• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Until the lost ? in the americas admit he is the lost Hebrews then he gonna be stupid as ? .

? out of here with that hebrew isralite ? and go wash your road warrior costume.

? outta here you lost simple minded ? ! Where you from ? ? Where you from? I'm from the tribe of Judah! You must be a more for the feds uncle Tom ? ass ?

? . I am from africa by way of jamaica you are not from the tribe of judah if you are black you came from native west africans just like the majority of african americans.

? please, how can you deny your benjamite blood line smfh. Keep being hard headed and hard in the heart.

? why the ? would i want to disgrace ? by claiming to be something i am not ? made both me and you black african people. We are not from the 12 tribes of israel that does not mean that ? loves us any less but the truth is we did not come from them.

http://youtu.be/ja93FjyCSfo

http://youtu.be/etXAm-OylQQ

These videos are ? just because the white jews are not physically like what the jews of the bible looked like that does not mean our blacks ? are israel. there is not on shread of physical evidence to back up your stupid claims. We come from native african people if I could keep you crusty hebrew israelite ? off the corners I would do it you ? make me sick to my ? stomach

You will forever be a damn uncle tom ass ? !!! You ? denying your ? roots is so disgusting it's right there in the ? words in the bible!!!! Never mind ? keep saying you a ? african!

Stupid ? female hating hewbrew ? I know my roots down to the west african tribe I came from you are the one denying your ancestry and making a mockery of the bible and the most high ? . You sloppy pieces of human ? have took black people astray from reality fo to long.

I pray Yahshua awakens your harden stone heart to the truth.

And from the bottom of my heart I hope yashua frees you from that blasphemous self-hating cult
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    let's try and keep it more topical and less trash-talk, guys
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no blacks are a superior race of people
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't superior then why are they getting welfare?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't superior then why are they getting welfare?

more whites on welfare than blacks.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna put this out there and im sure I'll get negative reactions, but I dont care.

Us black folks are NOT superior to other races. I believe that we are the descendants of the ancient Israelites, thus were were SUPPOSED keep our selves separate as the chosen people of the Most High to carry out his work and bring the other races out of their wicked ways. But are ancestors failed and our current collective state is the consequence of that fall. Black Americans and the indigenous people of the Americas and our plight fit the curses spoken in Deuteronomy 28. Now the Other races have surpassed us in pretty much ever aspect of life because of our disobedience.

The fact that we are not fulfilling our true destiny also plays a part in why the world is the way it is. And if we were so superior to other raves, Christ would not have had to come on the scene. Spiritual rejuvenation through Christ to link back with the Most High is the only way to fix our issues and bring the "gentiles" along for the ride. In due time tho.