Options
2»

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    What's some other crazy stuff that happened in the book?

It actually being an evil force that manifests as the town of Derry itself and not just what it disguises itself as (Pennywise, Frankenstein's monster, Giant Eyeball, Giant Spider etc.) to slaughter kids.

It's natural enemy being a giant space turtle.

It's a really warped and surreal novel and honestly it's going to be quite tricky to adapt as a major studio movie to cater to the everyday idiots that make up the majority of today's movie going audience.

• Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a child in the book that was not put in the movie/tv series. His name was Patrick. He was sadistic and liked putting animals in a fridge and left them there to die and he killed his baby brother, but that's not the worst part.

He gave Henry (the bully with the switchblade) a ? and some head until Henry punched his ass in the mouth.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how much cake King gets for these film adaptions
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a child in the book that was not put in the movie/tv series. His name was Patrick. He was sadistic and liked putting animals in a fridge and left them there to die and he killed his baby brother, but that's not the worst part.

He gave Henry (the bully with the switchblade) a ? and some head until Henry punched his ass in the mouth.

ok i wont be reading that book
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just talking bout this movie, I cant wait for the remake.