124»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RiGGA wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Who ain't guessing ? ?

The ? that don't ask that silly ass question

So you really dont give a ? if you marry a ? thats been dragged through the mud, broken, and literally been used for a nut over and over again? I mean granted real ? logic states that you need not know about her past because if its still haunting her it will show in the relationship, thus giving you an actual reason to leave her, but ? the ? ...Im taking her Belladonnna-esque war stories as fair warning and getting the ? outta there

@RiGGA‌

What kinda war stories was she telling you about when she told you she was with 100 dudes?

Trains, 3somes, football/basketball teams, neighborhoods?

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌deadeye

claimed to have been ? (people who've known her longer than I have claim she's lying about it being ? , i suspend judgement on this)

Let dudes watch her get ? at random houses, justifies it by saying she was "With" the dude

Allegedly ? in a church, during service smfh

? one of the homies from the hood (smash and dash)

ass eating

feet fetish

loves sucking ? , shared plenty stories about it on some bragging ?

I mean bruh the ? she told me was golden if my only intent was to smash, but it was horrifying for a ? that just dropped off his cape at the dry-cleaners for this ? . It is what it is though, charge it to the game
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so who met something to ? on saturday night?
  • deadeye
    edited May 2014
    @‌deadeye

claimed to have been ? (people who've known her longer than I have claim she's lying about it being ? , i suspend judgement on this)

Let dudes watch her get ? at random houses, justifies it by saying she was "With" the dude

14t8qrb.jpg

ass eating

feet fetish

I mean bruh the ? she told me was golden if my only intent was to smash, but it was horrifying for a ? that just dropped off his cape at the dry-cleaners for this ? . It is what it is though, charge it to the game

2bcjkj.jpg

t7jq6c.jpg
  • RiGGA
    LadyZee wrote: »
    @‌deadeye

ass eating

feet fetish

^ Absolutely vile.

If you still had sex with her after that I'm surprised your ? didn't turn green & fall off in the shower.

I found all this out a while after we had already started, but I'm still not absolved of guilt because I continued to smash after I found out * 'Ye shrug*. Don't judge me bish

@DWO‌

I stayed in Saturday to work on this hard ass take home exam (being graded as a final) but I smashed some random ? off ig last night. She was kinda over the weight limit but she was pretty and it was 2 in the morning.
  • deadeye
    LadyZee wrote: »
    @‌deadeye

ass eating

feet fetish

^ Absolutely vile.

If you still had sex with her after that I'm surprised your ? didn't turn green & fall off in the shower.

I found all this out a while after we had already started, but I'm still not absolved of guilt because I continued to smash after I found out * 'Ye shrug*. Don't judge me bish

@DWO‌

I stayed in Saturday to work on this hard ass take home exam (being graded as a final) but I smashed some random ? off ig last night. She was kinda over the weight limit but she was pretty and it was 2 in the morning.

@RiGGA‌

Link to her instagram?
  • Dupac
    she sounds like a great person, i'm happy you guys were able to hit it off so quickly
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Realk talk, I was dating this ? with a body-count in excess of 100. I mentally broke up with her the minute she told me (i was Istill smashin for a month or two afterwards tho), cuz ? i can do math. Check this out.

Lost virginity @: 17
    Was with her first (who she lost it to) for: 1.5 years
    Was with another dude for: 1 year
    minor relationships in between, ill estimate to: .5 years

24-17= 7-->7-1.5=5.5 -->5.5-1=4.5 --> 4.5-.5= 4.

4 years, 100 ? bruh? Bruh....she claim she never cheated so these are accurate figures. Bruh thats 2 BRAND NEW ? every month for 4 years straight.

I said that to say you ? can call me young all you want (I'm 22) but this ? scarred me for life. She told me the number with the most shameful eyes ive ever seen, like she relived getting ran through in her head as she told me. Smh the more i stuck around after she told me the more I noticed how broken this ? was. I can no longer court a woman that's had more ? in her than her age, period.

? shut up ..... You talking about all this trauma her body count put you thru yet even after you found out her number you were still ? the brawd?

Young ? ? .

Man, I hear you I really do but...

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/R1ZM/? -had-me-like/image.png[/img]

That ? was a seasoned vet...She literally would dance when she was riding it; she kept the ? still inside. Bruh I thought that ? was just a legend...Seeing her do the ? she did was like a ? catching Tupac in traffic ? WAS UNREAL MY ? .

Now lets get some things straight here I'm a college boy nahmean I been out here 4 years so I've ran through my fair share of ? . I'm talmbout the second night I moved in freshman year I was smashing a junior...I'm in a frat, etc. etc. so my ? I done been in the trenches...But when I laid down wit her for the first time REAL ? I was like

tumblr_madeiywZPt1r7gjsbo1_500.gif

So man to man, you gotta understand how a ? KNEW in his mind & heart he couldn't be with this ? ass ? , but I just couldn't let go of the ? bruh...
    This ? gotta be a canidate for post of the year, om dyin over here lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Y'all are grown i don't see why not.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thread, but its not practical and wont end well.

I already knew who would be riding those negative reactions in this here thread.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so did hoes and cats with low expectations express their aint shitness?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dupac

you mean responsible and confident adults who enjoy the act of sex?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my woman met last January 8 for the first time, after talking to each other on Tagged about a week prior. We smashed when we first met and our relationship became official on May 16-three days after my birthday. Our one-year anniversary is next Friday. What this proves is just because you and a person smash the first time y'all meet, doesn't mean that it's not going to work.
  • Dupac
    this plat thread in the powder room was brought to you by @‌DWO

please continue to support this poster and all his future endeavors
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

you mean responsible and confident adults who enjoy the act of sex?

those words don't mean what u think they do.
  • RiGGA
    ? finding love on tagged....

#thiscantbelife
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my woman met last January 8 for the first time, after talking to each other on Tagged about a week prior. We smashed when we first met and our relationship became official on May 16-three days after my birthday. Our one-year anniversary is next Friday. What this proves is just because you and a person smash the first time y'all meet, doesn't mean that it's not going to work.
    Lmao bruh you know tagged is a meet and greet ? site??...

But my last relationship lasted 7 years and I ? on the first night...
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Lmao bruh you know tagged is a meet and greet ? site??...

But my last relationship lasted 7 years and I ? on the first night...

lol Bruh, I ? a total of 14 ladies off Tagged, it's just that I managed to find the one and neither of us was looking for anything serious at the time.