Rumored Jurassic Park Plot Involves A Cuttlefish

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
9sqftf.jpg

Are you pumped about Jurassic World? Of course you are. We’re all pumped about Jurassic World. That being said, we deal with that excitement in different ways; so, if you’re the type of person who likes to go into a much-anticipated film completely blind, or as blind as possible, you need to bail on this article right now. It’s about to get really, really specific when it comes to plot points and possible spoilers, and I would hate to ruin your buzz.

One last chance. This article contains minor spoilers about the plot of Jurassic World, or at least what people are passing off as spoilers. If you don’t want to know, just stop reading. Just hit the back button on your browser and head back to whatever dark corner of the Internet you came from.

Good? Then we’re off…

2en3slu.jpg

Jo Blo allegedly has someone close to the production of Jurassic World, and that person has been talking up a storm about the upcoming film’s plot. Some of the reveals and rumors we’ve heard before, but all of them are worth noting. Apparently, the sequel will take place in a working theme park 22 years after the events of the original film.

In the two plus decades, the staff has apparently gotten complete control over the park, thanks in part to Chris Pratt’s character training many of the dinosaurs. In an effort to make the park even more popular, however, the scientists allegedly decide to splice the dino DNA from a T Rex with a raptor, a snake and a cuttlefish. Something tells me Dr. Ian Malcolm would uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh find a way to comment on that.

If the whispers are to be believed, the experiment, of course, doesn’t work very well, and the park once again devolves into chaos. Instead of humans against dinosaurs, however, the battle lines are reportedly divided between the well-trained, human-loving dinosaurs with normal DNA and this badass T-Rex/ raptor/ snake/ cuttlefish guy who can supposedly camouflage himself to blend into his surroundings like the scariest lizard ever.

One more fun fact: there’s supposedly going to be a call back scene at the park to the DNA explanation ride all the main characters ride in when they first get to the park. Without knowing anything else about it, I already predict that will be my favorite scene of the entire movie because there’s just so many loving ways to wink at the original and so many new ways to go…

14abgpc.jpg

The original was meant to be an inexact science. The whole thing was a ride still in-development, which is why the main characters were able to push the bars back up and simply stop the ride. This new one will be a glitzy and probably cheesy finished product. We should all be excited, if, in fact, these plot rumors are legitimate.

Comments