In your opinion, which group of people are the biggest sellout to their Race?

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?

Am I the only one who notices a lot of the times, you see them date only white folks?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?

Am I the only one who notices a lot of the times, you see them date only white folks?

My potna married a korean chick....still is rare tho.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.
    W
    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

So your skin color makes you who you are?

The more you know

Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You ? Only think with your animal minds you see a white ? with a nice ass and that all you think about..

I get your point. Good point too

While I'm mixed and not with white, I've never smashed a white chick.

But you went overboard with your comment.

Well , being that you are mixed what I said does not have to apply to you, you can choose white over black or black over white you don't owe more love to either side.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above for the black people options. Asian people are suspect too. Never thought about the truth ol' boy just kicked but I can't say I disagree.

But I do fskw when I hear black men say they don't date black women. ? is mad wack. I'm not as much a zealot as zombie, but I do feel like you're just as bad as a peckerwood when you cut off your own race completely.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

All the time
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though all the options are black the answer is Asians.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

The more you know

Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You ? Only think with your animal minds you see a white ? with a nice ass and that all you think about..

Man.....get all the way the ? outta here
  • zombie
    edited May 2014

The more you know

Man.....get all the way the ? outta here

It is 2014, if you ? ? cannot understand that what black men do affects black women and what black women do affects black men ,then there is no hope for you stupid ? .

A lot of our thinking is created by the opposite sex and the main problem with black people is how we think.
  • Copper
    You just typed a paragraph of generic basic nothing
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Common summed it up in 4 bars

"Black men walking wit white girls on they arms
    I be mad at em as if I know they moms
    Told to go beyond the surface, a person's a person
    When we lessen our women our condition seems to worsen
    "
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Pico wrote: »
    Asians

/thread
  • zombie

Or maybe you are just a ?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asians because they sell ? like this in their stores.

db-papaya-orange.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Asians

Switch my vote up.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children ? like, "Tom," and "Ben."

One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his ? together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

Asians are the biggest ? ? in the United States bar none.

how is that true?
    most white ppl i know see asian ppl as intelligent and hard working

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you have very twisted views.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Wait..there's males that are racist in terms ? ?

1Z99ZQY.gif
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mexicans and dark skinned negros
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    CracceR wrote: »
    Asians by far.

They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children ? like, "Tom," and "Ben."

One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his ? together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

how is that true?

No the first image that pops into an ASIAN'S head when discussing why Asians dont seem to have their own nitch in the American experience like everyone else does.

Secondly the fact whites like Asians is further proof of what I said since whites only like things/people they think they can control. If whites like you its rarely for any good reason. So you're kind of just proving my point.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asian men stay losing their women to white men and I rarely see Asian men with white women.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    Asians by far.

how is that true?

No the first image that pops into an ASIAN'S head when discussing why Asians dont seem to have their own nitch in the American experience like everyone else does.

Secondly the fact whites like Asians is further proof of what I said since whites only like things/people they think they can control. If whites like you its rarely for any good reason. So you're kind of just proving my point.

ha im sure that ching chong chung ? pops up in your head and most other blaccs, not mine tho
  • Copper

Because I don't think black women's self confidence relies on who the next ? is dating?

Makes sense
  • zombie

Because I don't think black women's self confidence relies on who the next ? is dating?

Makes sense

Yes because that's the oversimplified take on what I said.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of this thread.