I do feel Hinduism is the best faith and the truest path

Options
ShadyTeam
ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Oldest practiced religion but the most logical and the least controversial

Comments

• 3rd Eye Vision
    3rd Eye Vision Members Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I know many Hindus and have studied Hinduism extensively. They have all been great people and their faith is certainly beautiful. While I take into account all religions as great paths to enlightenment, Hinduism has it's flaws like any other path.

Saying it's the oldest religion practiced is a reach but it is one of the oldest. Out of the major religions of today it is the oldest practiced but of all time.

Btw, I am in before the zealots. I commend you for creating this thread, but be prepared for the onslaught. Peace.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Congradulations.

Just don't try to push your feelings on others and all should be good.
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Oldest practiced religion but the most logical and the least controversial

Define hinduism there are over 27 million hindu gods all of which have worship attached to them.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Define hinduism there are over 27 million hindu gods all of which have worship attached to them.

From what I understand, there are so many different branches to Hindu that there's even such a thing as Hindu Atheism.

That said, let's keep in mind that Hindu gave birth to the dreaded Caste system....like Ras Kass said, the origins of racism.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Faith in the Supreme Lord Krishna as submitting to him, belief in reincarnation, karma and believing in the scriptures
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Naw filled with just as many lies as other religions.