Jamies Winston Caught Stealing Crab Legs

13»

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude just walked out wit no ? given lls mane he shoulda got em for free due to his stature there he went to da wrong store
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Unless there's video of him making the order...or proof he called in a order...it looks like he was comped some free crab legs.

Instead of snitchin on his connect and making this a whole deeper issue and scandal, and potential NCAA violation, he confesses to 'shoplifting'

OR...Maybe he called in a order in advance and simply did not pay.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    I shoulda known the frst time i saw him speak...that pregame speech. Just a funny/weird/slow ngga

'We not leavin without a Vic-tor-yyy....Hey, hey, my brothers, put a smile on ya face'

I've reenacted that bit a dozen tiems and its never not funny lol Look at the nggas on the team reactin as he talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaXA5-3UBA

jameis-winston.jpg
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bet this ? sip lean
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless there's video of him making the order...or proof he called in a order...it looks like he was comped some free crab legs.

Instead of snitchin on his connect and making this a whole deeper issue and scandal, and potential NCAA violation, he confesses to 'shoplifting'

There is a vid
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

There is a vid

The only vid i've seen is him pickin up the food. I didnt see anything with him makin a order first