• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Westbrook is a small 2 masquerading as a 1

That's the main reason I don't like the criticism he gets he is the same player he was at UCLA and OKC knew what they were getting when they drafted him

He didn't play PG at UCLA

I didn't say he did lol

I know, him playing PG in the NBA is the reason for all the criticism as where he didn't get any at UCLA cause he was playing the two guard
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker

That's the main reason I don't like the criticism he gets he is the same player he was at UCLA and OKC knew what they were getting when they drafted him

I didn't say he did lol

I know, him playing PG in the NBA is the reason for all the criticism as where he didn't get any at UCLA cause he was playing the two guard

? ? up they want to make that ? change they way he been playin ball all his life for another ? on his team to get crowned the next best thing
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    dude already is "the next best thing" tho, he would be with or w/o stressbrook lol. personally i think russell would be seen as a much better player if he made better decisions. u can play with heart and smart at the same damn time, media does go a lil overboard, but some of that is clearly on russell
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul

I didn't say he did lol

? ? up they want to make that ? change they way he been playin ball all his life for another ? on his team to get crowned the next best thing

Lmaooo bruh there's no place for him in the league as a 2 guard

Any "change" is for his benefit as well as the team
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Tony Parker
    R.D. wrote: »

I didn't say he did lol

Lmaooo bruh there's no place for him in the league as a 2 guard

Any "change" is for his benefit as well as the team

if its a place for tony allen to play the 2 in the league then its definitely a place for westbrook, plus that would actually take the ball out of his hands and make it to where he not ? up the offense kinda like when harden was there to take pressure of him to make plays and make sure he didnt get too out of control and could space the court for him to drive
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul
    taking Russ off the 1 takes away his advantages...he also doesn't play defense like Tony Allen and I was bout go on but I dnt get the comparison

Simply put, no team is winning with Russ playing the 2
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Who said anything bout taking him off the 1 I jus said having harden used to limit his dumb decisions because it was another playmaker out there
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Westbrook
    Cp3 this cp3 that cp3 the point gawd.. ? can't hold westbrook at all
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Point Guard equals floor general... they direct the movement of the offense, set up the other players, speed up and slow down the tempo, one of if not the first one back on defense, corrects a player running the offense wrong. Looks for their scoring through the flow of the offense and takes over when required.