Should some Blacks go covert as Whites to help the rest of us?

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

Every since Malcolm X decided to assimilate into the White community our political clout has rapidly evaporated to almost nothing despite having a Black President.

The writing is on the wall and the downfall of the US is rapidly approaching. Russia, China and other countries are dumping the dollar.
Russian Dollar Dump Could Crash Financial System-John Williams
http://usawatchdog.com/russian-dollar-dump-could-crash-financial-system-john-williams/
36 U.S. Cities in 20 States "Abandon" the Dollar
http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/bitcoin/36-cities-in-20-states-abandon-the-dollar.php?iris=183550&from=oo

Today without a doubt we are still being discriminated here in the US and all parts of the world. When the US economy finally does crash this will get worst for us economically. That's why I think it would be a good idea for some of us to go covert as Whites and establish strong political and economical communities in other parts of the World. But I think the only way to do this effectively is by going undercover as Whites and other races. This is not something that's new. Some Blacks went undercover as Whites during the Civil Rights area in an effort to help the Black community. I think doing the same today establishing strong political and economic ties, and communities as a covert White person(s) that would accept an influx of Blacks from the US would be a smart thing to do considering the fact that the decline of the US is on the horizon.

Comments

• indyman87
    Options

1st Black Elected to Russian Office
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYi2-zwQcw

Uploaded on Jul 27, 2010
    www.ournewsnow.com
    NOVOZAVIDOVO, Russia — People in this Russian town used to stare at Jean Gregoire Sagbo because they had never seen a black man. Now they say they see in him something equally rare _ an honest politician.

Sagbo last month became the first black to be elected to office in Russia.

In a country where racism is entrenched and often violent, Sagbo's election as one of Novozavidovo's 10 municipal councilors is a milestone. But among the town's 10,000 people, the 48-year-old from the West African country of Benin is viewed simply a Russian who cares about his hometown.

He promises to revive the impoverished, garbage-strewn town where he has lived for 21 years and raised a family. His plans include reducing rampant drug addiction, cleaning up a polluted lake and delivering heating to homes.

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/......

"Novozavidovo is dying," Sagbo said in an interview in the ramshackle municipal building. "This is my home, my town. We can't live like this."

"His skin is black but he is Russian inside," said Vyacheslav Arakelov, the mayor. "The way he cares about this place, only a Russian can care."

Sagbo isn't the first black in Russian politics. Another West African, Joaquin Crima of Guinea-Bissau, ran for head of a southern Russian district a year ago but was heavily defeated.

Crima was dubbed by the media "Russia's Obama." Now they've shifted the title to Sagbo, much to his annoyance.
  • indyman87
    Options
    Actually he wasn't the first Black elected to Russian office since Russia was founded by mostly Blacks but he was the first African immigrant. I think he's married to a Russian.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    russia was founded by white people not black people, the name russia comes from the "RUS" people who were either descendants of norsemen, slavic people or most likely a mix of the two groups

• indyman87
    Options
    ^^^
    That video places the historical sites depicted in the book of Nehemiah in Moscow's Crimea. The old texts of Nehemiah which had been edited out depicted Jerusalem as a very cold place.

This is a picture of a Crimea Tartar

Tuhaj_Bej.jpg

Toğay descended from the Arğıns - one of noble Crimean families, and his full name is Arğın Doğan Toğay bey (Arhyn Dohan Tohai bei). "Bey" is actually a title, which he received on becoming the chief of Or Qapı (Perekop) sanjak, an important position in the Crimean Khanate, since the Isthmus of Perekop is the neck to Crimean Peninsula and was crucial to its defense.