stupid rap stage names.

Options
Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Reason
what are the stupidest stage names in rap you've ever heard in any era? mine are.......

waka flacka- how the hell did he get signed?

chief keef/sosa- so your name rhymes okay, cool but what the hell is this sosa ? is he Dominican?

rich homie quan- ? this guy

future- your career will be forgotten trust.

soulja boy tell'em-what do you want us to tell them exactly that you are partly responsible for the downfall of hip hop and you are far from a pretty boy i don't know who told you that lie!

lil poopy- your parents failed you and tried to push you into music stay in school boy!

lil' durk-who?

heres a couple of dudes i caught on mtv jams...

rez the... (i don't know) he had some emo ass song about his street life just venting his fustrations and he had a soup bowl looking box fade with no kind of blend to it. somebody needs to school these kids on a proper hair cut.

eric biddines(business) i'm not feeling his stage name but i like his video it has that old south organoize dungeon family feel to it. the song starts at the 2:19 so skip the musical intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5fi1FJfETU

chance the rapper- i guess this nucca must have forgot about that i love new York vh-1 show. shouldn't that other chance be suing him? i don't like that first video he dropped i have to hear more from this dude before i rite him off as wack.

ok that's my list y'all can name names now.

Comments

• Splackavelli
    edited May 2014
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    what are the stupidest stage names in rap you've ever heard in any era? mine are.......

waka flacka- how the hell did he get signed?

chief keef/sosa- so your name rhymes okay, cool but what the hell is this sosa ? is he Dominican?

rich homie quan- ? this guy

future- your career will be forgotten trust.

soulja boy tell'em-what do you want us to tell them exactly that you are partly responsible for the downfall of hip hop and you are far from a pretty boy i don't know who told you that lie!

lil poopy- your parents failed you and tried to push you into music stay in school boy!

lil' durk-who?

heres a couple of dudes i caught on mtv jams...

rez the... (i don't know) he had some emo ass song about his street life just venting his fustrations and he had a soup bowl looking box fade with no kind of blend to it. somebody needs to school these kids on a proper hair cut.

eric biddines(business) i'm not feeling his stage name but i like his video it has that old south organoize dungeon family feel to it. the song starts at the 2:19 so skip the musical intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5fi1FJfETU

chance the rapper- i guess this nucca must have forgot about that i love new York vh-1 show. shouldn't that other chance be suing him? i don't like that first video he dropped i have to hear more from this dude before i rite him off as wack.

ok that's my list y'all can name names now.

Did you snap your fingers and flip your hair when you typed this?

he some wack ass song a few years ago pretty boy.. I don't know and yeah I did snap my finger and flip my hair *sarcasm* damn looks like my e- career is over. he is an ugly muphucka yet he had the nerve to make that song (no ? )
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who was that wu cat..shorty ? stain or summin. Unfortunate moniker to say the least
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Who was that wu cat..shorty ? stain or summin. Unfortunate moniker to say the least

is that one real? are you talking about shyiem da brainchild?
  • ojos_negros
    Options

is that one real? are you talking about shyiem da brainchild?

Definitely real..some wu affiliate I think
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

that's who I thought of when I opened this thread
  • ojos_negros
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

that's who I thought of when I opened this thread

I think I read the story behind the name once but prolly just blanked it out
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Plies. just found out recently he got his name from pliers.

damn how did that one slip me. I know the origin of his stage name also but I used to think plies was short for supplies.
  • bears2248
    bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol' ? Bastard was the first ? to come to mind
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I know everyone has accepted it by now but... Fabolous.

Isn't someone in Troy Aves crew going by Avon Blocksdale
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Ol ? bastard as a name.it shows his character in that he dont care.n lil wayne,young jeezy and young buck are dope.so that argument falls short
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -LilWayne
    - Nikki Minaj
    -Young Scooter
    -Drake
    - compton menace
  • ojos_negros
    Options
    I like Ol ? bastard as a name.it shows his character in that he dont care.n lil wayne,young jeezy and young buck are dope.so that argument falls short

C/s odb that is a dope name, you got exactly what you expected and the name suited his character to a t as u said