Mario Chalmer's Child Support Up'd To $10,000/Month

124»

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's his money. He can spend it however he pleases. He's not obligated to take care of his baby mother. If the chick can't take care of her daughter then Chalmers should have custody.

And here is the issue. You ? consistently fixated on her when it's not about her at all.

Simple math tells me this ? ain't that much money...relatively speaking.

He makes 400k and has to pay a measly 10 for his daughter. That's 390k for him and Uncle Sam to divvy up however that go and Uncle Sam cut is gonna be larger than what his kid is gonna get.

You ? bellyaching over nothing. Dude ain't going to the poorhouse and it's not unreasonable for him to pay child support for a child that is his.

Being selfish and immature is a bad look, he should be willing to spend 10 times that on his child if need be. You worrying too much about the wrong ? .

So spending $2600 / month on your kid is selfish now ?

Ight.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mario Chalmers droppin that much cash?? He aint even a superstar.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's his money. He can spend it however he pleases. He's not obligated to take care of his baby mother. If the chick can't take care of her daughter then Chalmers should have custody.

And here is the issue. You ? consistently fixated on her when it's not about her at all.

He makes 400k and has to pay a measly 10 for his daughter. That's 390k for him and Uncle Sam to divvy up however that go and Uncle Sam cut is gonna be larger than what his kid is gonna get.

You ? bellyaching over nothing. Dude ain't going to the poorhouse and it's not unreasonable for him to pay child support for a child that is his.

Being selfish and immature is a bad look, he should be willing to spend 10 times that on his child if need be. You worrying too much about the wrong ? .

that measly 10k a month adds up to 120,000 a year. the child support is more than what the mother is making. it doesn't take that much money per year to raise a child

something tells me the mother is gonna run through most of that money, which wasnt for her in the first place
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

that measly 10k a month adds up to 120,000 a year. the child support is more than what the mother is making. it doesn't take that much money per year to raise a child

something tells me the mother is gonna run through most of that money, which wasnt for her in the first place

And his 400,000 is going to increase to over 4 million.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does that have to do with how much money it takes to raise a child ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    how much a man makes should not decide how much child support he pays because I could have bill gates money

I am not putting my child in prada,LV, or hermes. I am not taking them out to eat every night and when they reach 16 they are not getting a benz.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, with his salary he should be able to budget that in pretty easily. He made his bed, so he has to sleep in it. How many people have gotten 'got' for child support before him? He has no one to blame but himself.
  • jono
    7figz wrote: »

What does that have to do with how much money it takes to raise a child ?
    Because dude ain't a victim f anything like you all trying to make it seem.

There are cats out here really getting ? in the game and paying 600-700 for one child and can barely feed themselves. Those are the dudes I sympathize with.

This ? could pay the whole year within two months.

All that is besides the point, because when people say "take care of the child" that cannot be quantified. There is no minimum standard a parent does for their children.

This ? will be fine.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOES WIN AGAIN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the courts want the child to live like the man, just give him custody
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

Okay well then since she needs his money to take care of their daughter she should give up custody to Chalmers. 2k per month was fair.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ $2600 month not being enough to take care of a lil child. That's rent, groceries and most of the bills, if not all, depending on your standard of living. He's supporting this broke ? . Not his baby.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to any hood in America and give some broad $2600 a month, and she'd hit a cartwheel cross the block but this hoe can't make it work. She watch Love & Hip Hop and think that's supposed to be her....she gotta a baby by NBA player. But Child Support isn't Babymama Support. You should have golddigged a few more years if you wanted alimony too...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrWise wrote: »
    After watching 50 Cent Baby Mama interview, I've come to the conclusion that I refuse to have kids for a longggg time. These women really convinced themselves they aren't gold diggers. It's really sad

yooo 9 times outta ten.. i wouldnt even watch that type ? ... but i did check out that interview and the bolded is sooo true cuz.. when they played a sound bite of fif clowning her saying "but the ? aint worked since 2000" we talking 14 years my ?

for yall that didnt see it.. do u know what this chick response was "well i tried to work last year but he killed that" they asked her where she was working.. the ? was talking about a reality show my ? (guess fif caught wind of it and shut it down).. like thats these hoes only firm belief of working.. reality show .. its sad, but at the end of the day unless a ? don stacked ALL that bread for those 18 years... that ? aint gon last and reality gon catch up to they ass eventually
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant understand for the life of me how these judges/courts constantly enable these no good hoes, something really needs to be done to the system, what child needs 10 stacks a month, come on now. its clearly frivolous punishment on the provider.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the courts want the child to live like the man, just give him custody

But then how these hoes gonna take care of themselves

Courts probably still make ? pay...
  • jono
    gns wrote: »
    Is this ? @jono a single mother?

Nope just not a bitter, emotional ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Is this ? @jono a single mother?

Yes
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    It's still tripping me out that they know so much bout dudes financial situation. I think MC has a mole in his camp some where and they set dude up.

Dudes ain't tripping bout him spending money on his daughter, it's the mama being greedy. The only person they even took time to empathize with in that article was the mama. Implying that $2600, when he's making this much more, is the reason she lives in her sisters house.

Is the kid in danger? Is the health insurance late? Did she not have enough money to go on the field trip? She can't pay for day care when at work? Did he even know that they got evicted? Nah, nothing like that. And define living with her sister, cause these ? can be slick.

Another thing, that money he's sending... he never see's that and never uses it. So he's actually paying that child support and then spending even more money when his daughter comes to visit. It's not like they're talking about negligence and ? . So they really don't have a real reason to put dude on the spot. For all we know his daughter gets what she wants cause she's daddy's little girl.

Hey, I'm just going off the deep end and saying he might be a decent father is all.

The only thing that might make this make sense is if the area they live in has a high cost of living. But from what I see, the mama just wants a bigger piece of the pie he doesn't want her to touch. Cause you know.... it ain't hers to begin with.

As a spin off of that other thread, this is a fine example of female entitlement.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    WWRCD

What Would Ray Curruth Do?

Watch last nights episode of The Killer Speaks on A&E. They had one of the people involved in that ? on the show last night lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear women get on my nerves with this, she was waiting to see if his contract increased, its not about the child
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's wild....? like this why I be contemplating getting the snip
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get with a lady that has as much to lose as you do. And vice versa for the ladies.