In your opinion, which group of people are the biggest sellout to their Race?

13»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's exactly what you said
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point of this thread.

Just wanted to see if I could get you to post in it.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

You should probably ? yourself
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

So your skin color makes you who you are?

The more you know

Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You ? Only think with your animal minds you see a white ? with a nice ass and that all you think about..

I totally agree with this.

I must say I kiw kibes wife wasnt with him shooting in the gym....but her family is now rich off a black man they most likely don't like and only tolerate becuz of his money.

I can not say when I herd about them divorcing....I didnt think of all the money she got and will pass to other Mexicans who won't marry a black man or share it with a black family.

so that's millions moving away from the black community.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

You should probably ? yourself

2/10

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    pralims wrote: »

Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

The more you know

Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You ? Only think with your animal minds you see a white ? with a nice ass and that all you think about..

I must say I kiw kibes wife wasnt with him shooting in the gym....but her family is now rich off a black man they most likely don't like and only tolerate becuz of his money.

I can not say when I herd about them divorcing....I didnt think of all the money she got and will pass to other Mexicans who won't marry a black man or share it with a black family.

A lot of black people don't understand that science
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

The more you know

says the guy that moved to europe
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »

The more you know

says the guy that moved to europe
    very good point....the same thing can be said about every black person in america.
    ...but what you don't get is that I am married to a black women whose following her career to add more white money to our black family to leave to our black kids who we encourage to love and respect their color and who they are.

now while we may pay rent and buy groceries in a white country we are saving more than we spend.