitely can.

Watchmen Universe is one of the weakest universes ever, they'd be hardpressed to fight against Naruto. Don't compare them to the JLU ever.

Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean it's not within his range of powers to do so. Those multiple he made of himself were the number he needed at that particular time to get those particular tasks accomplished. It's safe to assume that Dr. Manhattan can generate as many multiples as need be.
    Bats got his ass whooped and handed to him by "bane" of all people.

That was only after The Batman was hella tired for fighting and returning some of rogues back to Arkham.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Batman knocking him the ? out
  • Sour-Cream
    Ozy won't have to fight bats, he'll just manipulate him into retiring for the 500th time and tell him that he's a ? in a black suit so he should ? himself.

no hate.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? batman with prep>>>>>the writers of his comics according to batman fans
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Batman with prep time would feed even ? 's chin. You ? gon' learn about betting against Bruce Wayne. Y'all gon' learn
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Batman with prep time would feed even ? 's chin. You ? gon' learn about betting against Bruce Wayne. Y'all gon' learn

Deathstroke says hi. He still stalemates that ? even with prep.

And Doom's prep time DID steal what was basically ? 's power. Doom prep>Bats
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Batman with Prep will edit this post
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a joke breh. Batman >>>>>>>>>>>
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭

It was a joke breh. Batman >>>>>>>>>>>

I know, just pointing out that Batman with prep isn't the end all be all. Doom is, Deathstroke is near equal, etc. So Ozymandias does have a good chance.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozy is at the top of the street level
  • Sour-Cream
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall ? put to much faith in batman seriously
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd give the majority to Batman
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman wins. My homie was talking about batman owning the whole justice league, yeah batman strong like a mudda fukka.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont even really know Oz but Im saying Batman just cause...

prep Time...

haaaaaa. You got mad a lil bit didnt ya? Talking bout:" he dont even know Ozi and the mofl falking ? ? Naaah son"